Middle East Thread

itt we summon middle eastern anons to question them about their daily lives in an Islamic cunt.
Bonus points if we get an user near a warzone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zw_7ZQsesO8
youtube.com/watch?v=yKCrCHAK2eU
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/releases/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world#Countries_with_the_largest_Muslim_populations_.282010.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(Chechnya)
youtube.com/watch?v=byr6FawKVS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup

How's life in Dearborn?

all of you should be killed
prove me wrong

All you'll get is Dutch, Belgian, French, German and American flags.

I remember you were SO certain Clinton was going to win. Fucking kek, eat shit cunt.

What fun things are there to do in a strict islamic country? I really cant imagine anything worthwhile when your religion basically yells haram at anything remotely entertaining.

Same regular things but mainstream foreign entertainment is somewhat censored because Arabs are too pure for this world
For example, in mainstream anime on children channels (spacetoon), they dub "bf" into "fiancé" or "husband", or if the girl is wearing a miniskirt they color her legs so it would look like she's wearing tights underneath, and on anghami (arab itunes) they cut off the swear words part or replace them, like in a Zayn Malik song where they replaced "fuck" with "love", and also when Richard Spencer got on the news a few days ago they dubbed "it's not just that they are leftists an cucks" into "it's not just they are leftists and weak and stupid", that was pretty funny actually.
Of course these efforts are useless because everybody has internet

youtu.be/Zw_7ZQsesO8

> Wali ya wali ya wali ya wali

Cosatal's firing with 130mm cannon into Asma Assads nasty pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=yKCrCHAK2eU

Dude can you like stop posting the same thing in every fucking thread? Fucking Grease

I see him a lot everywhere insulting Asians, Muslims, blacks and other whites calling them cucks etc
Really annoying and unfunny

interresting read

wikileaks.org/yemen-files/releases/

I am greek

its because there is always an immigrant behind a western flag
and all of them, except me, roleplay as white westerners

du hundt

Russia is biggest muslim countru. Proof me wrong

I can't

Btw context?

Is area maybe; for population it's upsidedown Poland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world#Countries_with_the_largest_Muslim_populations_.282010.29

average day in russia

Probably this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(Chechnya)

Fuck the middle east

Muslim whore cutt of head russian children
youtube.com/watch?v=byr6FawKVS8

shes not a whore, shes wearing a hijab, that means she is faithful to god you godless krokodile consuming sub human

lol, krokodile is use how cheap heroin substite and it uses a complete junkies.