chimpmonlee desu

TYBE

please bless this thread

this thread is comfy

anyone who owns a beagle is the best person

>We Not Goin Home
Nope. Your season ends in OKC

>mfw Alex Len is OCD

I don't think the warriors are losing at home.
OKC has to win game 6. If for some reason OKC loses and it goes to game 7 there's no way GSW is going to lose a game 7 at home.

Luckily for OKC they have all the advantage and the changes of GSW winning in Oklahoma is not much.

Of course Bogut was allowed to play last night with only 3 fouls the whole game. OKC got 24 FTs instead of the usual 40. The refs kept the game close but not enough for the Thunder to ever be in a position to win. Durant and Westbrook missed a million shots combined but this time their team didn't win by 30.

At this point I'm almost convinced the NBA is scripting game entirely.

>Lebron uses the refs as a 6th man and turn the /nba/ in to /wwe/
>complain about the Warriors
priorities nigga

New memes for nba to take

imgur.com/a/XQ3xO

you can literally look at Lebron the wrong way and get called for the foul

>Lebron uses the refs as a 6th man and turn the /nba/ in to /wwe/

So did Jordan. I'm talking about the NBA as a whole. I always knew they were rigging games to some extent but now I'm also sure their scripting entire series. This year's WCF is as obvious as I've ever seen.

>their

Fuck.

>So did Jordan
so that makes it okay for Lebron? also there was hand checking during the jordan era.

>so that makes it okay for Lebron?

No it doesn't. I'm talking about the NBA in general, I don't care who wins and loses as long as it's fair and it's clearly not.

That's BS. There are FAR more missed calls on LeGod than phantom whistles.

> imgur

What?

>I'm talking about the NBA as a whole

>I'm talking about the NBA in general

how do we fix this Lebron problem? i live in the present

imgur is a scary place with lots of hard edgy material. I don't want the FBI to find it

>Chuck getting assmad at errneh
Post intense Inside moments

youtube.com/watch?v=QNpktJrbbKw

>We not goin' home

Oh yes you are. 73-9 is destined to become the new 18-1, only more embarrassing since it's a best-of-7 series instead of a single game.

post >yfw OKC lose game 6

>Warriors win
Curry stars in SpaceJam 3

>Warriors lose
Curry was injured

The story line is great will the Warriors not be able to defend the championship or will faggot James suck enough cock to win this year .

in b4 have you ever had cramps ?
Fuck lebron James
Fuck him. Right in his transgender pussy . lets go pens

>weren't going home

but...they were playing at home. if they lost they wouldn't have had to "go" anywhere.

>mfw
/nba/ will be the sorest it's been in years if they come back from 3-1

i thought 2-1 was bad last year but 3-1 there's no coming back from that in back to back years. at that point hiro should just delete /nba/ generals a sort of self imposed mercy rule

>Curry stars in SpaceJam 3
>3

>warriors win
>/nba/ actually does go on a milk carton for real
ahahahaha it's eternal

The unholy amount of shitposting will be crazy

With bogut, golden state found a way to counter okc small ball.. They have to focus on defense and slow down the game.. They can win this game if they don't fall on okc pace..

OKC is finishing this tomorrow night.

Not even slightly worried.

He meant Space Jam: Forever

For all intents and purposes, Game 6 is more like Game 7. Elimination on either side. Because everyone knows Golden State isn't dropping one at home. The pressure is on OKC for real, and they know it. This will be the Game 7 of this series. Hopefully that puts OKC on edge and they choke to death.

GS is obviously feeling some pressure, but now they almost feel like underdogs. Does OKC feel pressure now as presumptive favorites, and if so, does it get to them?

>he actually bandwagoned a team up 3-1 against the Warriors

lmao at ur life familia

10/10

Exactly, honestly I'm fine with whoever wins the west as long as Lebron loses, but I don't think GSW should be counted out so soon, if they can manage to win game 6 then its OKC thats in a lot of trouble, and even though the'y're injured that GSW team can pull off some magic.

I want the Cavs to go 0-4 in championship games to the west. I think it'd be hilarious to see the cavs become the Buffalo bills of the NBA.

If GS wins it's a victory for 3 point shooting, which I enjoy more.

If OKC wins, my bro who lives there will be super happy.

If one gets won for The Land, it's a feel good story even though I hate LeBooBoo.

If Toronto wins, I live in Buffalo, and the partying will be unreal.

Literally no outcome of the finals can upset me at this point.

>they thought the meme was over

Can anyone share their thoughts on UA Clutchfit Drive 2's vs the UA Curry 2's?

