/éire/

don't even shtart wit me now love

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/5ez0an/more_than_2000_people_become_irish_citizens/
youtube.com/watch?v=upIVMjnEm9c
irishtimes.com/news/politics/sinn-féin-raised-12-million-in-the-united-states-1.2126033
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/

alri

+/ausnz/

watchin fuckin hardy bucks lads
fuckin three in the am jaysus

my cousin is one of them.

tell her ta cover up de hooer

ya no i dont undershtand de point a bras
i mean yave alredy got a shurt ta cover ya tits whyd ya nees a fuc
a fucmin bra adslwell ? jayaus

im lookin all OVER fuckin wiki and they dont say why de fuck gerls need ta wear bras
dont fuxkin get it ya no

So is cara single again

who de fuck are you

gonna
gonna take a fuckin pisj and go ta sleep
almost 4 here in america

might actually clean up today lads

think im shtartin ta get it
wimen are spineless cunts who go along wit whatever fashion is "cool" or "hip" ya no
do it i fuckin dare ya
me phones sqeaky hm

your ma

ta quote de man himself
fuck off ill se ye when me ma drags me out of bed
get reddy ta get HEMT

mornin

fuck off you priest

Who is this semen démon ?

fuck off you knacker

the gf

drives through the back of the shot in his house, yee?

maidin mhaith

looks like big Fidel is brown bread

Since the citizenship ceremonies began five years ago, 95,000 people from 170 countries have made their way to take an oath of fidelity to Ireland.
52 foreigners a day became citizens in the past 5 years, and that's only the documented ones. Compare that to the amount of Irish births and you will see how this is unsustainable for such a small country. If this rate climbs, which it will, expect a massive shift in demographics like England has seen in the past couple of decades. England is a big country and is still having major problems integrating foreigners, particularly Muslims. Ireland is small and will fair a lot worse.

We should sterilize blacks

Better than being on the dole or working in a supermarket

>yank shitting up the thread

Shock.

Alright boys.

Story horse

Absolutely hate the so called "father" he's a lazy bitter cunt living off his children and likes to ruin anything he touches seriously want to HEEM the cunt

He's also a social retard and genuine spastic thank god my mother gave me some sort of brains as all I got from my cunt of a father was hereditary diseases

That's your father you cunt

That's shit man. I told my own dad to fuck off when I was 12. Haven't seen him since and I don't want to

>tfw no average Irish GF to bounce off the ground

knacker

How?

the weebs genuinely seem less irish to me

maybe it's because they all come across as sheltered middle-class wankers with no sense of humour

Ignoring the fact that /éire/ has pretty much always had weebs.

There's something inherently creepy about grown men watching cartoons featuring very young looking girls in sexual ways

If you've always been black that doesn't mean you aren't a nigger, a bhuachaill.

Father is nothing, it's the mammy that you're supposed to care about.

Haven't spoken to the ole lad in a year or so now, even then it was sporadic for the last 3-4 years. Absolute waste of a human being, there's literally no point in having a father once you're like 15.

Not all of it is like that though.

I'm not a Weeb like the other posers, I'm a Nipponophile.

As they do to me, they're just a strange bunch of queers who watch what's basically children's cartoons and base apart of their identity on it. Basically pedos.

>I'm not a weeb, b-but I do love Japan!

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/5ez0an/more_than_2000_people_become_irish_citizens/

Read it and weep

typical weeb, you just have a sad obsession with cartoons

i have a deeper, more cerebral, interest in japanese cultural phenomenon, literature, history, art and contemporary politics

Bullshit, liking nip cartoons doesn't make you a weeb.

Obsessing over the culture does, however.

i can tell you're a weeb since you have no sense of humour and i am a superior nipponophile

Do you think they know Irish?
They should have maid it obligatory to know Irish in order to become Irish citizens(Maybe it is already that way, I don't know tb.h.)

youtube.com/watch?v=upIVMjnEm9c

>No sense of humor
How do you mean?

I'm very nihilistic but I wouldn't say that about myself.

I can't believe I never figured out this song was in Irish till I looked up the lyrics.

>tfw no average irish gf

The start of this thread was absolutely horrendous, it hasn't improved much since.

You complaining about it isn't making it much better.

>weebs have no sense of humour
Where did this meme come from? Genuinely never heard of it before.

Coming from the same people who think spouting memes is the pinnacle of humor, I wouldn't pay it too much heed.

Me da is making me go to the big race meeting tomorrow.

