/rug/ - Pro12 Final - Connacht v Leinster - Match Thread

Kick-off 17:30 in 4 bongs.

Teams:

Connacht: Tiernan O'Halloran, Niyi Adeolokun, Robbie Henshaw, Bundee Aki, Matt Healy, AJ MacGinty, Kieran Marmion, Ronan Loughney, Tom McCartney, Finlay Bealham, Ultan Dillane, Aly Muldowney, Eoin McKeon, Jake Heenan, John Muldoon (capt).

Replacements: Dave Heffernan, JP Cooney, Rodney Ah You, Andrew Browne, Sean O'Brien, John Cooney, Shane O'Leary, Peter Robb.

Leinster: Rob Kearney; Dave Kearney, Garry Ringrose, Ben Te'o, Luke Fitzgerald; Johnny Sexton, Eoin Reddan; Jack McGrath, Richard Strauss, Mike Ross; Ross Molony, Mick Kearney; Rhys Ruddock, Jordi Murphy, Jamie Heaslip (capt).

Replacements: Sean Cronin, Peter Dooley, Tadhg Furlong, Hayden Triggs, Jack Conan, Luke McGrath, Ian Madigan, Zane Kirchner.

Venue: BT Murrayfield

Broadcasters: Live on Sky Sports and TG4

Referee: Nigel Owens (WRU, 136th competition game, 4th Final)

Assistant Referees: Ian Davies, Ben Whitehouse (WRU)

Officials: 4 Lloyd Linton; 5 Bob Nevins; 6 Tom Mc Nicol (all SRU)

Timekeeper; Paul Cyphus (SRU)

Citing Commissioner: Maurizio Vancini (FIR)

TMO: Jon Mason (WRU)

first for /nina/

a great day for the british isles

connacht win and i'm gonna off myself

English Prem final on first fām

>mfw Connacht and Exeter win

KO 1 bong 15 bings. Like Connaught later in the day, can a small plucky team from the arse end of the country beat the baddies from the capital.

Saracens: Goode; Ashton, Taylor, Barritt (capt), Wyles; Farrell, Wigglesworth; M. Vunipola, Brits, du Plessis, Itoje, Kruis, Rhodes, Fraser, B. Vunipola.

Replacements: George, Barrington, Figallo, Hamilton, Wray, de Kock, Hodgson, Bosch.

Exeter: Dollman; Nowell, Slade, Whitten, Woodburn; Steenson (capt), Chudley; Moon, Cowan-Dickie, Williams, Lees, Parling, Ewers, Salvi, Armand.

Replacements: Yeandle, Hepburn, Francis, Welch, Horstmann, Lewis, Campagnaro, Short.

Referee: Wayne Barnes.

Assistant referees: JP Doyle and Luke Pearce.

Television match official: Sean Davey.

7th for fuck exeter

>Wanting Sarries to win

baka

Both Sarries and Leinster will win confirming that England truly is a Muslim country and Ireland truly is West Britain.

im a (based) wasps fan

Daily reminder that Saracens is everything wrong with yurop rugby

How?

>playing to win is everything wrong with yurop ruggers

Crusaders v Saracens game when

>going to Murrayfield later
>first time actually going to a Pro12 Final
feelsgoodman

Do Exeter have much of a chance lads? Am considering placing a bet

>Do Exeter have much of a chance lads?
no

sarries will 1bang them m8

REMINDER THAT

LEINSTER
EXETER

ARE THE OFFICIAL GOOD GUYS FOR TODAY. DO NOT SPREAD LIES THAT OTHER TEAMS ARE GOOD GUYS.

I support Leinster lad and I'm not even under the illusion that we're the good guys.

BASED SARACENS, SAVIOURS OF ENGLISH AND EUROPEAN RUGBY

Rainy weather Saracens win
Sunny weather Crusaders win

Neutral venue with average weather, who wins?

Connacht have been getting refby all year and are only in this position thanks to WC. They will be the least deserving pro12 winners ever.

Think Saracens Tbh

Least deserving Pro12 winner's are whoever played Leinster the week after their back to back Heineken finals.

underestimate crusaders in wet weather desu

theyve had a couple games this season in shit conditions and they usually win whilst scoring some bangers

Somebody must have forgotten to prep Itoje, he's playing shit.

