/cfb/ offseason 3.0

Sluts edition

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/15766359/ole-miss-self-imposes-postseason-ban-women-basketball-reduced-scholarships-football
youtube.com/watch?v=tIn4mbLCtmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7LF9qx2r6c8
whatifsports.com/ncaafb/default.asp#top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This belongs on /asp/. The one on the right is a professional wrestler.

Link?

Is she a slut?

google image search your image, wrestling name is Lana [spoiler]and there are tons of nudes[/spoiler]

she has a couple of nudes

MSU will win the B1G with a running QB and a throwing QB and aOSU will sudoku in shame

When will it end?

>not linking to the previous thread in the op

what's this about?

Does anybody here think we have a shot at the P5? I think a couple of 8+ win seasons in a row and 3 of the major conferences will be trying to get us.We're good geographical fits for the BIG XII and the PAC 12, and we border Nebraska, so we could be a fit in the B1G. Am I wrong to think that we'll be in a P5 by 2025?

>Wyoming
>good geographical fit for anywhere

>little sisters in charge of winning a ship this century

inb4 shity Michigan pasta

That's Lana?

something to do with penn state

The market is whats killing Wyoming right now

Remember the time Jerry Sandusky fucked 100 little boys assholes everyday in the shower at Penn State over the course of 30 years and Joe Paterno filmed the entire thing and then he, the AD, and university president would get together on the first monday of every month watch them and beat off into each others mouths instead of reproting it to the NCAA? It's about that.

>/cfb/

Who gives a shit about Canadian football

espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/15766359/ole-miss-self-imposes-postseason-ban-women-basketball-reduced-scholarships-football
Baylor and then Ole Miss one day later? What a time to be alive.

Why would they report it to the NCAA?

Only if the Big XII gets really, really desperate. And even then, it's a really slim chance

Tiny market that's getting worse due to the death of coal and dirt cheap petroleum/natty gas closing tons of projects

got closer than Michigan

Someday, Wyo.

Focus on contending in the G5 for now. You've got a ways to go but I see potential.

nth for 8 team playoff!

>rapelor

I did bitch, it was on page 9

Horrific

Fuck the 8 team playoff. Look at teams 5-8. Those teams are not even close to the level of 1-4. Absolutely no reason to make the best teams play an extra game and risk injuries against teams like Boise State and TCU. Can you imagine if Derrick Henry would break his leg against Baylor and then they had to play Ohio State the next week? Absolute garbage.

Jacksonville State over LSU
You heard it here first

you guys are talking about the market, we have the whole state of wyoming. 585k ppl in the state, compared to cincinatti which is a city less than 300k, and not popular outside the city. we would be more deserving if all else is equal. thank you. i think we'll be competing in the not too distant future.
go wyo!

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Besy secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss BCS Championship next season

>AJ McCarron (objectively and statistically the best QB in Alabama history, it isn't even debatable)
>TJ Yeldon (best RB in the game who will be the starter, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Brian Vogler (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>OJ Howard (literally a Brian Vogler clone)
>Amari Cooper (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Derrick Henry (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Jalston Fowler (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the SEC
>Best LB corp in the SEC
>Besy secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Crimson Tide is missing the championship this season

The Alabama threepeat happens in 2013-2014

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

>Jake Butt
>Butt
hehehe

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the BCS National Championship next season

>Chad Henne (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2004 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Jake Long (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Mike Massey (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Mario Manningham (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Adrian Arrington (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Mike Hart (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Tim North (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Best secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the BCS National Championship this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2007

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

Anyone still capping CFP picks. my picks are
1 - Ohio State
2 - Alabama
3 - Miami
4 - Stanford
why even play the regular season

>the flyover wasteland of the """big""" """XII"""

>12-years old
>not "young"

Who wrote this tweet, the Catholic church?

>tfw im going to app state
First time I ever heard of App state was when they beat Michigan actually.

Miami? Is this a meme?

Nah, too small a media market. Be happy in the MWC (aka the AAC of the west).

How can those black women behind even compete?

What's your favorite play from the last time your team was good?

>why even play the regular season

To make people like you STFU.

>SunBeltBro

MY NIGGA

>consistently struggles in the MWC
>thinking about becoming P5
stay in your lane

Someone has to win the god-awful ACC.

I mean, it won't be Miami, but it's as good a choice as anything.

Uh, Clemson & FSU are light years ahead of everyone else
It's gonna be the winner of that game

>sec defense

Just so everyone knows, this is my favorite play that ISN'T the obvious answer

>Michigan State

>Goalline stand vs Stanford in the Roseb Owl
>GW TD against Iowa
>"Little Giants" Fake FG in OTagainst ND
>Michigan's botched punt for a GW TD
>GW FG against OSU

FACT: Washington has had the one of the best, if not THE BEST defense in the country over the last 3 years
FACT: Washington has the best qb/rb duo in Browning and Gaskin
FACT: Washington faces a relatively weak schedule and could easily go undefeated
FACT: Washington had 50 freshman on the team last year. With almost the entire team returning, the future is bright.
FACT: With no Sark holding them back, UW now is lead by Chris "the literal madman" Peterson
FACT: The Huskies are going all the way

>App State

>home game against Georgia State in a snowstorm

>Just before halftime, shutting GSU out

>About to kick a field goal before half

>GSU's Head Coach salty as fuck

>Calls all three remaining timeouts in a row to "ice" our kicker

watch what happened next

youtube.com/watch?v=tIn4mbLCtmQ

no its not a meme. i seriously think that with mark richt they will be looking at a 1 loss season. even a 2 loss acc champion would be more deserving than a undefeated small 12 champ.

top kek

the commentary makes it even better

capped. when i'm right will you apologize?

