Is Australia the only country that is 1st world and hot year round?

Is Australia the only country that is 1st world and hot year round?

Why are warm weather countries so 3rd world?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2o_zW1_MEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why are warm weather countries so 3rd world?

The inhabitants

*coughs*
E-excuse me.

All the warm parts of your country are third world

We're first world, but compared to other first world counties we are severely lacking. Just look at out shit internet, economy and retarded people

don't worry my friend almost everyone in the 1st world has shit economy and retarded people

Hot year round
Really made me think

Australians are funny
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2o_zW1_MEI

You' and NZ are literally in the top of the 1st world countries together with us nordicks, the neutral mountain jews and canacucks

singapore

correct post

This, and Utah

Correct otherwise

>Hot all year round
>Not even hot in summer

Anything over 15 is hot

it's 17 and i'm freezing my tits off mate

>The inhabitants
This.

>hot year round?

But its not. Maybe by Canadian standards where 10C makes you sweat profusely and reach for a cup of Tim hortons served by your newly arrived immigrants, but it doesn't get "hot" until around summer. Both autumn and spring are pretty mild, hanging near the 20's and winter can almost make the temp reach 0C depending if you live in the temperate zone.

That's high summer warmth

That's cold as shit

>us

Sweden is way worse than most Western Euro countries, USA, Japan, Singapore and Korea and probably on par with countries like Poland and the Baltics, and that is just for now as we're rapidly approaching Africa status.

Not even memeing, Sweden is noticeably worse than for example Denmark.

>literally so cucked that you believe memes about your own country

Look up some actual statistics with good sources and go outside. We're literally on pair with Denmark. Stop being a falseflagging faggit.

I work in Copenhagen and travel back to Sweden every day. It's a fucking disaster here, some noticeable differences

>dirtier
>less safe
>shittier public transportation
>worse healthcare with longer waiting lines
>way more shitskins

And what statistics are you referring to? Our currency is weaker, we have higher unemployment rate, more people living on welfare, a dysfunctional police force that's about to implode, an extremely small room of debate etc etc

Canberra can go subzero during winter

>Australia is hot
>they don't have bidets
How can you live like that?