What do you think of when you think of London?

What do you think of when you think of London?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3407267/The-English-one-Anglo-Saxon-Study-reveals-time-immigrants-mixed-British-population.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

home of pajeets, land of the nonwhites

Drunk bydlo. Left side driving. Shit weather. Tall buses.

soon-to-be Singapore 2.0

filled to the brim with people who are not ethnically British

fun to meme about online and make fun of, but in reality kind of a sad situation. regardless though, when I visited in 2010 it seemed to be a very nice place. I highly recommend visiting

comfy streets and obscene wealth

hideous weather

30% anglo-saxon. The capstone example of the effects of globalization.

Profound sadness.

It's a cute town

oh and of course the extreme wealth never have I seen so many supercars, Rolls-Royces, Bentleys, limousines and such an absurd amount of money being paraded around in my life. it was truly a sight to behold

IDK NEVER BEEN THERE

Diversity

it's really only 30% now? dear god, before you know it there will be no English people left in London

its more like 90%

minorities are segregated in poor areas so you won't see any unless you stray into poor areas

it also gets flooded with commuters for most of the time

Dumb american.

>its more like 90%
In London? Kek

london is one of the greatest cities on earth

yes, poor segregated areas push down the statistics
you never really have to go into these areas

i honestly believe it should be 90%

Clubbing

Lel

90% what exactly?

I can't tell if you're trolling here or not.

Great things

The city that ruled the world for 100 years.

>let me tell you about your city

WTF are you talking about? Are you seriously claiming London is 90% white?

You dont seem to know how statistics work

Highest concentration of higher learning in Europe and world leading and world class museums - I love me some Natural History museum.

london is literally a shithole full of pakis

DO NOT believe anyone who tells you otherwise
they are obviously from london and therefore a paki

Statistically...

you're a fucking retard.
Of course if you just look at one borough, it's going to be 90% white (and that's not even good compared to the rest of the country
The whole of Greater London is like 45% white

Shitty outskirts aren't London, they're irrelevant and don't matter

I have never even been to these areas in my years of living here

Relevant parts are mostly white, not even counting the large amount of commuters and tourists

>opens up rightmove.co.uk
>enters price range
>'flats in London'
>0 results
>makes a post about how shit London is for the 10th time today
>submits his CV for the manager position at the Grimston-upon-Shitstain branch of Sports Direct

Damn really made me think...

One of two Alpha++ cities. Everywhere is irrelevant.

It's not so bad

There's not a single London borough that is 90% white so this fucking weasel clutching at straws claiming that is the ethnic make-up of London is clearly a deluded piece of shit.

Same shit when a bydlo talk shit about Paris.

>this mad fucking Northerner
Let me sum it up for you

London is a 2016 Mercedes E-Class, the rest of the country is a broken down 2004 Nissan Micra

Skinheads and dumbass tourists who frequent Tumblr.

Can i save that?

Yes, it actually is ~30%

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3407267/The-English-one-Anglo-Saxon-Study-reveals-time-immigrants-mixed-British-population.html

Just because you live in a gated neighborhood doesn't mean that it won't acclimate to its new racial reality in a generation or two.

Heaven for pakis and niggers
Hell for white people, hence white flight.

You only need look at where the highest concentration of White Brits are in London. Tells you everything.

Disregard that article, I should have read it before posting.

Actual number is more like 45%.

So anglos are a minority.

>Sydney is Alpha+
>Toronto is only Alpha

Like any other (western) big city, it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

One thing I like about London, and Europe, is that I can buy beer in any convenience store and drink it in public like a free man. Although it would be nice if there were more garbage/recycling cans for the empties. Every little park in London is littered with old bottles and cans. I asked a Londoner about this and he said it was because the government is afraid terrorists would put bombs in garbage cans, I couldn't tell if he was fucking with me.

even Alpha is pushing it 2bh

That's based off the 2011 census too.

Bear in mind that we have had a net total of over 1m non-Brits since then, and at least a third will be in London.

