HEEM- Goat fight night card Edition

UPCOMING EVENTS (May):
5/27: ONE FC: Kingdom of Champions (Amnuaysirichoke vs Naito)
5/29: UFC FN 88 (Almeida vs Garbrandt)

News
>Mcgregor browses heem
>Nate rambles incoherently for an hour on the jew hour

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucKjyQO17kA
youtu.be/OF-djE3Pe-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

artem

Stockton

Post your favourite mma girl

this is the real thread

rick story

That's not outwrestling, outwrestling is completely dominating the wrestling department, that did not happened.
It clearly wasn't enough for him, your boy loss the 4 times

Casual, relaxed, slightly late Schaub.

what did he mean by this?

She's hot as hell. Must have had some asian descent judging by her looks. But what about her fighting is it any good?

Posting tips for Fight night Vegas
Garbrandt
Barao
Story
Camozzi
Larkin
Felder

>there are "people" in this thread who think Cody "winging punches edgy faggot" garbrandt has a chance of winning tomorrow
top kek

>Must have had some asian descent
You sure about that la?

The card is sunday sadly.

So whens this Diaz - Mcgregor rematch supposed to happen. Seems to be for ever getting this fuckin rematch.

What's holding it up? Is it just Diaz wanting more money or they bitching about what weight it should be held at?

It will probably be 201 or 202

can you explain your reasoning for each?
i have
almeida
stephens
story
miranda
masvidal
burkman
and caraway

It's money for sure.

I hope they have Diaz fight at 209 as well. Would fit nice.

/r/ing webm of Schaub getting heem'd by Rothwell

I don't know looks asian to me. I would even say that you could easily find a girl with such a face where I live and most of our women are asian for sure.

Anyone got that Webm of Hunt Knocking out Mir and Struve?

I was being sarcastic, but i would really enjoy going to your country now that i know that
Is it dangerous?

haven't you seen borat? it's exactly like that

Not in the city

damn that's beautiful

The point of weight classes is to take size out of the equation as much as possible and have skill be the primary factor in determining who wins or loses. Mighty Manlet would lose to Struve 99/100 despite MM being vastly better.

Wasn't most of the scenes filmed in Borat's hometown in Romania?

post your walkout song lads

youtube.com/watch?v=ucKjyQO17kA

I'm half-white and half-Asian and people tell me I look like a Kazakh all the fucking time. Are you guys, like, a mix of something?

Yes, i agree with that, but having less weightclasses allows for match ups that are kinda crazy, but not really, winnable matchups.
For example, realistically speaking Rockhold could win a fight against most light heavyweights. The same goes with Weidman and Yoel, Machida actually made that happen too, so we have actual examples.

I mean Kazkhstan is in centeral asia. In between east asia and eastern europe.

Derp . What did you think they were going to look like?

pretty good mix

I've seen Kazakhs before and they're a hugely diverse group of people. Some are typically Borat looking and some look full-blown Chinese/Korean.

Ya. That user was just trying to trigger tha Kazkhs in this thread.

He used gypsies to pretend to be Kazkhs.

Kazkhs basically look like east asians and eastern europeans combined.

Look up GGG as a boxer. Same thing. Looks asiany but not quite east asian, but also not quite slavic.

Prodovnikov too.

Why not just have more superfights?

Superfights need star power to happen, that's the issue

Because MMA as a sport is more important than UFC's "muh monies".

if you think MMA is boring because you don't see guys flying off the stage with chairs in their hand, you can go watch WWE.

MMA doesn't have to be pretty. But you know that is the best thing we have to today as far as fighting/self defense being channeled into a sport.

GGG is not an ethnic Kazakh, he's half Korean half Russian. A lot (I'd say the majority) of ethnic Kazakhs look basically east asian (way more than GGG) but with a greater propensity for ruddiness and hairiness. Some do look clearly mixed though.

To be honest, this is one of the main reason i prefer MMA over other combat sports, the real fighting aspect.
The Diaz might have a point when they that MMA isn't a sport.

Anyone excited for Deep Jewels 12, heem? I want more catfights.

> dangerous
Well from the little I know about you country mine is not much more dangerous than yours. There going to be some big exposition here in 17th and a lot of foreigners will be presented there.
Kazakhs look mostly like what I posted above but that's because of mixing with mongols a long time ago. Ethnical kazakhs were redhaired and blueeyed.

Beautiful technique
youtu.be/OF-djE3Pe-k

Here is dangerous, but meh, it's not even that bad t bh
How many time you got robbed in the last 5 years?
I have probably been robbed 5 or 6 times, only once on a really dangerous scenario.
Most of the time just cellphones, one time my motorcycle.
I had great insurance though

Cellphones have insurance here too btw

Her punching isn't the problem; her footwork is. She needs to learn how to cut the cage.

If she'd been able to come at Holm from angles except straight ahead, we'd still be wondering who the fuck could beat her.

That left hook looks like it has some power, but it's very slow.
She will get heemed by Miesha, mark my words

The only thing I agree with "making MMA more exciting" is adjusting the rules to prevent fighters from just stalling n the ground/against the cage.

Real street fights barely last a minute. One or two exchanges and then someone is on the ground heemed or with their arm snapped.

I think MMA should be incentivized to be like street fights, in terms of pacing. If someone can't get a submission off in 15-30 seconds, they should stand the fighters up or break them up if they are in the clinch.

Because if you don't get a submission quick off the ground in a street fight, guess what? The guys' buddy comes and soccer kicks you in the head or the guy pulls out a knife and stabs you in the gut.

