1. Your current nation or dependent territory of residence

1. Your current nation or dependent territory of residence
2. Is said place being perpetually held hostage by members of the Turkish race?

>America
>"No"

1. sbain
2. No because if anything they will all end up in germeny or sweden

No because even the migrants dont want to live there.

1-turkey
2-yes

:(

>Canukistan
>Probably

The EU should just boycott Turkey. They are only in NATO due to the USA anyway.

you literally just have to start shooting at the boats and they will stop. What the hell is so hard about defending borders?

It's a lot easier to be honest. If you stop taking asylum seekers then real asylum seekers stop coming. And then the rest can easily be deported to where they came from.

>boycott turkey
>erdogan opens the doors
>gets 80% votes
>europe loses a consumer economy
>half of turks who live on bread and pasta every day do not give a fuck
>rich turks will just buy japanese cars
>meanwhile eu gets destroyed

we saw how well it worked with putin top kek please provoke erdogan more

>europe starts shooting the boats
>the whole world media condemns europe
>erdogan slams europe for actions
>suddenly left wing parties rise in europe
>cucked to death

or

>erdogan actually releases refugees
>right wing euroskeptic/putin's puppet parties rise to power
>europe gets balkanized again
>another europoor """""""""world"""""""""" war in 20 years

moruks best thing you could do is just pay him off. otherwise yurocucks lose either way but instead of paying erdogan up they chose to freeze the talks,and didn't pay him while paying greece 600 billion.

merkel killed eu basically rip

This. Europeans aren't smart enough to comprehend the consequences of breaking a deal. They should bloody give Turkey a tiny bit of financial assistance for taking all those refugees for them like they said they would.

>BoatStopper 9001
>I dont think so

Hungary

No.

Balkanisation isn't so bad if we are talking Germany
As you guys seem to be the only problem
U.K. France Netherlands have all got a long history of being together
Germany is the only one who makes trouble and the newest country

This. Bismarck ruined Europe forever.

Why isn't more of Europe sensible like Hungary?

1. Japan
2. Yes

>U.K. France Netherlands have all got a long history of being together
Napoleon would like to have a word

Why is what Turkey is doing unreasonable? Nobody in Europe wants the refugees. Turkey has taken in literally millions of them, at a huge cost to themselves. Why should Europe sit there and do nothing while Turkey bears the brunt of the expense? The least you can do is pay Turkey for the service of keeping the Syrians from going into Europe.

because das rayciss.
What are the 8balls supposed to represent? I'm assuming the fuckton of seemingly stateless Africans but I'm not sure

It's really not unreasonable at all, I just think it's funny how Erdo is holding the European continent at gunpoint. Smug fucks should prepare their anus for even MORE Syrian cock

>tfw you'll never pour scalding, molten tar on the Ottoman invaders from your castle with your gal-pals

Feels bad man

flag
no

Islas las filipinas
No. we're surrounded by sea and typhoons are a weekly basis half of the year.

What's exactly stopping EU from accepting Turks in the Union?
They got a vacancy now that Britain is exiting.

certain Europeans don't like the concept of 85 million Turks having visa-free travel access to anywhere in the EU

That sounds intolerant

yolo

>flag
>yes
Fuck you turkroaches, they'll be flooding here within few weeks if turk subhuman hairy scum lets them to europe
Like we had ever done anything to you or anyone

Why don't they just blockade so that Turkey can't threaten them anymore?

Europe needs another big war, they've become soft and stupid.

because trade n stuff

>>europe starts shooting the boats
>>the whole world media condemns europe
>>erdogan slams europe for actions
>>suddenly left wing parties rise in europe
>>cucked to death

>yfw you realize there are actually Europeans who would get mad about their militaries shooting down boats full of invading gibsmedats

Build a wall tbqh
I'm so fucking done with this flood. If it's not the refugees, it will be the turks.
FUCK OFF MUSLIMS FUCK YOU ALL DIE IN A FIRE

I think it's because they still have the old superiority complex of old/ w"we can do no wrong"/we are above it all.

this

That's not very tolerant

Hungary is working on it.

I dont know how europe can be simultaneously so powerless and incompetent while still being so fucking arrogant lmao

Things here aren't ideal but my god i feel like the next 10 years is going to be horrible for that continent

How do we save Europe?

>Selin Gören
>German

Quebec
What's a Turk ?

I'm done being tolerant.

Europeans literally invited all these migrants over. If anyone should be taking them in and taking care of them, it's the EU. They told these people that they would take anyone who reaches Europe with no limit then backed out and left Turkey to deal with the problem, that's evil.

>U.K. France Netherlands have all got a long history of being together
you what mate?

Turkey is a direct neighbor of Syria, in which they are constantly pouring oil into war.
It is absolutely morally justified that Turkey faces the consequences of its actions.

>Europeans literally invited all these migrants over.
Not all of them did. Why should they all pay for the stupidity of a few.

Yeah and who are the ones who suffer from the incompetence of our not fucking elected leaders from some fucking utopiatown in europe? Fuck these people.

>it was Hillary Clinton who encouraged Obama to attack Libya and oust Gaddafi
>when Libya, previously the "cork on Africa" (Assange's words), went into chaos, hundreds of thousands of african economic migrants started sailing off its shores to head to Italy
>yfw Hillary Clinton is responsible for all those african non-refugee migrants you see

Correction, Germany and Sweden invited them all over and then Germany tried to force other EU countries to take large quotas once they became fully aware of the scale of the "refugee" influx. Merkel can keep her worthless Muslim horde and if the German people are too stupid to vote her and her coalition out of power then they deserve a future of rape and terrorism.

We will see... as of right now though it seems like the German people are quite content with the way things are

fucking retards the lot of them

and they wonder why many whites like your and my ancestors settled abroad to get away from their bullshit

Is finland the most innocent country in europe?