I might end up seeing secondary school friends that I haven't seen in years.

wat do lads? I don't want to embarrass myself if they see me on my own.

True. When in /éire/, I don't exactly get the impression that I'm surrounded by the greatest comic minds of our time

>the big race meeting tomorrow
Can't believe ye lads are already planning for the race war. What race are ye?

Bit rude. Don't make me HEEM you haha.

Don't make me bounce your head off the floor outside a disco in Carlow haha.

People who ironically threaten each other on Sup Forums are more Irish than those who don't hahaha

There's nothing ironic about it, I'll fucking bate you about the place.

*unzips katana*
Heh, you think you can threaten me kid? I'll strike you down harder than you could possibly imagine
*forms power stance*

Imagine being the Swiss Yank and your only exposure to Irish culture is through Fr. Ted and TV shows.

Gerry

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

Was are Gerry behind the death of Fido?

Seized the means of production again lads

My mate once fingered a CIA spy outside a night club in Havana for him before.

Gerry's pictured with fucking everyone, probably fucking mother Theresa and Hitler if you look hard enough

>Gerry holding his hand like that
What does it mean?

>They should have maid it obligatory to know Irish in order to become Irish citizens(Maybe it is already that way, I don't know tb.h.)
Yes, and apply it retroactively so all the West Brits who think they're Irish can fuck off.

Some Papu Papu from Polynesia who actually bothers to learn Irish is more Irish than these West Br*ts.

ethnically cleanse all west brits.

he's some man to whore himself for support

Looks like he is missing an arm.

>Some Papu Papu from Polynesia who actually bothers to learn Irish is more Irish than these West Br*ts.
Don't ye've a protest to be arranging, Misneach?

>Misneach
can you speak the native language of ireland please, english

Pretty ridiculous how much money they raise over in the states, they really tone down their Marxist shite over there

irishtimes.com/news/politics/sinn-féin-raised-12-million-in-the-united-states-1.2126033

Imagine a proper right wing irish nationalist party fundraising in the states, they'd be throwing money at you

Misneach are a SJW facebook group, their thoughts are the same as yours, bog trotter.

>Misneach are a SJW facebook group
How do you know this? Do you be using Normiebook to follow SJWs?

bog trotters are more irish than jackeens

Weebs are not Irish.

People whose parents split up or aren't married are not Irish.

Neither are you

>there are "Irish" people who unironically hate the Irish language
into the camps with these lads

couldn't agree more

Accidentally voted DUP lad election lads.

Accidentally voted Fine Gael last election my friends.

Any acc/fin/consulting/auditing fags here?

>thinking about moving abroad to work, just to see the world
>about to get my MSc in accounting and finance
>work experience in management consulting, industry accounting, and big 4

How's the job market? Do you think I'd be employable in Ireland?

Fuck off we're full

>accounting and finance
>MSc
>Sc

We're trying to suck up business from London (mostly back office functions) so you might find a job quite easily honestly. I'm doing Economics and Law, but I went to a graduate fair and there was a bunch of banks and tax companies (not sure what you'd call them) looking for auditing/accounting and "financial consulting". You'd probably find a nice job if you put in a bit of work.

Are you sure you'd enjoy living here though? I lived abroad before and was never really comfortable, I only realised it after I came back to Ireland.

>pic semi related

Dusting off me katana lads, ready to HEEM whoever takes a step near me

Poo in loo

Just an arbitrary title for a degree. Technically it's even called MSc in econ & business administration, but there are a bunch of majors to pick from (such as accounting or finance).

>You'd probably find a nice job if you put in a bit of work.
Interesting.

Do you think my CV or academic record could help out in recruitment? Like I said I've been working part and full-time during my studies. My GPA is also above the very good line, although it's not dean's list material.

>Are you sure you'd enjoy living here though?
I'm still kinda evaluating my options, but I believe I would. I've lived around Europe before and been to Ireland.

>Do you think my CV or academic record could help out in recruitment?
Having experience is never a bad thing really. Some things here are still done in a somewhat nepotistic way (you need to know someone who knows someone, or you'll need to put in some ground work beforehand). We're a quite enterprising little country though, you should be able to find work easily enough.

If you can, try to organise as many meetings as you can within a week from Finland, then come over here for a week on a quasi-holiday and do the interviews. That way you can get a feel for the atmosphere while not just showing up to a country under pressure to get a job from the get go.

>I've lived around Europe before and been to Ireland
Whereabouts have you lived, and how did you find Ireland?

Celtic ethnostate when