Is he right?

is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

theundefeated.com/features/mission-impossible-african-americans-analytics/
youtube.com/watch?v=VPaZ4zRb5G0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but black people cant into analytics

theundefeated.com/features/mission-impossible-african-americans-analytics/

How can one man be so smart and so stupid at the same time?

This season is horrible but it's rather because of bad timing with a lot of teams going into a full rebuild or declining (Rockets, Blazers, Nuggets, Lakers, 76ers, Mavs, Suns) and the young, up and coming teams being still a bit too young (Bucks, T-wolves, Jazz, Magic, Pistons, Pelicans).

Give it a year or two and it'll go back to normal.

Kind of. There are a lot of irrelevant teams out right now who really don't have a star and kind of just there.

Barkley might not know how to get his point across in a clear manner, but he's almost always right.

>its a wade/duncan/kobrick/lebeta makes it the finals episode

reminder that this has been happening since 1999. i mean granted lebron is the only person who can still make it to the finals at this point but fuck man thats a long ass time

Not really the NBA's fault. These retards are raise from birth being told they're the next GOAT and all they have to do is work out to be great. Look at all these fucking athletic freak big men who have absolutely no idea how to play basketball. If DeAndre Jordan knew hot to pass, post-up, make free throws, ANYTHING other than just dunking and blocking shots, he would the best fucking player in the league. They're coddled by their parents/family from a young age and they never actually have to learn the game, they just rely on natural talent and end up getting roasted by the few guys who have natural talent and basketball skill.

>it's a Magic/Jordan/Hakeem/Thomas makes it to the finals episode
reminder that this has been happening since 1983.

t. nba fans in 1998

>reminder that this has been happening since 1983.

you mean 1981

>Dirk the 50 year old man is still competitive in this league
>Duncan the 60 year old PF still shits on 90% of the league
>NBA isn't bad meme
kek

Right, for some reason I placed the first Celtics-Rockets Finals in 1983

Is he right?

Just look at the state of the Pacers.
NO

>white boi having any say on the nba

lmao

Duncan is absolute dog shit

What about Kareem, Malone, Ewing, olajuwan all playing into their 40s?

These old fags always think they were the best. In sports, music, movies, literature

They weren't competitive lmao. Duncan is still in an ELITE FUCKING TEAM.

he was a lot better than most of the niggers in the league in his day.

Duncan plays like five minutes a game.

>older generations of people in general believe they're superior to newer generations

Stop the fucking press.

>Duncan is still in an ELITE FUCKING TEAM.

Yeah, but you're retarded if you believe it's mainly because of him at this point of his career.

In a competitive league he should play 0

>listen to a proven champion and legitimate goat who saved the league
>a loser who quit on every team he played for and has been wrong about half the shit he says

Hmm I wonder who'd I listen to

please, larry bird was average at best the only reason why he was so popular was because he was white

The fact that he can still play is the testament to the quality of the league.
1) because literally nobody is good enough to replace him even in his diminished role at his age?
2) he can shit on most teams in the league even in his limited minutes

>every nba finals since 2007 had kobe or lebron
>tfw we never got a kobe vs lebron nba finals

i will never understand why the jews didnt rigged this to happened

Nice memes faglord

Kobe would get shit on by Lebron if they ever met. The Laker mafia couldn't have that shit fly.

kareem literally won a finals mvp at the age of 37 you fucking pleb and 2 more titles at 39 and 40 as the 2nd best player seriously sit your fucking ass down

it's well past your bed time, young'n.

>They're literally still on teams that make the playoffs
>The competitiveness and talent pool of the NBA
>Can't replace old as fuck guys from the 2000s

And where are they now?

That's right. On the golf course.

You tried.

Kareem is a once in a generation player though, Literally regarded by many as one of the best ever.

so is timmy, wtf is the point your tryna make

>You tried
The fact that they even made the playoffs is laughable.

>making the playoffs
>an accomplishment

The angry cancuck appears again. Duncan really declined suddenly this spring other than that hes been filling his role defnsively and getting rebounds. You wouldnt know that because god knows what shit media youre being fed up there. He did appear to be shook though.
Something clicked in march and...nothing was the same.

In the West it is.

hes easily top 10

Fuck yes he us
Game has surpassed baseball in being unexciting

Shit I find baseball more entertaining now than I did 10 years ago and find basketball being more boring now than I did 10 years ago

Here's a you(You) for you retard

>he thinks the west was better than the east this year

It objectively was

the nba got boring ever since they removed shit like chimp outs and fighting

Tbh Bird is fuckin retarded because he's inpressed by the advances in athleticism and probably figures he wouldn't be able to keep up.

how the fuck is that retarded? that's humble, and realistic. you won't see anyone from the '96 bulls saying shit like that anytime soon.

Because honestly if Larry grew up playing the evolved, more athletic game with modern equiptment, he'd probably be more athletic.

I'm not necessarily with Chuck on this one, though.

Tbh this. Prime Lebron was unstoppable and kobe was exiting his prime so the Jews didn't give us a Brickbe v. Bron Bron rinal so that each GOAT could chase their own legacy without tarnishing the other.