Curry 2's are $55 more expensive and have worse color range right now on Eastbay, but are apparently one of the best shoes right now.

>I believe GSW is capable of beating a healthy Cavs squad

Wew kobe

We'll never know because they aren't making it past OKC.

The Warriors are winning game 6 aren't they

not if kobe has anything to say about it

No, and you're in the wrong thread

posting oc

Kobe gave his powers to Curry bro

He gave his fg% to him for the series

Westbrook is Kobe.
Curry is MJ.

im stil pretty confident we're going home

fuck you curry ;_;

curry is too much of a basketball manlet to be Magic Johnson

>gsw wins
>general turns to absolute shit

It truly is eternal

>okc must win game 6
>gsw will not lose at home

Its almost like you guys just started watching the series. OKC has already beaten Golden State at home in this series and like time i checked, OKC needs to win one of the last two games in order to advance.

>the analyses of /sp

they'll not lose at home again tho

no one repping anything other than nike is starring in any LeBron films my nikka

Why does everyone assume Warriors can't lose at home? The whole reason they're in this position is because the OKC beat them in game 1 at home.

They nearly lost again last night if you actually watched the game.

Kobr a beast for killing good teams left and right

>in b4 shaw carried

>nearly lost the game

lol, OKC only led for like half a minute the entire game.

less, pretty sure it was like one posession in the 3rd. Next GSW shot they took it back and kept it.

Still, warriors did nothing of the sort against OKC at cheesycheek arenie

mobile.twitter.com/_MarcusD_/status/736001031243321345/video/1

streamable.com/p9k2

nothing beats home court. OKC is a prime example of that and last night was also a prime example of how big of a factor it is.

>kick a dude in the face
>nothing happens

We all saw this coming. Draymond would have to stab someone to get a flagrant now.

is KAT going to end up being another T-Wolves big man that leaves once they realize he can't get a ring with that team

Maybe not. With Wiggins and even Lavine reaching their potentials all around the same time all you really need is a more athletic pass-first point guard and you have a 51 win team.

It is the west though. So there'll be some first round exits...

The T-Wolves and Bucks are gonna be scary when their players hit their peaks.
The North is rising

i cant feel my face

im on adderall

nauseous

Wolves definitely with Thibs on board and two future all-stars

I'm not sure about bucks since they have no shooting like, at all, and defence alone can't win chips

did you smoke 4 whole marijuanas too?

This is Draymond Green's version of a Lance Stephenson style implosion in the conference finals

Pretty soon he'll be riding the bench on the cloppers

Abel pls stop

Khris Middleton probably the most underrated shooter in the league and Bayless was 4th in 3PT% my man

So assuming OKC beats Warriors which is likely, can durbeta defeat lebeta in the finals?

>Bucks
>no shooting
who is Middleton

kolo

>leave lebeta to me

gonna try selling some of my 50 pill 1mg xanax prescription at college today

wish me luck

You're gonna sell to a UC breh

Prep your anus

So is John Wall forever carrying the Wizards or will a good player finally go to the Wiz?

KD can stay in OKC for all I care, not like he was super ecstatic about coming to DC anyway.

The boys need fan hates or same team color that lost to the warriors

DMV sucks dude. I don't know why anyone would want to go, unless they were drafted/had money thrown at them

*hats

You guys are fucked, either
>beal gets max contract at leaves barely any cap space
or
>beal bolts and you have no FA's attracted to wiz when they can go to numerous better eastern conference teams

He meant Space Jam: Resurgence

Space Jam should have its own cinematic universe 2bh

Well the Wizards threw money at Scott Brooks and he gladly took the job.

DMV would be more fun if they didn't close bars at 2am. It's like a fucking graveyard by 4

That's not even the worse case scenario.

I'm going to dread the day Wall leaves for a better team because that leaves literally no reason for players to be interested in the Wiz besides money.

Hi Sup Forums,

a friend of mine has two tickets for the OKC-Warriors Game 6 on Saturday.

But theres a problem. He accidentally forgot that he marries his wife on said Saturday.
(He bought the tickets months ago, before the exact date of his marriage was set.)

Questions goes out to all of you:

Is somebody interested in marrying on Saturday?

Is the bitch fine?

May I have her?

>OKC favored at home tomorrow for first time this series

its orge tomorrow

Can't he exchange it for a game 7 ticket?

is this an actual episode?

>game 7

>therearenobrakesonthememetrain.png

youtube.com/watch?v=qEAlDX_no9A