Glasgow fag detected. You were completely outplayed and outmuscled in both games cunt. Now you can watch and enjoy Connacht winning it all.

> this game
> this season

Brits counter attacking better than a fullback

munster reporting in. dont really give a fuck who wins but i suppose it would be nice for connacht

Ouh moy gawd poastin on moy oyphone roight.
>Wugby

Why is euro /rug/ so dead?

(You)

euro rug is dead because saracens dominates with their shit rugby

>Exelel

Would be nice to see Connacht win. Bonus as I'm an Ulster fan, but I can't see Leinster being beaten.

Also Exeter Chiefs fan my whole life.

There are more Aussies in Super /rug/ threads but they don't care about rugby, apparently.

Bet you've never stood for the ulstermen in your life

No one cares about the Premiership Final lad, it's basically a one team league and its credentials have been severely undermined by a team like Exeter making the final.

I was born standing up for the Ulster men.

Connachtão da massa

How different would things be if England won the World Cup?

Remind me how many Irish teams got out of their group this year in the champions cup?

Brexit would succeed and New Zealand and Australia would have reverted to dominion status.

EVERYONE knew the Irish teams would do poorly after the WC due to how it affects their pre-season.

I don't mean to be condescending (condescending means to look down upon btw) but are you a casual?

Other teams weren't affected by the WC?

Yes they were.

Irish clubs have less depth than the Premiership clubs despite only having 4 (four) teams.

But Connaught getting to the Pro 12 final enhances the leagues credentials?

You boys ready for a bit of Máire?

Yee coz Connacht are good. Beating last years winners twice in two weeks would certainly suggest that.

EXETER \o/

Exeter topped their Champions Cup group. They're not exactly bad.

whats her arse game like?

By one point

Didn't have the same disruption as Pro12 teams though.

This Exeter comeback

Fucking Sarries

Because England went out in the groups?

What a cunt Ashton is

rugby should be so entertaining but its often quite dull

Rugby is essentially a homo-erotic glorified egg and spoon race.

Because England is a meme

I wouldn't have it any other way

Time for a quick wank.

Can't I'm at the Rugby club.

I suppose there are WCs in thy club.

what's the point in wanking if you can't watch the lads too?

CCTV. It's UK.

And we're off, predictions? I'm guessing Leinster will take it but, despite myself, I'd be happy to see Connacht do it.

Connacht 11x9 Leinster (AET)

WEW

So Munster are now firmly the worst province?

CONNAUGHCHT

Connacht 7 - 0 Leinster

Weird, huh?

Better province is which one has most proficiency in gaelic.

Is that Nigerian kid with Connacht Irish qualified?

It's Zebo lad.

Nothing better than watching a stodgy >muh structure team get ripped to shreds by a team who actually have the balls to go wide

that whole last passage from connacht was pretty much rugby league

Yep, raised in Dublin

Connacht would win the Aviva "Premiership" at a waltz.

Is he in the squad going to SA? Ireland could really use some good wingers

>Dave Kearney

The quality of rugby from Leinster has been exceptionally poor. Are they pissed or something?

Awful pass.

Yet Schmidt and his blue cap have picked more Leinster players than Connacht ones to tour in the summer

Several of the Leinster players have been shown up by their opposite numbers who are in the Ireland squad. Especially the Kearneys.

Rob Kearney has always been average and overrated. Dave Kearney is just Rob without the hype

Yea we get the Kearney brothers which means no Payne at FB and No Healy or Gilroy on wing.

>Rob Kearney has always been average and overrated.
Nah, but for the past few years yeah.

Average Dave has always been decidedly average.

O'Halloran storming past Rob Kearney for that try should send off some alarm bells, but muh high balls and muh Lions means Kearney will always be number 1.

O'Halloran doesn't look bad under the high ball.

It's the bloody blue hat Schmidt hasn't taken it off since he left Leinster.

please don't tell me connacht won

lfwrlabm

That break from the hooker

Connacht being compared to New Zealand.

They are just that good.

The USA no. 10 literally outplaying the Irish no. 10.

What a kick lad

Addendum: if only he could place kick.