youtube.com/watch?v=PrUlhufWlIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uh

Ulster is rightfully British

>people with less than 500 points in the leaving think they're intelligent
wow

Mio is best keoin

em

How can I better cultivate and develop my inner Orangeman, /eire/?

That show is gay and so are you.

"no"

listen to the sash my father wore and watch this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HAVYZLUxaEw

Stellar post

If Elizabeth, your mistress, is Queen of England, I am O'Neill, King of Ulster; I never made peace with her without having been previously solicited to it by her. I am not ambitious for the abject title of Earl. . . . I have gained that kingdom by my sword, and by the sword I will preserve it.' Shane O'Neill's response to Queen Elizabeth message offering him an English title.

Good post

so no thread war this time?

I know right.

Yes they do, not all normies like to put everything out there.

We're actually posting in this one?

Excuse me but it's Seán Donnghaileach Mac Cuinn Bhacaigh Ó Néill not "Shane O'Neill".

>Not being confident enough in your masculinity as to enjoy K-On

I hope you get the help you deserve.

>tfw no average irish gf

>not all normies like to put everything
But whenever people are being self-depreciative here, they get told to fuck off.

>people using the Leaving Cert to judge intelligence

shut up

>t. 200 points

That's because it's mostly other non-normies who are arseholes, in all seriousness.

she was very pretty in that shite film host

LC higher level maths mocks exam was easily the hardest test I've ever done in my life.

would trounce you in a war of intellect you fucking luddite

Don't know what a leaving cert is desu

Why can't German Netflix have Futurama like the American one reee?

on nerds did the leaving

And might I ask why not?

Oh fuck off, you're seriously not defending the asshole from a few nights ago that started flinging insults everywhere?

futurama was SHITE after it was cancelled you hapless nilley

Whats with all the Ulster shitposts today?

Don't think I was on then and no, I'm not. Was he a self-proclaimed normalfag?

shut up you little fanny

It wasn't shite, it was mediocre.
A million times better than contemporary Simpsons and a billion times better than Family Guy.

The classic episodes are among the best cartoons ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6GDil0rGls

Futurama was great in its hayday, even after the cancellations it was good enough, though there were undoubtedly some terrible episodes.

>probably can't even differentiate
nah

Good taste.

Because they are showing no tact in doing so. Plenty of self-deprecation goes by unquestioned here because it is executed within the norms of the board.

how are you finding germany?

It'll take 6 As to differentiate my foot from your intestines when I'm through with you m8.

I'm not sure, based on his posting he couldn't have been.

I mean this guy was genuinely angry and pissed off, it wasn't like Nordie McGregor, he was typing out big walls of text about how superior he was.
It was kind of embarrassing really.

watching making a murderer on netflix
America is just a fucked coutry. Every part of life seems so corrupt

She was, too bad it's her worst movie by far

Old Maths course or Project Maths?

We've had a few of those in the past week alone - you're gonna have to be a bit more specific.

>netflix
Just torrent it

impressionable wanker

Surprised if you even know where the intestines are

Project maths, I think I got like 30%, and nearly half of the rest of my year failed.

It's grand, some things are better back home and some things are better here. Really easy to make friends, there's a real active expat community and German co-workers are all friendly.

Some people just get a thrill out of being confrontational to get (You)s, maybe.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who didn't take HL maths

Might watch it. Is it any good? Seems really fucking long

the last paragraph of the bartimaeus trilogy always makes me cry lads

anyone else read it?

is netflix a mayne streem meteor?

Project Maths is piss easy compared to the old Maths course though.

Honours Maths in the old course could be brutal unless you were really talented at maths or had a good teacher.

>tfw chose to just get an A1 in Project Maths with no fucking revision

I was on several layers on irony

HL maths is hard as nails, there's nothing you can do to sugarcoat it.

my family pays for it

literally not an argument

first episode is boring but after that it picks up

Does using a Cromwell in Warthunder make you less Irish?

why is everybody in this country so bad at maths? you literally just had to follow simple instructions to get at least a C in HL maths and that was before project maths

Jaggy, I know this is you. I'm kicking myself for not realising this sooner.

Upgrade it a bit and call it "Comet" and it's grand.

>tfw did pass maths and irish

who /pinworms/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=PrUlhufWlIA

>Bragging about the Leaving Cert

Must be shit to have accomplished fuck-all in life since 6th year since you still brag about getting points on a paper

>That one turbo autist that stayed for the full exam time and got his results re-checked

Which one of you was it?

Pass Irish was the comfiest class in the curriculum.

Suddenly feel a squirming in my bumhole

i only got a d1 in it haha
but yeah it was so comfy going in there every day

Old honours maths was really challenging and probably spent more time than all the other subjects combined so was glad.
I think the key for me was to stop attending Irish classes after Junior Cert and to just sit the pass exam which was ridiculously easy. I spent that time instead studying Maths.
In a perfect system we wouldn't have Irish classes and would have extra Maths classes so I feel I was ahead of the curve.

couldn't speak irish so i kept getting detention lmao

idgaf, I got 295 and was fine with it.

Fuck anyone who received 400+ points and then started crying that they didn't get enough.

Most of the people are here barely out of 6th year, if even that. It's the only way to shit talk people's intelligence at this stage in their lives.

But HL Project Maths is such a step down from the old course. If you find Project Maths that hard, you would have been fucked for the old course.

>why is everybody in this country so bad at maths?
The old Maths Course was very STEM-orientated, which is all well and good. But that brand of maths requires either an excellent teacher or an aptitude for Calculus and such. Be lacking in both and you're fucked.

Project Maths is not only designed to be easier to teach, but isn't as heavily focused towards STEM preparation anymore. Hence broader access but less prepared students entered STEM degrees (although arguably better prepared students entering business/economics degrees).

>Is mise Bono

Forever burned into my head

alri charles dickens

>295
literally how
I got 310 in my mocks and I failed 2 subjects

you did all higher?

I got the same as you and I'm doing grand in life. I have a career and a stable relationship.

Had a chap get a few A2's and he was furious with whoever did the checking. Starting crying about getting a solicitor if the re-check didn't fix it

Did pass Irish, maths, French and physics.

>not keeping the maths curriculum STEM oriented
Fucking hell. Non-STEM courses do not require a high level so why the fuck do they feel the need to drag everybody down with them?

What makes you think I'm Jaggy? Was Jaggy not here last week too?

>In a perfect system we wouldn't have Irish classes
OUT!

I wouldn't mind, but Irish is actually an easy language to learn - compared to French at least. Grammar, sentence, and accent are all easier to grasp.

no pass maths

not a dub and not a culchie lads

what am I
?

Hello.

A European

maths is for autistics

A little pox

You're not a dub, you're a trip getter.

from bray

>Non-STEM courses do not require a high level so why the fuck do they feel the need to drag everybody down with them?
Largely true, although I know a few guys from my school who went on to do Statistics and Economics courses which required the use of some rather complex Maths apparently.

A Townie

A man robbed of his identity.

Any other dubs here just completely ignore culchies like i don't even consider them people never mind irish.Really don't see the point of them desu

>he had to learn Irish

nigerian

Are there any pure Dubs here, like grandparents were all native Dubs too?

>éire
>orange order

pick one.

Pro-Tip the Orange Order are cancerous.