>NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL are domestic competitions
>winners are called "world champions"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table
youtube.com/watch?v=scKjYBrypvc
youtube.com/watch?v=scKjYBrypvchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scKjYBrypvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name a team outside of the usa that could beat anyone in that league.

Don't you have some squalor to role around in or something?

USA runs the world, deal with it.

mlb, nba, and nhl all have teams from canada

canada is usa-light

>implying we give a shit about the world

>name a team outside my country that can beat me at the sport only we play

and the point was you should call yourselves national champions instead
we don't call ourselves world champions at Oină (gradfather of baseball)

you can't even run to your nearest burger king

cause they are too shit to make their own league. all teams are from Toronto too

why is canada a country again?

>canada is different to america in any way

>Rumänien

The fact that americans think that's perfectly logical tells you all you need to know about them.

>Fucking Chad
>relevant at any sports ever

Pick one.

all these 3rd world country's complaining about America dominance in sports.
GOD I LOVE THE COUNTRY
youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU

Lol fuck off you Gypsy fuck.

They're the best leagues in all of those sports.

They are right tho.

Why do >we have a title of "World Champs" when one of our teams win in a domestic league?

>''american'' ''''''''''''''sports''''''''''''''''
>all their relevant players are africans

quality thread gyppo

>america
>shit at sports
>shit at making cars
>shit at fighting wars
>literally never won a war
>''white''

Is there anything they are good at?

>THIS POST

those trophies were named a hundred years ago, so why don't you go back in time and ask them why they called it that instead of whining to us.

check your grammar privilege

>diminance in sports
you mean the ones only you play? cause you're shit at soccer, cricket and the rest of the popular world sports

but don't worry! you're nr 1 at obesity

and you're like the retarded kid that gets picked to play cause no one else is left to fill the team

this guy gets it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table

>Is there anything they are good at?

Being the most baitable idiots on Sup Forums, granted anything with a romanian flag is gonna send people in a fit of rage, wonder why they are such pushovers on Sup Forums while the ones here realized their power level.

>you're nr 1 at obesity
BTW do you know why america is so fat?

Its not because of their shit diet, horrible food or non-existent culture, no sir, its far more grim than that. They are LITERALLY, quite literally genetically doomed to be fat because of some fertilizer their dumb country jumped on to in the 50s or so, made men have more estrogen than adrenaline and it affected their off-spring too.

We're pretty good at having your LBFMs slobber all over us just because we're American. Doesn't even matter if we're bald and fat, fampai.

>adrenaline

Fuck meant testosterone
proxy off you fat nerd

I'm US Navy. Calm down, Yevgeny.

No boat can float with such a load t b h

I thought it's because they are too poor to buy real food
link?

>all those non-sports
good thing you have negros to win you those athletics medals
you should be awarded a "world cucks" medal too

>redditor

Forgot how its called

>hockey, basketball and baseball are only played in the US
Just stop, Razvan

did you just call us poor Bogdan Bajdech?

For NFL, NBA, and MLB those are appropriate titles because no other country comes close in skill. Maybe not NHL.

Yes he did, Tyrone De'shawn

Because the US domestic leagues are the best in the world for those sports, so the top teams of those leagues are world champs.

when are the stanley cup champions called world champions?

that's a junkyard Mohammad.

Because nobody else plays our silly sports, Gheorghe

Please stop with the bullying.

There is no team in the world better than the world champions at their sports.

so did you

>american logic

USA is gay in general

fixed

>american logic
you mean logic.
name a team outside the US/canada that could even come close to competing in those leagues.

The Irish, literally the white niggers of America.

NFL: Nobody else plays the sport but us.
NBA: It's starting to make less and less sense with the rise of European basketball, but the NBA is still so far ahead of the other leagues that it really doesn't matter.
MLB: The "World Series" is the traditional name for it, and baseball will always be about tradition over logic. Also, the majors are the best leagues by far.
NHL: Don't know/care about hockey.

To understand the dominance of the NBA and MLB in their sports, imagine that in soccer, all of UEFA and CONMEBOL were condensed into one league. No team from another league could even come close. Imagine the Chunichi Dragons trying to beat the St. Louis Cardinals, or Bayern Munich's basketball team going up against the Cleveland Cavaliers. It's the equivalent of the Chicago Fire playing against Real Madrid.

Hey most of your heritage moved here ye irish fuck. Thanks for the thiefs and chronic drinkers/gamblers btw

The only way to decide that it's by playing other teams, I remember 2010's Lakers (ring) losing to Basket Barça

all ''white'' americans are niggers

but its ok, i'm sure you two have pure german/scandi ancestry, i mean that's whats popular to claim among you mongs nowadays isn't it?

>what is FIFA Club World Cup

at least get the winner of nba to play againts european winner

are you native indian heritage cabron

Shouldn't you be busy warding off vampires or putting a gypsy curse on someone?

Flukes happen. Since NBA players were allowed on the national team in 1992 we've completely dominated in the olympics and FIBA.

As an American who lives in Japan I can tell you you're not giving the Chunichi Dragons enough credit. NPB is at at least AAA level, and has been referred to as AAAA before. Dragons vs Cardinals is a closer match up than Fire- Real.

Thanks Adolf, you retard.

seems like your women love vampires
you should cuck your wife to dracula

and you have 400k more gypos than us Cabral

>It's the equivalent of the Chicago Fire playing against Real Madrid.