Smarter move in my opinion.

pretty sure that's Barkleys point, there hasn't been a lull like this since Bird and Magic saved the 80s. Warriors/OKC/Cavs are memes and Spurs are too old to compete, Kawhi has to find his groove **tips Spurdora**

>prime LeBron was unstoppable
lol no, physically prime LeBron was very stoppable, 2013 to now is killer instinct, mamba nigger LeBron and is much better at leading and winning

This is exactly it. The NBA pool isn't any less talented, it's just more boring to it's demo. There is no Michael Jordan telling everybody to fuck off. There is no Iverson having his bodyguards shoot people. There is no Kobe banging a white girl and her accusing him of rape when her family finds out. Now they have LeBron trying to become a billionaire and Curry. There is no relatability.

also less white people

LeBron's tryna get one for fa land, bro.......

Yes he is

After the draft class of Anthony Davis

Most of the succeeding drafts have terrible players

didn't somebody just say the complete opposite? i believe it was one larry bird if im not mistaken?

maybe read the thread retard

>LeBron attempting to bring accomplishment and pride to his home town

Like I said, no relatability.

Bro everyone can relate with giving back

#ALLIN

Damn now I want to eat some tacos, thanks a lot faggot.

maybe suck my dick nigger. you think im gonna crawl thru every post in an apehoop thread?

than leave faggot

no problem fatass

>Most of the succeeding drafts have terrible players
We've had 3 drafts since then.

2013 was horrific
2014 was decent although disappointing
2015 has a new GOAT in Towns and a bunch of great prospects

>than

2015 was a great draft i think, still a little too early tho

2016 will be absolute shit however, right next to 2000 draft

And the 2013 draft class wasnt that bad...

He might be the only exemption from the draft, the others wont last long.

Tfw when Towns leave the town for a bigger market just like KG and Love.

Well I cant blame them, I heard during your presidential primaries hundred of thousands Somalis are being relocated there.

>0 rings

Pelicans harpooned their future and it still pisses me off. Wolves managed to suck long enough to look like they have a good future, I hope they don't do the same.

yes players should stay longer in college if they plan to go

Mavericks completely shat on the NBA's plans for this to happen in 2011

Yes.

Also, you should force people to graduate in order to qualify for the draft.

Lakers were done, they wouldn't have gone past OKC.

2009 was the best chance but Lecuck got cucked by Dwight and a bunch of meme shooters

He's kinda right

Think about it:
>300+ Division I basketball programs
>highest number of international leagues of any of the 4 major sports
>only 30 NBA teams
>only ~15 dudes on an NBA roster
>NBA draft is only 2 rounds

And yet, every fucking year, maybe the top 3 dudes wind up becoming anything other than role players at best

Why is this? Is just part of the nature of the game?

people want to get paid rather than take the extra 2 years to develop your game in college. Doesn't help that you have all the every single person on ESPN saying they should get paid.

>getting btfo to the point where you have to correct someone elses grammar

wew lad

And that's why MLB's play is so much better than any of the major sports.

Even if you come out of high school and forego college ball, you're still going to go to the Minors and develop, unless you're some naturally gifted baseball freak

They should get paid. But it wouldn't be a big deal if they were getting that kind of development during their first couple years in the NBA (or the D-league). And some do; Steph Curry and Anthony Davis didn't do shit their first 2 seasons in the league.

But there has arguably been a decline in talent. I think that the league is trying to find a middle ground between the way the NFL operates, where players must be at least juniors, and the MLB/NHL, where players can be drafted out of high school, but have to go through a farm system. It's not working.

Either the NBA has to increase the amount of time a player spends in college, or it has to create a legitimate farm system beyond the current D-league

Fat man Barkley is a ringless nigger

>black athletes
>family

Could just draft after 2 years in college but have them play the next two years in college anyways to develop. Although that could backfire if students who were drafted decide not to play to avoid injury

>we never got 2013 lakers vs the heat in the finals
>3 mvp awards on each team
>one top ten all time scorer and assist leader on each team

I'm still mad about this

that could actually work. Give the students a stipend on condition that they keep playing through college to discourage that bullshit.

curry did spend 3 year in college to help him improve a little

Because he played for a tiny school in bumblefuck nowhere and needed two postseasons appearances (granted, his junior year was the NIT) in order to get more exposure

Ego.
He's only smart when it's convenient to him, when he doesn't like the answer he arrives to, he just ignores it.

Larry's not white. He's clear.

>final score 111-120
Yeah, he's right.

One-and-done is killing college basketball and it has absolutely murdered the NBA outside of a handful of top teams.

>even my casual fag mom was noticing the flopping

I think what pisses Barkley off is not only the fact there are a bunch of shitty teams, but the fact that the game is just different. The rivalries aren't intense cause Anthony Mason isn't literally smashing niggas in the paint. Big men are practically just there to set screens and put back layups instead of actually playing in the paint. The game has changed to this touchy, quick, let every team hit triple digits type that allows for the occasional dunk or flashy layup for ESPN to play for the nth time.

Also, in a sport where the individual players are very much at the focus, we don't really see these player-player rivalries really intensify anymore.

>a meme chucker is impressed by meme chucking
I am shocked

youtube.com/watch?v=VPaZ4zRb5G0

this was like the 9/11 of the nba

qt

Single handedly ended the thug era

Another big problem is the way a lot of big stars and especially Westbrook plays where they drive hard to the net trying to get a foul. Literally 0 intent to score.

I know that pisses off the older people I talk about ball with.

>12 years ago
fug i thought it happened in the 80s but that was when the hockey players fought in the stands

Single handedly killed physical basketball of any kind.

I bet you were 4 when it happened.

9 actually