TOP BANTZ lel I remember watching that

also
>snowstorm
thats not a snow storm senpai

I expect this from alabama fans

>pac 12 taking away night game

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I need late games to watch at midnight

this, I love ending my day with PAC 12/MWC football

I agree.
Nothing like comfy Boise/Fresno/Oregon State games

how about the ole hawaii home game that kicks off a midnight

>remember watching Navy-SJSU go into 4OT
>tired as fuck but don't want to miss anything
maximum comfy

>ROLLAU
please excuse me while i throw up

ouch

Holy shit. Didn't realize until I watched this, but I played youth football with that kicker. When we were 12 he was booting 40 yarders from both hash marks.

98 days till LSU opener

>light years ahead of anyone
Not really, FSU dropped way off last year without Jameis, and Clemson had a pissbaby cupcake schedule. Even if one of whem wins the Special Olympics, they still have to play a real team in January.

they meant the winner of that game wins the acc

FACT: You're Washington.

>YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

That clip wasn't "next" so much as "sit through all three timeouts to watch what I'm posting about," but I hear you.

TRUE STORY, GaSouthern coach left for Tulane, App State coach still there, so GET HYPE, i guess?

No, but when you'e wrong you won't post for a week out of butthurtedness so it doesn't really matter.

But if you want to double down on this being your first season watching CFB, then go for it.

This makes me wonder if any players post here, or are they too busy getting exercise and pussy.

even if you win the Special Olympics, etc etc

>mfw moving from the south to the midwest
I don't think I can handle all of this shitty B1G football.

>Clemson had a pissbaby cupcake schedule.
Clemson would have likely beaten Alabama if it weren't for an onside kick. How are you still claiming that they were a shit team who got by on an easy schedule?

where are you moving too?

>implying that means anything anymore

Anyone still capping CFP picks. my picks are
1 - Miami
2 - Cal
3 - Texas Tech
4 - tOSU
Year of the Kliff babbys

Orememe State: Win
Poopiana State: Win
Colelrado State: Win
@ Pennis State: Win
Iowahaha: Win
@ Marylelnd: Win
Fartgers: Win
@ Lellinois: Win
Purdon't: Win
@ Trashbraska: Win
Northworstern: Win
@ Pissconsin: Win

Is it Minnesota's year?

Wisconsin.

We don't want faggots like you tbqh. Go to Illinois or something

I hear its a pretty good state. where are you moving from?

No

The ACC has gotten into the playoffs years and gotten to the natty last year
That's better than 2 other power 5 can say

>better than 2 out of 5
That's definitively average, senpai

You probably couldn't handle a B1G education either, kiddo.

Not sure if trolling or just freshman.

Our condolences.

At least you have sports, yanno, various college teams plus Bucks/Packers/Broors combo.

Unless you're moving to the country, in which case, get a better job.

>implying east coast bias isn't a thing
The journos and committee are heavily east-coast biased, which means favor for the B1G, SEC and ACC. Who are the only conferences to get a team in both years so far? HMMM.

The ACC is still weak as fuck, but if you ace your remedial schedule you still get a pass into he playoff, regardless of how you do once there.

If/when TCU goes 12-0 this year, they're in, and based on the stretch we'll see if it's the ACC or Pac-12 who gets left out. And those will be fun threads, too.

>when you realize UGA is starting a dynasty

they've literally had the best talent in the country for the last 8 years or so but a beta as fuck coach until this year.

as an alabama fan i gotta admit they scare me.

have fun with this website lads, all your hypotheticals can now come true

whatifsports.com/ncaafb/default.asp#top

CFB is a business. If you're not a traditional power with thousands upon thousands of alumni conferences want big markets just like in pro sports. There are probably more people living in 2 square miles of me than there are in the entire state of Wyoming.

Didn't say they were the best

No one in the Pac-12 is good enough to not lose multiple times

Seems legit.

I seriously considered it.

Georgia.

That's funny, because I'm moving there for a B1G education.

You're an Alabama fan, black and gay people scare you.

Guess we'll find out.

Oregon is on a downswing but USC/UCLA are on an upswing and Stanford is holding steady (and Utah is a wildcard) so WHO KNOWS.

Have fun learning what the Civil War was really about.

Shut the fuck up. Georgia fans say this literally every year. If they hadn't fired Mark Richt, I might believe you. But when they let go of Mark, they let go of literally any chance of staying relevant in the national championship conversation. Georgia is done.

Wahhh! Wahhh! Wahh (bark) wahhh!!!! We go 9-3 every year and have finished in the top 25 every season for the past decade!! Wahhh we gotta fire our coach!!!

You pieces of shit disgust me. This is Bo Pelini all over again. Nebrasska wasn't satisfied with just being good, so what did they do? Fire their guy and finish below .500. Their program is done. Forever.

And just like how Nebrasska will never win a Big Ten championship, Georgia will ~literally~ ~never~ win another SEC championship. Ever. E - V - E - R.

You will be on your death bed. You will have lived for at least another 60 years. And I can 100% guarantee you that Georgia will never win a national championship within your lifetime.

SAme goes for you, Gaylor.

2004 Auburn always beats 2004 USC, can I print the shirts yet?

Kansas is gonna beat TCU this year.