Will he stay?

or

I hope so, he's far better then Lowry. I hope they trade Kyle's ass and get better forward depth in FA.

I hope not. Inefficient guards are a diamond dozen

No Kyle is actually a good player.

The problem is they're relying on him to be a no. 1 all star guy when he's really just a good supporting PG. If Lowry played on a team with a couple legit stars he'd be a fantastic piece. He's all heart.

Derozan is the shitty one because the only thing he can be is a number 1 guy, and he's not good at it.

>Inefficient
He played injured and still had a solid postseason. The fuck you talking about?

not if he's smart he wont. raptors have literally no chance of ever winning.

Not a craptors fan, but for their sake I hope they let him walk. Beal wants a max contract, give it to him instead (though I don't think he wants to play in TO).

Hopefully not, he's too weak and too expensive.

like literally like?

>28% 3 point shooter
>45% 2 point shooter

just look at raptors history and you'll have your answer.

Why would you be a NBA player and not want to play in TO? You literally get to blackeddotcom every white girl you see. Rabid fan base that will love you and you can do no wrong, EZ money because no one expects you to do anything and besides le weed man Canada seems comfy.

Except some players actually want to win rings

>not enjoying herb

You're probably drinking the liquid jew right now.

I live in a college town in Colorado m8

>a diamared derozan

Yeah it would be pretty sweet but 6 months of the season would be freezing cold and you have to pay like twice the taxes

yes literally 0. if the owners were smart they'd move the team to somewhere that actually has good fans, like buffalo or mexico city.

>Kyle is actually a good player

Even if you get paid benchwarmer bucks paying taxes high taxes is nothing if you don't go complete Iverson with your money.

Why do cuckhoop fans always talk about niggers and white women literally every basketball thread.
Fucking gross

Yeah it's probably weed everything there now. Understandable.

>6 games away from winning Championship
>better chance than 26 other shitty teams