Designated indian americans thread

designated indian americans thread

how do you feel about Modi ji and ab ki bar being trump sarkar

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a braggadocious bumpkin told him to demonetize the top two denominations and he actually did it, the absolute idiot
I give him 5 more days before he's chased out of the country by a furious mob

I like that Trump is pro-India, but I hate the subhumans, particularly the disgusting alt-right animals, who voted for him. They're obsessed with Indians, understandably, because we demolish them socioeconomically.

Regardless, a Trump presidency is good for India. Clinton would have been bad news for Modi, so now I can rest at ease about his 2019 prospects.

lol This retard.

Demonetization pushed India towards digital finance, broadened the tax base, bankrupted terrorists and corrupt bureaucrats, and flushed Indian banks with massive amounts of cash, all in one fell swoop. India can now lower interest rates to push private investment and increase infrastructure spending.

How is business at your convenience stores lately?

Good enough to finance your welfare checks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

>this is what Modi-bhakts actually believe
kekaroo

Nah, a lot of small shopkeepers got card readers and some accept payments through phones.
Haven't had any problems to far.

Can you stop acting like a subhuman Sup Forumstard for one second and come up with a better response than that?

Faggots like you and Kejriwal supporters are the laughingstock of India for good reason.

>this raging inferiority complex

Your entire history and culture is based on an inferiority complex. You are trash and not even globally relevant. Get out of this thread.

Best way to attract desi grills?

POO IN LOO vs SHART IN MART

THE FINAL BATTLE

The desi girls that marry outside their race aren't marriage material to begin with

LUN IN SUN

*tips turban*

They are concerned with "low quality" IT workers coming and and taking all the jobs. There was talk about how companies abuse the H1NB or whatever it's called. Though I'm pretty sure most don't even care about the IT sector

> implying we won't work together to create underpants that come pre-installed with miniature designated streets in them.

kejru lol

allahu ackbar

Vedic?

>turban

top kek do you think i'm punjabi or something
I'm a proud telugu brahmin
Desa Bhasalendu telugu lessa

no race mixing allowed, pure Indo-Aryan race only

good one
+1 upvoted, favorited and saved

American companies can also just hire European IT workers.
European salaries tend to be lower than American salaries anyway.

They will be made with all religious beliefs taken into consideration.
They will be Halal, Kosher, Pavitra and everything in between.

>The desi girls that marry outside their race aren't marriage material to begin with
But we're both Aryans m8, pic related is 100℅ Pakistani. There's no miscegenation.

Come on, it's 2016

>turban

top kek do you think i'm punjabi or something
I'm a proud telugu brahmin
Desa Bhashalandu telugu lessa

>aryan
I proudly hail from dravida bharat

reroute this post to

COME ON, IT'S 2016

>proudly hail from dravida bharat
>dravida
I'll BLEACH you all the same bharat.

$1 = ₹1 when?
Rupee hit the lowest ever just recently. $1 = ₹68

>$1 = ₹1 when?
2030 my friend.

Did Rouble get the new sigh? Damn, it looks cool.

lol never m8

Ruble and Rupee are almost equal
1 Russian Ruble = 1.06 Indian Rupees