Your cunt

Your cunt

Do you buy Mexican products?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Mexico#Engineering_and_Design
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

avocados, mole, salsa, corn tortillas, etc.

Mexican prostitutes are ok if they're 18-19yrs old.

Is Pancho Vila mexican?

Pan Bimbo

Yes.

Then yes, all other brands are crap.

no
What does mexico produce?

Yes

I drive a Ford

Immigrants, and don't quote me on this but I heard they use squid for things other than masturbatory inspiration

no

Yes, I live in Arizona and my dream is to find a cute Mexican girl that will cook me paella and let me cuddle her thick butt

Stuff

Mexican food is very rare over here, I still have no idea what the difference is between a burrito and a taco.

Burrito is little donkey.
Taco is vagina.

>paella
That's fom spain burgerbro

weed sometimes, but its usually from BC

Please buy, but well many of the cars we make are jap brands anyway

Flag
Yeah, and I used to buy more when I lived in Illinois and Colorado

>rare
Mostly mexican coca cola in glass bottles. the formula is slightly different from domestic, most importantly they use sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.

What sort of vegetables grow in Mexican climate?

hmmm...

It seems Mexico doesn't export to Japan very much

>The growing of crops is the most important aspect of Mexico's agriculture, accounting for fifty percent of agricultural output. Main crops include corn, sugarcane, sorghum, wheat, tomatoes, bananas, chili peppers, oranges, lemons, limes, mangos, other tropical fruits, beans, barley, avocados, blue agave and coffee.

The hot sauce with the lady on the label is bretty good.
Mexican Avocados.

Believe it or not people buy Coca Cola made in Mexico here.

I think our biggest exports to your country is pork and produce so you might not see Hecho en Mexico on it but it mighht be on your instant noodles.

Brand of what? He's one of our revolutionary heroes, not a corporate mascot as far as I know

Not really, Spaniards are the ones who like to put in bocatas, I think octopus is more popular for the people who like seafood (aka not me)

In all fairness we do eat that

Don't start like that Brazilian guy, we offer good quality/price in most of our exports, seeing how Americans have destroyed our image we have no other choice

probably because yours tastes horrible with your corn syrup or whatever it is you people put on it

Well I haven't had Coca Cola (or sodas in general) for many years so I wouldn't personally know but it sounds reasonable. High fructose corn syrup is pure poison for the goy.

Pretty much everything, even hops and maple syrup which we import for PR, we've got exotics like lychee, tamarind has even become a signature product, gourmet coffee, and we even have our own unique stuff like dragon fruit and chocolate pudding fruit. We are the largest producer of organic fruits and vegetables in the world.

Oh yeah I will most likely buy Alex Jones' coffee, which is made in Mexico. Thanks Mexico.

de nada

Yeah
t. CHI

My bedroom furniture was made in Mexico desu.

And a chalupa is a small boat.

I'd say we have a pretty balanced offer when it comes to exports although I find "seats" a pretty bizarre niche

Yeah
one day i finally ate tacobell in tokyo.
thats so nice thanks mexican bros!

Primarily food items, but yeah

As well as PREMIUM S E A T S

You're welcome
t.chicanofag

No :(

>Taco is vagina
that's american slang tho

Maybe if you bought a tv screen or some other electronic

See Taco Bell is not Mexican

Our electronics are all made in Manaus :(

I meant old el paso anyway.

>not a corporate mascot
Yes he is.

I don't think I ever bought something made in Mexico.

I own a (panama) hat made in Ecuador though.

you guys don't have mexican restaurants over there?

this the only reason why I want to stay in here all my life, I give it less than 5 years until we start exporting national car/tv/electronic brands, and I want to be in those same industries making Mexico great again.

btw remember to buy exclusively 75XXXX brands lads, a little help is all the help we need

Cerveza

>beaner electronics

Duh.

We have several national electronic brands targeted to lower class income families, they make tablets, laptops and cellphones like pic rel.

I'm not so optimistic we'll be selling our own brands that soon, but the cool thing is we don't have to. We want to be in as many global suply chains as we can, not have a couple of meme flagship brands ala Nokia.

"From the late 1990s, the Mexican electronics industry began to shift away from simple line assembly to more advanced work such as research, design, and the manufacture of advanced electronics systems such as LCD panels, semiconductors, printed circuit boards, microelectronics, microprocessors, chipsets and heavy electronic industrial equipment and in 2006 the number of certified engineers being graduated annually in Mexico surpassed that of the United States.[155] Many Korean, Japanese and American appliances sold in the US are actually of Mexican design and origin but sold under the OEM's client names.[156][157] "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Mexico#Engineering_and_Design

yeah the whole thing about self made brands is pure ego, in fact is a little more profitable to make other's brand while keeping domestic products more nationalized, just like in china.
I'm just half way trough getting my industrial engineer degree, but I also want to get a masters on mechatronics and possibly a minor on industrial design.
My dream is to own a manufacturing plant, I don't care if I have to risk it all and had to live in the street because of it.

Best of luck man, hope you can achieve your plans

Same.

Are you implying Mexico is a bigass desert?. Because it isn't.

yes I own the entire RBD/Rebelde discography

sry i donĀ“t do cocaine

That's Bolivia.

Source: Scarface movie.

Yes!

And here I was thinking your supermarket version of American food was bad. How many countries do you get?

Let's see
Uk, France, Italian, Spanish, American, Mexican, Bavarian, Asian (Thai/Chinese/sushi).

That's like being in the inner circle. Bravo Mexico

>Do you buy Mexican products?

Yes, I own a "German" car.

>Corrida Tequila

HOLY SHEEIIIIIITTTTT

Shitty stuffs.