This pretty much happens in the World Club Championships every year. If teams from the rest of the world were better it'd probably be a really interesting competition, but they're not. It's still played though, we don't just go "oh well European leagues are better so we're obviously world champions" and fuck it off.

what is a gypo
Romania is literally a fictional country

It's American arrogance. At a young age, Americans are told they're the best in the world (at basically everything) and discouraged to ever question that belief. We're viewed as ignorant to much of the rest of the world because we don't know much beyond our borders. Most Americans find this funny and genuinely wonder why they should care about anything to do with filthy foreigners. They take pride in their complete disregard for anything un-American. There's a culture of anti-intellectualism here and it's the backbone of the whole Murica meme.At the core, this attitude is one of the defining attributes of the Baby Boomer generation and inbred rednecks (75% of Appalachia/South).

Younger Americans are actually much more aware and hopefully will prove to be more diplomatic although I do think America is headed towards a civil war/dissolution.

>cuck your wife to dracula

>yuropoops grasping at literally anything
Oh my god you're all so pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=scKjYBrypvc
youtube.com/watch?v=scKjYBrypvchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scKjYBrypvc

Basketball and MLB don't get enough attention from other countries to make an intercontinental club championship worth putting on. Soccer is played all over the world so it still gets viewers.

>amerifats getting btfo by Romania

my sides

self hating americans are pathetic

>Younger Americans are actually much more aware
hahahahahahaha

>because we're the best at these sports
>nobody else plays the sports

Literally what? How does that justify anything?

>mfw the only people who complain about this are 3rd world countries, all the other good ones don't even care

>At a young age, Americans are told they're the best in the world
nobody ever told me that.

What's not to understand? Nobody else plays these sports so our champions can be considered world champions. The select few that do play our sports compete on a level far below ours. If you don't like our sports then why does it bother you so much?

>the country with prevalent 3rd world conditions calls other countries 3rd world

:|

>not wanting to improve things
>universally accepting status quo

do you even know what a true patriot is?

best teams in the world desu

MLB - tons of players from Latin America and Asia

NBA - tons of players from Yurop and South America.

NHL - tons of players from Scandanavia and Canada

Only league with only American players is the NFL.

>not wanting to improve things
when did i say that?

I said self hating americans are pathetic which is true.

>ITT: USA vs. the World
Come at us you Irrelevant rag head terrorist fucks.

All those Leagues have the best players in the world though.

Can't say that about any soccer league.

>NBA
I wouldn't say tons, but there are some.
Just 90% of the best BB players come from USA though.

And I never said I hate America

Because a million migrants from a war torn third world country suddenly there in your country doesnt count as a prevalent third world condition?

:|

Champion's League.

>UEFA "champions" league.

>both teams playing are champions of nothing

The majority of our sports are a collection of the best athletes of these sports from around the world. So yes, when a team wins a championship in this sport, we call that team world champions. Also we invented the sports, besides hockey that is, so I'm pretty sure we can call the Champions whatever the fuck we want. Stop being mad and get over it. There is some logic to it.

you couldn't beat a bunch of people in row boats
sure, but I'm aware of the situation instead of acting like the best country on the planet while some guy loads his weapons for school shooting part 13512 and white trash sperg out at the mention of 4 days of school because they wouldn't be able to feed their kids without that one extra day of social help

Europe also has gypsies/irish travelers which are 3rd world, but they pretend those people don't exist when they are shitposting.

Name another country as diverse and the size of the USA that doesn't have slums?

>muh school shootings
they are responsible for literally 0.000001% of deaths

So I may as well call the AFL premiers the world champions?
How can you not see how fucking stupid that sounds?

>Germany
>not acting like the best country on the planet
lol, have you ever talked to a German before?

>the rest is some made up shit
>lists white trash because his country doesn't allow him to criticize niggers
lol....Germans.

sure do whatever you want it won't bother me.
i'm not sure why it upsets you so much

you are wrong. you simply love your country too much to accept it.

this is the end of this discussion.

This pretty much sums up this whole thread.

America couldn't care less.

The rest of the world's obsession only grows.

germany before you and french fucks had to fuck shit up in the middle east

and before you claim we weren't diverse enough we had every kind of eastern euro/ex-yu on top of turks and what not and literally all of them at the very least tried to work instead of chimping out over muh priviledge like in usa, only problem were albanians mafiosos which are supported by cia
its still not acceptable for a supposed 1st world country to have such things, sweden, finland, switzerland, serbia, hell even us, all of these countries have guns but people dont go about chimping out or fighting gang wars
we are pretty humble, only idiot 4channers are like that, and I didn't list niggers because you americans always go on about how they are the only problem there while ur all pure and white and oh so civilized

says canada, the literal piggybackers of all of our leagues.

Stems from Isolationism in the early 20th century

most americans still dont know there is a world out there even as their precious sons get booted to some desert shithole to fight for whatever their corporations want

>"""world"" champions of the ""national"" football league

Righto

Because it sounds arrogant, and stupid as fuck. How can you be world champions in the national league? It doesn't make sense.

KHL offers a series between NHl and KHl champions every year but americans don't want to hear about it. "lol we're not interested we're so much better".
Arrogant fags. I doubt that the gap is that huge.

call your FIBA WC winning team world champions, not your domestic league winners you god damn morons.

everyone half-decent at football goes to play in the Champions League yet they call themselves European Champions because they've only beaten the other European teams

>muh NT domination means we should just assume NBA champions are the best in the world
USA has only won 2 of the last 5 world cups

prove it by beating the other federations' champions or fuck off

We didn't have to give you your country back you know

Here's a tip.. don't take things as trivial as this so seriously.

THEY HATE US
CUZ THEY ANUS