djtguide.neocities.org/

どうなるかな

>2 (two) jap threads
fugg off

weeb da, korose!

sage lol

わたしわにほんからきました
よろしくおねがいします

IDs are better than flags, in all honesty.

good fuck off

ずっと思ってたんだけどこのスレって何なの?
もうすでに日本語専用スレがあるから必要ないような気もするんだけど

いいえ

日本語専用スレと日本語学者スレは別

これはアニメや漫画などによって日本語を勉強してる外人のスレだ
ここでまともな日本語会話ができないと思う
好きでこっち来たわけでもないし

箱入り娘をほしい

へえ つまりここは日本語を学んだり日本語について質問をしたりするスレっていうこと?

Sup Forumsの新任modに追い出され、/jp/のmodからは拒絶され、Sup Forumsで難民キャンプ状態だそうな

うん

You seem to come to stay here Sup Forums after the short period of the refugee life as I thought, don't you?
Good luck anyway.

なるほど あっちのスレは日本語というか日本に関係すること全体とかについて話し合うスレでこっちはアニメ漫画に特化した日本語を勉強するスレってことか
つまり日本のアニメや漫画を吹き替えナシや原文で理解したい人つまりweeabが集まるスレってことかな

何か色々あるんだな よくわからんけど

その通り
素人翻訳者とかも結構いる

moshi moshi

nandaaa? ruffy desu ka??? ooooooooo gomenasai ruffy senpai, hai hai >_< !!!!!!!

How would I express that I'm feeling overwhelmed by something? For example, "I'm overwhelmed by work."

wakarimasen deshita

DARE DA

「私は中出し大好きだよ」

When you express "I'm overwhelmed by work.'' in Japan,''sigoto no kotode atama ga ippai ippai (mou gennkaida),''仕事のことで頭がいっぱいいっぱい(もう限界だ).

仕事で疲れてたまらない

I only know this is wrong because I know hentai tags.

What happened to #1755?

lol I like hentai Japanese words,too.
I talk to myself about that's words and insult worlds when I am home alone.

>sigoto
Why is this allowed?

No glyph for si.

Does anyone other than a ditsy woman actually repeat 'ippai' twice ?

Hepburn isn't the only ローマ字 system.

Yeah when I experience 中出しの喜び

*Ditzy

>破壊されちゃたまらんからな
>まらん

???

たまらん?
破壊されてはたまらない

そうか

It is a common expression in a casual conversation as well as Dokkoi Dokkoi, which means fifty-fifty.

Ippai Ippai can be different from Ippai in its usage. The typical difference is as follows.
Ippai: to be full
Ippai Ippai: to express that you feel you can't afford to do something because you are busy etc.

>さあ、どうぞ。我々は、任務規定で門の外にいなくてはなりません。
How is 規定 exactly used? I didn't understand its meaning with core even with the example sentence. And now I finally encountered it on the wild.

>DJT on Sup Forums
It's still so bizarre to have you guys here, I see the thread in the catalog and wonder for a split second what board I'm browsing.

Come over to /qst/ instead.
Fuck Sup Forums.

>我々は、任務規定で門の外にいなくてはなりません。
As a stipulation of our duties, we are not allowed to be outside the gate.

任務規定 is like "rules we were given as part of our duties."

I mean "not allowed to not be outside the gate."
"Required to be outside the gate."

いってらー

マペット

ah, I see, thanks

Sup Forumsに戻りたいです。
どうしてまだここにいますか。

Is 10 cards + kim's guide a decent amount if I'm also trying to balance learning Japanese with Uni?

ここしか居場所がない

ゴミ箱?

Do as much as you want. I do 20 new cards + reading practice and still do pretty good at Uni. Just don't burn yourself out.

Try at least 20 cards, if after 2 weeks or so you think it's too much lower it. I find it hard to believe 20 cards is too much for anyone though.

I speak TK, PT, DE, עב, FR and EN. I've heard that JP is really similar to TK: can anyone testify?

>TK
Tokelau?

tae kim???

Turkish

How many kanji do they speak in Turkey?

Is this Sup Forums yet?

まだこの..見知らぬ天井

>Cord doesn't follow the ceiling tile lines all the way back to the wall
That's just cruel for the patients that get stuck in the bed for days.

but wheres the subject and object?

lol this thread is still here.
sure the Sup Forums mods hate weeb/japanese cultural stuff that much while taking anime out of context.
i know Sup Forums mods constantly delete a thread like this, but this treatment isnt like that.

go fuck yourself you illiterate netouyo fatfuck.

I can spare only 1 hour to Japanese every day and I do 20 cards. Tae Kim only when I have extra time to spare.

I fin 10 per day would still be acceptable if you're not in a rush. But bear in mind the perspective starts to get really stretched - you go from 1,5 years to 3 years to finish Core 10k, which covers approximately all Joyo kanji.

I for one would rather have all Core done in 1,5 years and focus the next 1,5 years in grammar/utilizing those words. And mining/adding a few words here and there just to keep things going.

>subject
me
>object
you

ねとうよってなあに

中出しの喜びを味わっているときの君のお母さんのことを「ねとうよ」と言う

repeat after me
ちょおま

ネット右翼
right wing internet samurai warriors
ちょんまげ

超美味っ

online right-wings who are like chicken hawks.

ちょおまw

御前賀夕菜

もうちょっと上げて

So basically the alt-right of Japan? top kek

There was a thread a while back with images kind of like this, except with the Japanese alt-right instead.

they are the japanese version of Sup Forumsack keyboard warriors who are obsessed with sk and such ideological themes, mostly anti-japan sentiments all over the world, and only accept acclaims for japan which are like braindead weebs reactions to japan such as how great japan is

over 95% of Sup Forums japanese are them. they delusionally believe all the rest 5% of japanese posters who make fun of their idiocy and bigotry are japanese korean so called zainich.

Sort of like how Sup Forums thinks anyone who disagrees with them is being paid by the Liberal Media.

God damn, is there really no difference between the East and West...

yes

Is there a site you can look up on how the words are pronounced?

Yea it's called watching anime you fucking faggot.

Most common words have audio files on wwwjdic.

Don't be rude. I wanted to know how a specific word was pronounced.

The word that I wanted is on there. Thanks.

HAHA quite interesting. I roughly agree with your explanation, but the proportion of 95% to 5% sounds a bit exaggerating. Besides, you wouldn't deny the fact that there are seemingly some Korean descents with Japan's flag ranting against those delusional faggots and saying nasty words out of the newfag's nest "Japanese thread".

I don't care about who is Netouyo, Netosayo(?), or Zainichi at all actually, as long as they all make their political squabbles in Sup Forums. they don't though.

At times, it's hilarious to see japs fighting themselves and koreans in broken english though

americanized japanese brasileiro here. don't speak a word of it but would like to start :^). do archipelago japanese really hate brazilians?

wwwwwwwwwww

So when a reading is displayed as x.y it means that the kanji is read as "x" only in the word(s) xy? Is there a name for this type of exception?

sorry, I don't understand... is this a meme?

y = 送り仮名

なのであるのだ

Thank you

おまえこそきっとなのであるのだ

私はなのであるのではない

>13 episodes of めぞん一刻 left
>nothing else left to watch for listening practice
What are you guys watching?

I'm glad you guys were banned from Sup Forums, these threads have been going much better without being on the most active board. Stay cool

Anime

What are you guys reading today?

>much better
>rampant flagposting
>minimal discussion of learning japanese
well its still early i guess