Be palestinain

>be palestinain
>form shitty overcrowded refugee camps and behave like niggers
>allow terrorists to openly live among you
>said terrorists one day slaughter Lebanese Army soldiers by slitting their throats after waking them from sleep during the fighting a couple years back
>produce nothing but terrorism
>government tries to build wall to keep your terrorists locked inside and at the same time prevent more terrorists from finding their way inside the camp
>claim hurr durr das racis cuz its like da israelis XDDD
>government forced to stop
>be palishit
>be terrorist

Genocide when?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/50531435
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A
FUCKING
THREE

I thought you hated da joos.

stfu tree

I do, but I hate palis with an equal passion

JIDF detected

t. master detector

Oh please, palis are fucking subhuman, and I hate them as much as I hate the jews.
Fucking hell I wish hezbollah would stop arming them so they get fucked already.

Both Palestinians and Israelis should be destroyed.

who could be behind this post?

Fuck off you filthy roach

Based leb. s2

based Leb

Kill yourself

Can you rate all your neighbouring countries please?

All 1/10 except cyprus

Is Al-Mem(e)ri TV for real? These stills are always golden.

BRB converting to best religion.

What about the other nations in the region?

vimeo.com/50531435

The zionist Jews didnt look this way... They were mostly secular people who worked very hard to transform a barren land that was literally a wasteland for a very long time and bring it back to life. Their goals were to return to the land where their ancestors lived. A land on which groups of Jews kept an active presence for hundreds of years with a hope of seeing their country rebuilt. A hope to create a safe heaven for the Jewish people. Trying to show them as religious people that followed the "will of god" as the reason only draws more hate and antisemitism and is not correct to say the least.

That century and the one before it were not about religion but about Ethnic groups breaking free and having a home to call their own. The days of big empires controling everything and everyone were runing short and smaller groups were poping up everywhere with a desire for independence. What makes the Jews of that time any different than the Christian Germans, the Italians, the Greeks, the Americans or anyone else that did so as well? Sadly I know the answer for that and it is not pretty but aint surprising either and i know what was and still is being done out of hate to try and destroy their dream and hope, the same dream of so many others all around the world.

>A poor underpopulated barren land that against all odds and with an ever increasing will and hope became a living modern wonder and yet a scapegoat to the ugliness of the human race. Not much changes when it comes to Jews, they were used as scapegoats for hundreds of years and they will continue to be used as scaepegoats in the future, maybe this is the reason which drives them to try and achieve great things and the reason for which their tiny country is taking an active part in the progress of the human race forward.

>Maybe one day the human race will finally take another big step in evolution and all of this hate will become a thing of the past. No more religion, no more divided groups, just human beings and their will to strive for greatness. Good day.

This is fantastic.

yes