I'm bored

I'm bored.

feel free to ask any question about the spanish language.

Other urls found in this thread:

studyspanish.com/grammar/lessons/subj1/
youtube.com/watch?v=CNACElvQHo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, tell cocaine farming stories pls

>Brasil
>Latino

Fuck off spiclord, we're not that shit.

It's hard to learn?

not sure if serious or trolling.

look up some Pablo escobar soap opera.

Oh tell me, you precious snowflake, for what irrefutable reasons shouldn't Brasil be called part of Latin America?

True, to be considered a latino you first need to be a human

migue gano

this, I dont want to be related to brazil, take it off the pic

Faltó cuba no?

when to use the subjunctive...
i often see it used when the textbook says it isnt like. creo que sea asi.
te enviare una carta cuando quieras.
give me some example sentences specially when the subjunctive is at the end of the sentence like ....que quieras.

studyspanish.com/grammar/lessons/subj1/

I dunno what is subjuntive, but I guess it refers to when you're in doubt.

by example:
dame lo que tu quieras.
recibe todo el pan que tu quieras.
no es la mujer que tu quieras.

HUEMONKEYS BTFO

it indicates that the speaker does not take the responsibility for the truth of the report.

Here are some examples:

Te regalo lo que quieras
Te presto la pc cuando quieras
Te ayudaré, cuando tu quieras
etc.

thanks. I guess I will have to read more and use it more to get used to it since it isnt a mood and more of a sense of feeling.

OH SHIT

sure, I do think emotion is easier to convey in romance language and english seems like a cold technical language.

well for one, english doesnt have 25+ verb tenses for conjugating verbs. And our version of the subjunctive is only two tenses and easy while spanish is harder sense certain things trigger it.

is not unique to spanish nor spanish has the more tenses, compared to other romance languages spanish is quite simple.

Can you understand Brazilian """humour"""?
youtube.com/watch?v=CNACElvQHo4

arregla lo que escribo aqui.

en un mes, voy a venezuela para encontrar una novia. las mujeres que viven en venezuela son muy bellas. no he estudiado mucho espanol pero me parece buena. un dia voy a entender mucho pero lo mas dificil de esta idioma es entender. los hispanohablantes hablan con accentos muy grandes

adios

oh i meant toward english. I believe french is the hardest when it comes to verbs in the romance family. Speaking of which, what languages do they teach you in Colombia?

funny how listening portuguese is harder than reading it.
maybe I suck at portuguese.

en un mes voy a venezuela para encontrar una novia, las mujeres que viven en venezuela me parecen muy bellas, no he aprendido mucho español peor me parece bien (no entendi que quisiste decir con buena). algun dia voy a entender mucho más pero lo más dificil de este idioma es entender, los hispanohablantes hablan con acentos muy graves.

asi suena mas natural.
vas bien, necesitas mas practica.

I dunno how easy is to learn languages if you're anglo, it seems as if the english is most simple and easy to learn, unless you're asian.

oh, other than a few gramatical mistakes and verb mistakes, spanish is easy, but after studying it, I think it is harder than english by far.

I dunno, have you read shakespeare?

It was a requirment in school

una mesaje para donald mcdonald

I think shakespeare is damn good and showcases what english can do.

The only spanish writer that can compare is Cervantes.

>I believe french is the hardest when it comes to verbs in the romance family

Why do you think that?

true, but sadly modern english doesnt have that flexibility as older english did nor can most people understand it at first glance in school. I remember we had trouble reading some things from him at first glance.
Becuase french has more irregular verbs, but I read they don't use one of the past tenses that Spanish has as much. Another topic not related to shit, I think Spanish should bring back the future subjunctive.

How do I know when can I put 'fluent in Spanish' in my resume?

pass a certification test.
for CV you need a certification, always.

Kek

Are Frenchmen gringos?

when will they ever recover?

really nice

The first one is better, Giuseppe.

Yes, everyone coming from outside our borders are gringos. It mean foreign, dear Pierre.

> Gringos think it means some magic thing to put them down, that's what i've gathered so far.

only if you come here

Tenía entendido que en Colombia se habla sudaca

>Brazil
>Latino

well done

E o que te faz pensar que não é, Paulo?