Wrestling/BJJ etc in MMA should be incentivized to be executed quickly to emulate the "git in get out" style that is most useful in a streetfight.

I'm more of the school of learn defense.
If you get stalled GSP/Maia style, something in your fighting style is wrong and you should adapt.
Now if we are talking about Arona or Rosholt you can go fuck yourself.

Here's how to fix MMA:

1. Make wearing the gi mandatory

And that's it

Reebok gi when?

Maia should be cut tbqh.

this

how do we fix /heem/?

How many bongs till One?

it's already flawless minus tripfags

Only americans can post.

She's has celeb-caliber reputation that could allow her to work in any camp around the world.

Why doesn't this bitch work with Freddie Roach or a top MMA gym? Why does she work with this loser?

His only other fighter of note is Browne, who is not world champion caliber anyway.

Make eating the gi mandatory.

5 bongs 5 bings

anyone else excited to see big ass' live performance?

no tripfags, otherwise i agree /heem/ is perfect

She's retarded

i would love to see someone do the ol' hockey pull their shirt over their head while wailing on em' move.

actually yea.

this thai place i used to eat at in college would play Big Ass concert dvds. always good fun

Robbed like put under weapon and stripped out of money/something valuable? Never. And most people here have never experienced such a thing in their lives actually. It's pretty safe here.

Not necesarilly put under weapon, no.
Sounds good though

wow

she is literally an angel

So, fight in an environment where your clothes faclitate the execution of submissions/takedowns?

I want to see a fight where the techniques that are practiced work 100% of the time.

The reason I pickuped wrestling in HS/College was that even though I had a judo background, I knew that some of my throws wouldn't work with judo grips if I was fighting a guy on the beach.

Judo is a perfect example of why you need to fight without a gi. Seo nage, arguably the "trademark" throw of Judo is a lot more difficult without a gi.

You see uchi mata, ouchi gari, hari goshi, and o goshi from MMA fighters with a judo background, beacuse they are more adaptable to no-gi grips.

>robbed once a year
that's pretty rough dude

Is Travis Browne the heavyweight GOAT? Many say that Overeem will likely beat Stipe and become the most decorated heavyweight champ in UFC history (Strikeforce champion, UFC champion, K-1). Don't forget Stipe beat Werdum, who beat the guy Pride nuthuggers call heavyweight GOAT because they can't get over he lost to a middleweight Henderson and fucking Big Foot. BROWNE DESTROYED REEM.

Now Browne is right up there ready to beat Cain, who many have claimed is heavyweight GOAT. If Browne beats Cain HE WILL HAVE DESTROYED TWO UFC HEAVYWEIGHT GOATS.

So I ask, if Browne beats Cain, is Browne heavyweight UFC GOAT?

shaddap

Just watch combat sambo then. Its basically gi-friendly MMA.

The problem with having a gi is that you don't have a gi IRL.

And sometimes the guy you're trying to submit might just be wearing a flimsy wife-beater.

>ywn be as /fa/ as conor

Are you aware of this thing called memes?
Believe me, i have very bad luck and awareness.
But yeah, you get used to it, it will get better some day.

>dee has bigger feet than him
does she have a bigger dick too?

Dee's legs are so amorphous

>Travis
>goat
Cain will destroy him get his title back and continue to defend it once every two years

why do women have such ugly knees?

>it will get better some day
not if you keep rolling over and taking it puto. arm yourself and put the next person who tries to make you a victim in the fucking ground.

those prints conor always wears are beautiful, they probably cost like thousands a shirt, but fuck. i need more prints in my life la's

Werdum turns 39 next month.

Saying Stipe can beat all the fighters from pride because he beat a fighter well past his prime is a bit of a stretch.

Youth/Speed/Explosiveness beats technique once you get past a certain age

she needs to work on her defense, if she keeps blocking with her face its only a matter of time before she gets heemed again

Nothing compared to a well-placed pipe bomb, lads.

I like your positive attitude bro, I hope you get out of it. You ever try to move to a better area/different country?

Alright lads since no one else is doing picks, i'll step up again.
However, since i dont really feel like doing it and i really want to see /heem/ get btfo I'm going to include an extra fight in the picks.

Taking picks on:
Thomas Almeida vs. Cody Garbrandt
Renan Barao vs. Jeremy Stephens
Rick Story vs. Tarec Saffiedine
Chris Camozzi vs. Vitor Miranda
Jorge Masvidal vs. Lorenz Larkin
Josh Burkman vs. Paul Felder
Aljamain Sterling vs Bryan Caraway

i like this meme

>> expecting him to throw down an uchi mata onto the gravel
>> pulls out a fucking knife

I lol'd so hard

holy fucking shit. source?

Sadly it doesn't work like that here since the 90's.
Very difficult to get a gun.
Anyway, for example this kinda of thing ↓
would be considered subhuman here.
We are not in that Mexico/Brazil/Indonesia level yet.

ALMEIDA
BARAO
STORY
MIRANDA
MASVIDAL
FELDER
STERLING

Is he ok?

what country?

who carries a knife in a plastic bag?

Actually no, i like my country.
I want it to get better, i don't want to go.
I went to other countries but i like mine believe it or not, i don't know how to explain it.
Hopefully the whole country gets out of this condition

>Almeida via heem
>Stephens via heem
>Story via decision
>Miranda via heem
>masvidal via decision
>burkman via sub
>Caraway via decision

think i found legal streams
they work now, not sure about tape delay or blackout

he ded
hey germany what was all that BJJ gym terrorist attack about?