/Cric/

>tfw no big strong ausgod to post pictures of irrelevant women cricketers in the OP
England vs Shit Lanka in 30 bings

England won the toss and batting, will cuck get his 10K today?

first for walkgod

>please watch our sport

Wrong season you fucking faggots

Anyone ever think that sometimes, just sometimes, Cook sounds ever so slightly like an Aussie?

>you will never cut yourself on cook's jawline

>Having been out of cricket since late November with a foot fracture, Mitchell Starc has said he is "fit, strong and ready" for a return to action during the tri-series in the West Indies, which begins on June 3.

>"It's been a long time coming, [I've been] watching a lot of cricket, so yeah, excited to get on that plane tomorrow, head off, and hopefully play a few games in the West Indies," Starc said, during his pre-departure press conference on Thursday.

just give >us the tri series

cricket is gay

delet this

PLEASE

>1.20 for England to win

Not worth the punt desu.

looking forward to the ipl play-off match later desu

>ywn play test cricket for a living, bouncing off of effortless banter with the rest of the lads, touring the world,
getting serenaded by the barmy army

Why even live bros?

Brit on holiday in Magaluf detected.

I literally dream of it every night

Me too lad.When I lay in bed at night I dream about being the greatest batsman of all time, smashing all records, destroying Bradman's numbers.

>the greatest batsman of all time, smashing all records, destroying Bradman's numbers.

freshcunt detected

I'd even settle for being a county player.Shit would be so cash.

>monty is actually fucked in the head

I thought le piss on bouncers was just a meme

nah it was never a meme, you could see the happiness and joy slowly fading from his eyes after a few years of being 2nd place to swann. irony being if he didn't have this breakdown he would easily get into this team over momeme

This series is proving that Yorkshire Tea>>>>>>>>Ceylon Tea.

>ywn monty open with cook

I literally would have made it as a division 2 county trundler if I was born English.
>tfw you were born in a country where the professional cricket circuit isn't a complete joke

real cric thread

I'm a big fan of county for shits and giggles but never watched any Sheffield shield. Is the standard really that higher?

Disheartening to see Sri Lanka playing and still being rotten. Chameera was promising but he's out for the tour. Very sick of them after a long kiwi summer

it's higher because there's less teams basically, imagine adding the few good division 2 players to division 1 and it's basically the same standard. our system encourages mediocrity with loads of division 2 teams having to be propped up by the ECB because muh counties muh history

Apologise.

For arguements sake lets say that Australia and England produce an equal amount of talent (>implying). In England there are 18 (eighteen) professional team. In Australia there are only six. So yes the standard of competition is considerably higher.

The Sheffield Shield has historically always been the premier domestic cricket competition in terms of quality. This is also probably the reason why Australia has been so successful in Test cricket.

Usually the County champions would struggle to beat a single Shield team. At the moment it is hard to say because Yorkshire are an usually good and stacked team. I don't think Yorkshire could beat any Shield team away in Australia but could probably beat South Australia and Tasmania at home.

You now remember Momeme opening the batting.

anyone got a good stream?

>ywn play in a televised game of cricket, knowing Bumble is commentating on your form

crichd is okay

Just woke up lads

>ywn drop a televised catch Boycott's mum could've caught in 'er pinny

tried it, but they haven't got any links up for some reason

I'm using crictime, but it's shit as usual

Sounds much better than the county system.

1/5 of krazykrezja's klassic kricket kuts

If Australia's standard of cricket was high maybe they'd have made the fucking t20 semis lmfao

Nice alliteration. How long did you spend on that?

>average 43.17

what a load of poo
I can't believe Mahela unironcially said this was the best bowling attack Shit Lanka have ever had

Current yorkshire isn't the best side in england, but with internationals available for both sides yorkshire would probably blow any team out of the water:
Lyth-Lees-Root-Ballance-Bairstow-Gale-Rashid-Willey-Plunkett-Sidebottom-Brooks is pretty stacked, weakest player in the team is Lees who could well end up capped for england when he gets older

Mahela is going senile m8

>le passive aggressive pedantic reply to show how le not mad i le am

Fucking die you malignant cyst on Sup Forums.

are people really delusional enough to think england cricketers are as good on average as aussies? im fucking english and youre being retarded. aussies are cunts but they rule cricket

Remember Williamson is their overseas player too.

>but with internationals available for both sides yorkshire would probably blow any team out of the water

kek

KEK

K E K

Warner
Cowan
Khawaja
Smith (c)
Maddinson
Henriques
Nevill (wk)
Starc
Cummins
Hazlewood
Lyon

That's NSW btw, not Australia

Back to your bar work in Shoreditch, Bruce.

Isn't Cowan playing for tassie?

>you

And yet they still have won more series in England than Australia has in a generation.

