Why are Anglos so good at war?

Why are Anglos so good at war?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana
youtube.com/watch?v=y5xKCzdhAC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bimp

So good they haven't achieved nothing and made even bigger mess out of middle east

B R A V O

>only rednecks, blacks and joses in army
>anglos

this.
literally jewish puppets

>implying you aren't colonized

>cannonfodder wins the wars
>not all the white generals and admirals

>Anglos so good at war
16 malnourished unarmed vietnamese rice farmers slaughtered every member of the US Army, Navy, and Air Force. Anglos are not good at war.

For barbarians who only know killing and sex, war is part of their culture with extension of the festival. It is evidence that British and American food culture is primitive in almost the same level as the Stone Age.

>tactics winning wars for US
>not overwhelming resources

>Vietnam meme

From a military standpoint, Vietnam could've been held indefinitely. The losses of the VC and NVA were astronomical compared to the American forces. VC was almost obliterated in the Tet offensive.

The problem were the hippies at home.

red heads with dark brown eyes make my dick so god damn hard

>wins by overwhelming resources
>has never been in a war of attrition

small dicks.

You might be good at War but war is not good

>It is evidence that British and American food culture is primitive in almost the same level as the Stone Age.
>now watch as I eat this frog alive

cause it's all the fuckin' cunts have

this too

jelly

didn't know confucius was arab

Nah it's your definition of being good at war that is fucked up. They destroyed any opposition. They just sucked at picking up the pieces afterwards, which has nothing to do with war.

typical brit response

having numbers and more advanced military doesn't mean you are good at war - it just means you have advantage over your opponent

Look I legitimately feel bad about... you know, what happened to Iraq.

Just so we're clear, you know it's banter right? I mean, boasting about... you know, that. It's honestly nothing personal. Honestly I feel really bad about the hell that we inadvertently created.

>he doesn't know I am 125% irish american

>so good at production and trade*

fixed that for you

>a bunch of rice farmers armed with bolt-action rifles
vs
>the most powerful military on the planet
Hm, I wonder who would win

not fighting until you have a clear advantage is like the mother of cornerstones in good warfare

Is Mosul captured already?
No.
>good at war

> British
They know how to play empire -playing one tribe against the other, bribing the right people, etc- and only got better with time. They knew where to find the best soldiers in each area (Gurkhas, etc).

> Canadians
No idea why, but they are awesome soldiers.

> Americans
They have the best airforce in the world and probably the best navy, but their infantry is inconsistent. Sometimes they are successful (Grenada '83, Panama '89, Gulf '91) and sometimes they make too many mistakes (21st century Iraq, Afghanistan, '93 Somalia).
As far as command goes, they got worse with time, which is puzzling. In the 1980s the American army was ruthless. They used to have top notch intelligence and, most importantly, a plan before, during and after an invasion. Nowadays they dabble from one place to the other (Libya, Syria...) without a clear strategy. Maybe it's the fact that the mercenary industry has found its place in modern capitalism?

> Australia and NZ
memes, >muh Gallipoli

So the iraqis are bad at war? What a surprise

It's fine m8. I'm an educated Iraqi. I don't believe Americans are devils. In the end it was the fault of oil loving corrupt billionaires and government people, not the fault of the average American.

We're just good at everything.

the owners of american arms production companies

the losers were all the families that lost their children, fathers, mothers, etc.

better than you

Yeah but it doesn't prove anglos are good at warfare of any kind. Basic decision making doesn't make you a general.

>Irish American

get to be fucked, are both your parents Irish? your grand parents or great grand parents? Have you ever even lived here or do you know anything about the history or culture of my country?

You're not Irish, not one bit, you are a delusional Englishman

>a bunch of illiterate Turkish goat herders armed with kebabs
vs
>the entire might and endless manpower and resources of a globe-spanning empire
Well, this one should be obvious

The PMu's are made up of middle aged men and other untrained guys, and IS is better equipped

Americans are basically stupid and weak in thinking about things in the long run. In the end, like Hussein and Al Qaeda, they raise their enemies and are fighting with them. It seems to me like a permanent institution of an idiot.

>a bunch of snow farmers with bolt-action rifles
vs
>the most communist cucks on the planet
Hm, I wonder who would win

>IS is better equipped
Do you really believe that, you even have a fucking airforce

Who is supporting the IS again?
Qatar and Saudis? Or who was it?

There are a lot of burger grunts too.

