Immigrate to the US from Brazil

Hey Sup Forums, first time posting here so sorry if I sound like an enormous newfag. I come from /k/ seeking knowledge.

I have a friend in Brazil who is dirt poor. He wants to immigrate to the US, but has no skill that would warrant a visa. I looked into it and saw Brazil doesn't qualify for the diversity visa.

Is there any reasonable way for a Brazilian without a much needed skill or money to immigrate into the US? Marriage is not an option for a variety of reasons. Right now we're both working on a game together. Assuming it's decently successful and I'm able to form a physical studio, could they apply to be an immigrant as an employee of that studio since they've also done work on it?

I have no problems covering the fees they'd need to pay to immigrate here, but that doesn't mean much if I can't figure out a visa they could actually get to start the immigration process.

Again, I'm a complete newfag to Sup Forums, so forgive my ignorance. I checked out the sticky but it didn't seem to cover what I'm asking about. Any and all help is welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/employment.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajkjkjkjk

just marry him dude. are you a homophobe or something?

Oh boy. oh boy. Shitstorm is coming, OP, get ready.

>Is there any reasonable way for a Brazilian without a much needed skill or money to immigrate into the US?
Why the fuck would there be

I'm trying to bring my fucking wife who has an MBA over here and it's hard.

Your friend has literally no chance. Literally none. Unless he gets a student's visa and essentially busts his ass getting straight As and then moves onto his masters. Then a job would have to pay tens of thousands of dollars putting him through the worker's visa process and not many companies are willing to do that when they could get a natural citizen for tens of thousands less.

It will never happen. It will absolutely never happen.

no

Well, that'd be my ignorance to board culture and stuff. Oops

This is basically what I figured, but wanted to get some feedback.

It's easier to immigrate to fucking Switzerland now than it is here. Like, seriously. All the forums I have to fill out for my wife's spousal visa is coming out to like $2000, it's super annoying.

The thing is, I've got money in spades. That's not the issue. I'm willing to cover the forms.

The issue is it seems like my friend has no value to the US government, so they won't consider him. If everything interrupting everything I'm reading correctly, that's about it.

That's why I also asked about the game we're working on. It has serious potential but I'm not going to pretend it's fool-proof. Assuming it becomes successful, would that make immigration easier?

What's the game btw, any concept arts, promotional materials, alpha perhaps?

We almost have a working alpha done as a proof of concept. They're an incredibly skilled artist, I'll give him that, but there are tons of those in the US.

We're going to release a Patreon page for it soon and see what the response is.

>If everything interrupting everything I'm reading correctly, that's about it.
?????????

>
That's why I also asked about the game we're working on. It has serious potential but I'm not going to pretend it's fool-proof. Assuming it becomes successful, would that make immigration easier?

What game is this. Well for businesses and the like, say if you made a gaming company and made a successful game, there is a type of visa which is essentially a business visa but you have to invest over $1,000,000 in the USA.

It's just not gonna happen. Literally the easiest way to immigrate here is by marriage. It's just impossible otherwise.

Why tho?

What's the game about, what genre, what topic? I know it's a fucking unnerving question, but still. Any way i can follow your game? i'd bookmark and check here and there. Or at least the way i could recognise it if it, God permits, hits some gaming news websites.

>?????????
Ah, I meant if I'm interrupting everything I've read correctly.

>It's just not gonna happen. Literally the easiest way to immigrate here is by marriage. It's just impossible otherwise.
I mean I'm not opposed to marriage for a visa, but the immigration folks aren't stupid. They'd spot that a mile away.

I was eyeing the E3 Visa the most

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/employment.html

This game wouldn't be happening without their artwork. Assuming it's modestly successful and a physical location is formed, could it be argued they are a skilled worker who is key to the function of the studio?

Again, I'm just looking for information.

Yeah, strange, i felt like recently Sup Forums became a bit too Sup Forumsarized, but thing's going fine so far.

Do you have an anonymous e-mail I could get in touch with you with? I have no problem sharing that kind of stuff once we're ready to release the alpha to the public.

I'll shoot you an e-mail with that info when it's ready.

I'll make one now, gimme a sec

Buy him as exotic pet monkey

Whatever, I couldn't figure it out.
Anyways, OP, Godspeed you, I hope your game will take off, you'll solve your issues with visa, best of wishes and good luck.

Thank you much, user.

If you frequent this board, I'll post back if, as you said God willing, I'm actually successful with my game haha.

make a company and hire him its the only way

and hire me too ;)

I actually own a corporation already, but it only pulls in around $250k/year and doesn't require any employees.