>Cuck

>Cuck

No, he came home last season

>Cuck

>cock

anyone got the balls picture from the last ashes? I've lost it

>Cock

Drop the man and bring in a big strong Carribean man like Carberry.

t. German race traitor

Will Cook ever score another international century?

>cummins being fit ever
>starc being useful in red ball cricket ever
>ed cowan
kek
won 2 ashes series, both at home, out of the last 8. if that's dominating I dominate the world financial market by having 15K in an ISA
yeah he will grind one out when we next visit india

Is the ginger Botham injured or is Woakes unironically replacing him?

>weakest player in the team is Lees

>Lyth, Ballance, Gale(who?), Ratshit, Willey, Plunkett, 98year old Sidebottom and Brooks (who?) are on the team

kek

KEK

This Lees guy must be fucking AWFUL if he worse than them

>>starc being useful in red ball cricket ever
literally fresh

Lyth is good m8

>>starc being useful in red ball cricket ever
kek
You have no idea what's in store over the next decade.

t. Adam Lyth's mum

STACKED
T
A
C
K
E
D

Hales is God.

>Warner - malet
>Cowan - who????
>Khawaja - some paki that got about 4 runs last ashes tour
>Smith (c) - literally looks like a downie
>Maddinson - never heard of her
>Henriques - who???
>Nevill (wk) - worse cricketer than Gary Neville
>Starc - le Johnson jnr choking man
>Cummins - mr injured
>Hazlewood - a fat man
>Lyon - looks like tsimfuckis

"stacked"

I am probably going to be proven wrong but with less Bairstow Yorkshire are not going to win it this season. Beyond Root, Bairstow, Willey and Plunkett the team isn't that brilliant.

you've been saying this since 2013, yet there's still a generation of retired australians who have never won a test series in england. same old broken record with starc, cummins, hazelwood, pattinson yet you cannot beat supposedly shit england sides in foreign conditions
I watch a couple of yorkshire games a season and I know a few players/coaches and I honestly think >we won't win it. they don't seem super confident in our batting line up it was bairstow carrying >us last year and we can't reliably post 300+ on seaming wickets without him

>Bancroft
>Harris
>S Marsh
>Voges (c)
>Klinger
>M Marsh
>Whiteman (wk)
>Agar
>Coulter Nile
>Paris
>Behrendorff

literally would dominate the county """competition"""

>P..P..P..P..P..P-PLEASE NOTICE US BIG STRONG GOAT SOUTH WELSHMEN :(
kys gatecuck

any good streams?

Wouldn't finish top 5 in Division 2.

>Durham crowds

acestream://aadff76cf805f2b3f0a8ed5c9fca4502c462c017

Played for the Campbelltown Ghosts when i was younger. What about you guys?

the prestigious Bateman Cricket Club

cheers m8

No problem you Slav scum

>Part of the bid to host the 2013 ashes
>2 tests in a row in northern England
>Bank holiday weekend
>Stadium too big that >we had to build to become a first class county

Outside of the more "historical" test grounds people tend to shy away from travelling to watch tests. It's wank but the ECB have fucked our shit up here.

>you've been saying this since 2013
By your post, am I to understand that you ONLY watch Australia play when it's the Ashes?
If that's the case, you're really in no position to comment on Starc's ability, you seething casual.

That's like calling James Anderson an absolute talentless scrub for being shit in the 2013/14 Ashes.

what's your golf handicap lads?

36 here

Ok grandpa

Herath should be shipped off to an aged care home

My garden actually backs off onto a golf course(well, there's a hedge obviously) but I've never bothered to play it.Mini golf is better.

Just give him your address m8

Every nation is good, the trick is to be good away from home and i'll consider you good. starc has had one good series away from home iirc against new zealand yet australians on spee talk about him as if he's the best bowler in the world
>4 test 5 wicket hauls, 3 of them in losing games
kek

im a kiwi with an aussie accent traveling through europe

>Kiwi
>Aussie accent

KEKED

Hales is actually looking good

I don't know what the fuck happened. I had him pinned as a limited over luckswinger tbqh

fag

>"I felt I had low self-esteem and, especially when my confidence went low, I would get into a place of paranoia. Instead of being quiet about it I would get quite aggressive towards umpires and opposition towards my own team- mates," he said. "I got quite paranoid about things. There was nothing there but I felt there was something there. Suddenly you over-think and over-analyse things. I felt I got into a place where I had anxiety and depression issues.

>"The way it made me feel was quite low in myself. I was quite angry with other members around me and I can see how people then got quite frustrated with that. It was very difficult for family and friends because they don't know what is really going on even though they love you and they want the best for you."

That makes me sad, Monty was such a lovable guy when playing for England

Will Compton reach the double digits?

Does anyone have that any of that weird twitter stalker guy Kornheisers?

Same, he unironically looks worse than Burns. Keeps getting beaten on his pads.

But then again Burns did well so what do I know.

>LE LIFE IS SO HARD
>MUH MENTAL ILLNESS

Pathetic