Should eugenics be enforced in your country?

Should eugenics be enforced in your country?

Yes absolutely here

Cute :3c

I like Warwick Davis but this photo is horrible, Action t4 please.

We should make a tiny village for them and make it a tourist attraction.

Eugenics are very very important.

they really should have adopted. that's just cruel of them not to.

and who enforces eugenics on the enforcers?

Why? Let it go on long enough, and they'll genetically drift, you'll have an entire race of dwarfs, it'll be like real-life LotR.

All the deviancy on this planet and this Strayacunt picks on short cunts.
Dwarves are awesome.

>letting little people breed with other little people
very cruel

I'm sure their midget children would rather exist than not. And as they're millionaires, it's not as if they're a burden on the NHS.

it's really necessary.
In contemporary world,
opposing eugenics itself means introducing some malgenical manipulations into the society, because educated people with inborn decency and high IQ tend not to make as many children as impulsive and irresponsible people having no intelligence nor imagination do.

Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great. If a sperm gets wasted, God gets quite irate

>they want to have kids
>the kids want to exist
>they pay their way

there's literally nothing wrong with this. The only person who would object is some sexless suburban fascist who thinks he should be in charge of who breeds and who doesn't.

Imagine being a sperm donor child to two mothers. Two dyke parents. And you desperately attempting to be a lad.

their first two sons died shortly after birth but they kept trying for more children.

They're human and they do human things. They have a right to reproduce.
>their first two sons died shortly after birth but they kept trying for more children.
Much worse having healthy children scraped out of wombs because idiots were drunk and irresponsible.
Their living dwarf kids are loved in a conventional family. That is the ideal.

lol why even wear high heels when you are that short.

this

only turbo rorke teenagers will disagree

I am pro-life for people with diseases, but they shouldn't be allowed to breed. It is a scientific fact, in cultures where they didn't allow people with diseases to live, their genes got stronger. Meanwhile inbreding socities like in middle-east are covered with diseases all over. For a stronger human-race the strongest, the smartest and the healthiest people should be allowed to breed.

And make no mistake, if such thing to be implemented, normies would accept it in a blink of an eye. Those same people gave up their ideologies at the moment their system collapsed (Third Reich and whole Eastern-Bloc), those are the people that changed all their values in less than 2 generations just with the power of media. Slaves never did a revelation, they always got liberated by someone. And Eugenics would be accepted like that and become a new norm. I hope the far-right political movements will lean toward it.

>tfw it was all the way into the 70s

>I'm sure their midget children would rather exist than not.
I honestly don't know how you can possibly make that assumption.

All life struggles to exist but naturally some mutate in a way that is detrimental. Naturally these fail and die out. To have a structure that lets them breed is a human-made thingand unnatural. It's short term thinking based on feels

>Should eugenics be enforced in your country?
No, because it doesn't address the root issue, namely: generous welfare states. Get rid of it and most things follow from there.

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT WILLOW YOU FUCKING CUNT!

Eugenics is stupid.

TINY

Lmao @ this idiot

But eugenics do not really contribute to the purpose of creating better genetic traits as opposed to the simple mechanisms of competition and natural selection. Those better adapted in terms of reproductive fitness are already displacing those unable to find sexual partners or to sacrifice resources (eg disposable income) to provide for their offspring.

It's arrogant to believe artificial selection can improve the process as there are too many genetic variables unacounted for that do impact real world success, the better example being the narrow number of phenotypic traits, oftentimes simply cosmetic, that have been used in historic eugenic programs.

TL;DR Only the genetic inferior would benefit from human eugenics