>a bunch of illiterate goat herders armed with kebabs
vs
>the entire might and endless manpower and resources of Russia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War

>Why are Anglos so good at war?
They traditionally let idiots of other races fight for them

>Hm, I wonder who would win

Again, american owners of arms production companies, while the losers where countless families who lost their children, fathers, mothers, family.

We... didn't actually lose Afghanistan though?

Unless you're talking about Russia.

Yeah, the salafist/wahabis. If Saudi occupied arabia was destroyed IS would die within a week

>amerijuans
>good at war

>Slovenia

Like always that was Canada's fault

Those 313 people were probably cucks

good riddance imho

No offense meant. We're all just a little worried when the self-proclaimed world police keeps losing to shitholes whose entire national budget isn't a tenth of what you spend on military alone.

The only point of wars is to gain idenpendence and even then, you should make sure as to cause the least amount of violence, destruction and suffering.

This is why I love Sup Forums, you never stop learning about other countries by being racist to each other.

>usa is an anglo country
not ethnically

>a couple of malnourished, poor sugar plantation workers armed with empty rum bottles
vs
>the world's richest and most powerful superpower
Ok, they gotta have this one in the bag

really makes you think

>Cuckssia

>tfw you realize he is right

>Americans are bad at wa-

>cucked by grass farmers

>all that ceding

wish I was on that flight desu lads

Russia pls stop bombing the last hospital every week in Aleppo.

>cucked by rice farmers

thats some quasi sun tzu shit

you got to admit that is based as fuck that we shook up Russia and Nazi Germany with our bullshit

>Niggers with sticks
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana

>Russia pls stop bombing the last hospital every week in Aleppo
>All the other hospitals just magically disappeared and the russians are such bad guys for bombing the last one

amerispecials literally getting BTFO by sand.

>anglos so bad at war they even lose to themselves

hmmmm

I don't buy it, this is some cherry picking.
Organization is very important in some areas, while flexibility and thinking for your self is in others.

>and the russians are such bad guys for bombing the last one

Well..... yes?

>ceding shit to fucking Spain

>2016
>he fell for propaganda

> count on the full support of three of the largest empires in the world
> start a guerrilla war at home, where you know the ground
> let French, Polish and Spanish officers win the war for you
> after a while Brits tell Americans to sod off and leave for India which is the land that matters
> a few years later, Britain and France are at war again
> Americans seize the opportunity to invade Canada
> get btfo by literally dancing Amerindians
> get your government palace burned
> Britain becomes the largest, most powerful, most advanced, richest empire in the world for decades to come
> Americans are left with a wasteland and a debate whether it's good or bad to own slaves
> my face when

It's just memes, the point was that americans had greater flexibility and independence in decision making at lower levels, like platoon or unit levels.

How the fuck did Great Britain pick up Niggaptham while getting BTFO?

wtf Dutch people

>Spain talking about getting BTFO by Amerindians

look at your kids

Americans are stoopid

>go to war in order to create a puppet state
>end up destroying the cunt and give birth to a new wave of terrorism
Bush was a fucking failure

Remember T90 witch survived TOW?
Abrams did not survive against At missile:
youtube.com/watch?v=y5xKCzdhAC8

yes it does dickhead

A war is about achieving your war goals not just winning battles.
That's why the 2003 invasion of Irak was anything but a victory for the US.

How is that stupid? Thats pretty fucking boss.

>this is your brain on patriotic indoctrination

eat a dick

Shock and Awe is pretty much largely about overwhelming resources, and it's basically blitzkrieg, so thinking out that one has less to do with Anglo strategic and tactical skills anyway. Hitting a country's entire infrastructure almost simultaneously require overwhelming resources, fielding tanks, aircraft leagues above your opponent in large numbers requires overwhelming resources, keeping a large number of personnel better equipped and fed than your opponent requires overwhelming resources, saturation bombing your opponent to it's knees requires overwhelming resources, having an unrivalled production of military hardware while also keeping your two major allies standing via supplies requires overwhelming resources, churning out up to seven aircraft carriers at once while your opponent can only manage one at a time requires overwhelming resources.

America's greatest military asset outside the revolution has always been having the deepest pockets, and knowing how to manage said pockets.

Except, Americans are more Germanic than Anglo.

It helps when the most powerful military on the planets shits the bed and uses a retarded doctrine.

Jewish tactics

/thread

something something overwhelming freedom

thanks for the cunny

Denmark seems to know what's up