Why do you put your nouns before your adjectives?

this

>no es la mujer que tu quieras.

*"que tú quieres".

FILHO DA PUTA

don't listen to that monkey who doesn't even use tildes.

If dubs South Brazil is white and germanic just as we suspect, and following this flawless logic, the aforementioned cannot be considered latino.

if i were to travel in argentina how well would i survive without a friend/guide who can translate for me?

Oh, thought you actually meant it.

>Chile always based.

Technically speaking, English has ~21 tenses, which is not that far down from the ~25 tenses of Spanish.

(What English doesn't have is quite a number of different one-word forms (most verbs only have 5 forms: do, does, did, done, doing).)

Chances are you're staying in.

You would be ok as long as you don't go to shady places
If you have a guide then you will be relatively safe

which one?

spicy as chili lad

him

suck a dick faggot

since you're finnish I assume you're a wh*te, so you'll probably be stabbed in Amerindintinan by one of the 43,000,000 of Amerindians in Argentina ready to strike at any cumskin who dares trespassing our borders.

i would like to do something like this

>fly to buenos aires
>spend a week or two there
>take a train or a bus to west
>no clue where to go or what to do for a couple weeks, maybe enjoy the scenery at the pampas?
>end up in mendoza
>enjoy some nice wines and general relaxation
>take a bus trip through the andes
>end up in chilel
>just travel up north casually until i hit santiago where i'll spend a couple days until it's time to take a plane back to yurop

this would take place in the spring/summer of 2017 and would take around 6-10 weeks most likely?

You know that is one thing that tics me off. I hate when I write in Spanish here and people shit on me for using tildes and proper grammar. I never got it.

Who knows, the language simply changed that way.

If I recall correctly, in Classical Latin adjectives tended to go after nouns too, but it was like 60% of the time as opposed unlike in Spanish where you see it like 90% of the time. The other Romance languages use this same word order that Spanish has, so the change likely goes back to some late stage of spoken Latin.

I'm trying to help, dumbass.

is a meme, proper puntuaction and grammar are needed if formal situations.
proper writing is not need in fucking Sup Forums.
this isn't facebook.

Pero por que eres tan feo joder

And it's funny 'cause If you check the hilo latino a lot of people there don't bother using accents. I've heard that on Hispachan people do insist in using accents though.

don't come here, go straight to chile and you'll spend the time of your life.

I went to hispachan a little bit, and I noticed most people do it and a lot have been banned for not doing it if it affects the meaning of the word.
looks comfy in a third world way.

not using proper formal writing make you seem like some urchin and low class uncultured nigger.

jorge pls there is no need for the memes

I'm just posting the truth to prevent you from dying in a gruesome way in Argentina.
Go straight to Chile, better landscapes, better infraestructure, modern cities, safer, more culture, better prices, beautiful people, nice accent and incredible food.
Go there, don't spend a single second in Argentina, please. You could die here.

>And it's funny 'cause If you check the hilo latino a lot of people there don't bother using accents.

they do it on purpose, they find it amusing and """""""funny"""""" .

esta preguntado serio, deja a un lado el meme boludo

africa is safer than latinoamerica.

estoy hablando en serio.

DON'T COME HERE, IF YOU'RE FROM EUROPE THE ONLY SOUVENIR YOU'LL BRING FROM ARGENTINA IS A STAB WOUND IN THE STOMACH.

mas seguro que colombia y brasil puede ser

i survived 6 weeks in romania without getting mugged or stabbed or raped or murdered so i am prepared

except that my spanish vocabulary is literally just hola and si senor

bro, eastern europe is more developed and richer than argentina and chile.

like I said, fucking africa is safer than here.

lol you seriously nigga
romania is like the elven kingdom in lord of the rings compared to argentina.

bring your mochilla

How expensive are teen prostitutes in your country?

average whores are here between 50-100 USD.
VIP whores are 200 USD.

>amigo amigo amigo amigo amigo
why cant americans at least learn basic things to say if they get fucked like this like no lo hagas or aquí tienes?