>but I wouldn't want to live there

Of course you would, if you had the money and can choose where in London to live. It's a huge city with lots of nice places to live.

>Every little park in London is littered with old bottles and cans.
????????????????????????????

was this London in Canada?

If you had the money why the fuck would you live in Britain at all, let alone smoggy clusterfuck like London?

maximum comfy museum

that is why there are fewer than there used to be. And it's not because of Islamic terror. They got rid of them because the IRA put bombs in them.

London is alright, I've lived here for 6 years. The "white people a minority" meme is statistically true but it's not like anywhere else in the world I've visited. Like London is at a point where race is barely noted in day to day, on buses and trains and walking in the street it's literally irrelevant what race people are.

I also think people get a misguided view of the population of London if they visit on non-weekends. Literally all the middle class white people are at work, so it feels like there are zero children and zero middle class white people.

>Of course you would
This might be news to you but there are lots of people who dont like crowded places and prefer privacy and space
>It's a huge city
Thats a reason to not live there

It's incomprehensible to Londoners that there exists people that actually don't want to live in the city.

>people who don't want to live in the city
Doesn't exist

Simply those who cannot afford it, then become bitter and jealous and spend their entire days shitposting about London on an anime website on a Friday night whilst living in some grim Northern shithole

bit of a divide here. Lots of people I speak to love London, but lots can't wait to leave. Hence the literally millions of commuters who dont live here but do work here

>Doesn't exist
Of course they do. You need to try and justify your choices in life by convincing yourself those who don't live in London cannot afford so and can't make it living next to third world shit-tier people

>Northern shithole
Last time I looked at a map, Hampshire was further south than London, you daft paki.

Is this fool still claiming that London is 90% white?

London is full of people who cannot actually afford to live there though, hence why they rent, are over-dependant on housing benefits, house share and live a dozen to a 4-bed.

A massive shithole, huge cesspit of pakis, niggers, terrorists and inflated prices. Why would anybody want to live there?

Chelsea, arsenal, cold and Muslims.

>Tfw living in a Gamma city

K-Karachi??

>tfw Sadiq Khan will be Bong future PM

i don't know. i have never been there

Not as a Labour candidate he won't.

Sadiq is a lifelong human rights lawyer born in London to a working class family, he'd make a better PM than anyone else in the race desu.

Spotted a terrorist, fellas.

Sadiq seems like a decent guy tho.

He's also a terrorism apologist

>Arsenal's home field is Emirates Stadium

It's horrible except for the southwest areas which are comfy as fuck because they're white british
t. foreigner

I'm not sure if it's your unfamiliarity with western news or you have just spent too much time on Sup Forums but that's complete bollocks.

Except it's not is it, Sadiq?

>not living in an irrelevant city that ranks as high as Washington DC on memerankings

Even worse, Glasgow

No, obviously I'm a CTR shill sent here by Saudi Arabia to subvert democracy :^)

You on the horse, m8?

I dont knwo which british cities are the most depressing but i guessed Scottich towns would be Siberia tier

>if you don't include non white people in the statistics then that makes them magically go away
>chequemate

>everyone who dislikes Sadiq is Sup Forums
Sup Forums are fuckwits, but the fact that he hasn't been overly condemning of ISIS and keeps pushing this dindu nuffin crap about muslims instead of actually openly condeming islamism and jihadis is pretty bullshit

Tea

The last time I was in London was in 1996. I wonder if I'll notice how much it's changed when I visit again next year.

He's not even religiously Muslim mate, he's agnostic.

The tube

I am going to Londo in january. Any advice?

Stay off the tube

Get an Oyster card in advance, it'll get you anywhere with no hassle.

Blur and Pink Floyd

How should I move then?

What are the best places to visit in London/near London?

Can London be saved?

>45% is a minority
and that's only native whites, the actual white percentage is 60%, you thick Canadian fuckwit.

The fuck are you talking about?

> PRC Flag On Hong Kong

MAINLAND SCUM GET OUT REEEE

Fuck off, Moor.

That was a good pull lad, I completely forgot about him.

Unaggressively, and without a backpack.