Why the westerns sucking putins cock ? You worship him. Im not talking about politicians im talking about you

Why the westerns sucking putins cock ? You worship him. Im not talking about politicians im talking about you.
>le ebin funny putin meymeys

cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZzLYyiUy9Y
google.ru/search?q=донбасс постеры&newwindow=1&biw=1920&bih=925&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjg06-d0sbQAhWhHJoKHQYiDJgQ_AUIBigB
google.ru/search?q=bm 21 grad donbass&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHl7bU0cbQAhXEQJoKHeLdDpcQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=925#newwindow=1&tbm=isch&q=днр плакаты
sputnikipogrom.com/russia/ua/9972/house-novorossia/#.WDmgxCOvUxA
lmgtfy.com/?q=define scam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It simple Turkroach. Russians are last hope to white race. Only them are not give a damn about political correctness and tolerance.

This post makes no sense

Hey recep how is russias cock in your mouth?

Russia is importing central asians, you got memed by propaganda.

>literally paying tribute to a muslim warlord in order for him to not chimp out again
>pic related
>last hope of the white race

lamo

>Russians are the last hope to white race.
lol you make me laugh
watch a typical russian on this video
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZzLYyiUy9Y

Only Russians and idiots suck Putin's cock. We post Putin memes because they are funny. That's all.

>watch a typical russian
>khabib
fuck outta here shamil you son of an ape.

The American right-wing embraced him because they hated the fuck out of Obama and admired his regressive, conservative policies and fell in love with the public persona he presents of himself as being a hardcore ultra-masculine badass despite being 5'7".

While Trump isn't particularly right-leaning, he loves Russia because he does a lot of business with Russia, it could be argued that his campaign was indirectly funded by Russian oligarchs, every woman he's ever married has been Slavic, and he just seems to have sort of always been a massive Rusoboo.

Just hand back Agia Sofia to the Orthodox lads. It's like their Vatican, means fa to you. Take down the black posters with squiggles everywhere like some demented goth teenager's bedroom..

>admired his regressive, conservative policies and fell in love with the public persona he presents of himself as being a hardcore ultra-masculine badass despite being 5'7".
In this case, "his," "he," and "himself" refer to Putin.

>Marla Maples
>Slavic

Because a certain part of the population in every country gets horrible headaches when they're forces to use their brains. They want somebody like Putin to do the job for them.

Oh right, forgot about her.

He is russian like millions other Russian-Caucasian people, vanya

It's because succesful Russian propaganda. People actually believe that
>Russians are last hope to white race.

Good job RT

you're right. he is a putin's puppet.

t. Erdogan

It's either get SLAV'D/RICED by Putin or get BLACKED by Tyrone and then shot.

Hi guys I want to ask you a favor, could you post some nice pro-Russian poster related to the war in Donbas?

I'm doing a presentation and I wanted to include one, nothing too extreme, just something that you like.

Thank you in advance!

He is rossiyanin, shamil

this
and OP is Erdogan

they never saw it
never experienced real poverty or totalitarian government
I rather see my country full of migrants and all of this first world problems than as russian (or breakaway) satellite with all of thier problems like a poverty,corruption, officials and police lawless.

google.ru/search?q=донбасс постеры&newwindow=1&biw=1920&bih=925&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjg06-d0sbQAhWhHJoKHQYiDJgQ_AUIBigB

google.ru/search?q=bm 21 grad donbass&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHl7bU0cbQAhXEQJoKHeLdDpcQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=925#newwindow=1&tbm=isch&q=днр плакаты

Cool picture, do you have anything like an actual poster?

I want to credit Sup Forums in my sources :^)

Thank you so much!

I like this one, could somebody tell me what it says in general lines?

RT is leftist as fuck tho, they were shilling for Sanders all the time

Just give them Constantinople.

top - "personal opinion" and blah blah

bottom - Ukranian campaign in Donbass

just cut off the top

not many good ones, not a lot of painters and designers in that place. most are like picrelated
that's a book cover

>Westerners suck Putin's cock
We are the only people who don't

here's some from a nice website
most say "novorossia - it's only just begun"
sputnikipogrom.com/russia/ua/9972/house-novorossia/#.WDmgxCOvUxA

>Poland

The Soviets did all this shit 50 years ago with the American left.
>spread conspiracy theories like MLK killed by gov
>get hippies to say Mao and Stalin were good men
Now they're using exactly the same playbook with the American right.

I like this one, I think i'I'll to for it, thanks a lot lad

Yeah I couldn't find anything that I really liked that's why I asked here; thank you.

I see, thanks for the help mate

Nice to see all that dark red here.
He is a big fucking kgb scam. Sad to see so many Russians fell for his meme.

okay

> He is a big fucking kgb scam.
scam? do you think he doesn't really exist and is in fact an elaborate 3d model/impersonation artist, like in that Pelevin book?

this

1) Pelevin a shit
2) Learn English

1) maybe, i didn't read him
2) make me :3

Because he pissed off our "enlightened" elites.

>make me learn something
Typical Russian

> Learn English
lmgtfy.com/?q=define scam

why should I learn english, because you and the finn don't know what "scam" means? please elaborate

I wish.

I meant that he is made up from lies. He then sells these lies to the people who think that he is the only thing that'll protect Russia "from the ebil West and Darth Vader and moon nazis".
But it's actually a scam, he and his thugs are the only things that keep Russia from developing into a rich, modern nation.

It's mostly Americans ironically. They're very cuckish. No canadian will do anything for but hate Russians for the glory of the North and hockey

>the finn don't know what "scam" means?
Ever heard of rhetorical figure?

please elaborate
make me see my mistake, oh poor me i'm so unskilled with whatever you imply i'm unskilled with

>elaborate
You're dumb as bricks mate and unaware of it.

i thought you've misused "scum"
sorry. now i wonder what the ukie guy meant

and you're befuddled by the word "elaborate"
go figure

Only one befuddled here is you because you can't into off-the-book English.

well at least i could take your mom off-my-dick yesterday
she really wanted more of my attention

Ataturk would fucking kill you if he were alive today

oh and by the way, she knew how to elaborate
...on my dick

You need to go back or we will make you go back.

You have to go home Aleksandr

are you harrassing your Russian minorities guys?
just asking

I think you need to protect them Ivan.

Don't worry, dissapearing minorities is a trick we learned from you guys, in a second there won't be any :)

It's hard to find good evidence nowadays.

>it could be argued that his campaign was indirectly funded by Russian oligarchs
no it couldn't
>every woman he's ever married has been Slavic, and he just seems to have sort of always been a massive Rusoboo
What does marrying a Czech and a Slovene have to do with liking Russia? Hate to say it but this sounds like >american education

They harass you on the internet but never irl

>Hobo Russia
lol

why ? do you think you know ataturk better than me faggot ?

Russia is insanely cool.