All these brown people trying to prove their white

>all these brown people trying to prove their white
Why don't you all embrace brownity? :^)

tbqh, i think they do that for the sake of banter.
otherwise, might be a bunch of inferior-complexed faggots.

I think they are faggots pham, you just don't elaborate a banter that much

What if they actually are white ? Like, i'm white, but in a few years my kids may come on Sup Forums and be like "i'm white !" but no one will believe them because france will have becone a poor 3rd world brown muslim shithole

i imagine it's the same for those south americans, like a poor white spaniard is over there stuck forever with all the brown people and desperately trying to save himself
and to this man i want to say : my brother i understand your pain

thing is people are trying to prove entire countries are white, like that faggot from mexico. Everyone with brain knows there are in fact white mexicans but majority of them are not

>Like, i'm white
yes i'm white too alhamdulillah and i understand your trouble
mashallah as fellow whites we can forbid these foreign scums from coming into our country inch'allah but only through great effort fi sabilillah

This. Whites don't exist anyway.

>tfw only person on Sup Forums whose skin is actually white

yes, they can be white as well.
but, check out my flag, yeah!, by my personal experiences; i've seen many countrymen stating they are white, while they are brownish halfies.
so i rise my suspicions on them, and in any south and central-americans countries on those autistic threads.

I'm brown in the U.S. or Europe but white in San Marcos. That's why many latin americans think they are white but it's a lie.

I have.
The white race is dead, long live us brown people.

No one is white on this board

That guy """from Mexico""" is a shitposter, when will you learn.

Yeah, but im talking about legit brown people silly willy

I'm brown but I hate minorities

also the US managed to colonize the country my family is from but left after WWII so there's that too

and that same country hates hispanics and blacks too

fuck you then.

>I'm brown
Indian(Dot)?

Nvm, Filipino.

>look at at me, I'm not like the *other* shitskins!p-please notice me

I'm tired of saying we are being overrun by peruvians and bolivians, I think there is no Argie left that defend this shit anymore

These are always the worst.

t. Mohammed