"It's champion's league winner Casemiro for you."

"It's champion's league winner Casemiro for you."

>he has won 2 champions leagues

You're lucky Brazil. He is sure to be GOAT.

He has more champion leagues than Neymar.

He was RM's best player tonight. Solid performance.

Solid? He was the one responsible for holding up that shit midfield. GOAT performance.
Always hated him but now I'll have to suck his dick tbqh

Do you not know what "solid" means?

world cup winner Barone coming fru

he's a fucking beast

Him and gabi were the reason this went to penalties

always rated the lad

Are you ready to bow down to your Casemiro overlord?

Cutie desu

world cup winner Iker Casillas here desu

>the champions league winning manager Zidane for you

Casemiro was far better than Ronaldo tonight. The man deserves his medal.

Do you think the other Real players respect Toni Kroos? Doe he have a nickname in Spain?

a qt t b h

el limpiaparabrisas.

tbfhq he played really well today

Kroos started playing well again once Casemiro became a starter.

He was godawful in that Modric-James-Kroos midfield, for obvious reasons. Worst player on the pitch almost every other game.

this.
Can't believe this guy has TWO.
TWO CHAMPION LEAGUES.

THIS GUY PLAYED FOR PORTO AND SUCKED MAN.

hell danilo was better at Porto than him and look how that has changed.

Portuguese league is a terrible gauge for top level football.

>Jackson Martínez, great at Porto, horrible at Atleti
>Hulk, a god at Porto, okay at CL
>David Luiz, great at Benfica, you know how that went
>Jonas, highest scorer since Jardel, literally hasn't scored against a big team in 3 years
>Danilo, great at Porto, disaster for Halal
>Fernando Reges, great at Porto, shit at ManShitty
>Markovic, great at Benfica, shit at Liverpool and Fenerbahce
>Quaresma, a god at Sporting/Porto, flopped everywhere else
>Saviola, good at River, awful everywhere else, great at Benfica
>Marco Rojo, great at Benfica, awful at Manure

etc etc could go on until tomorrow

and let's not even get into Renato Sanches

>saviola
>awful at barca

Fucking Zika spastic

Reminds us of Ronaldo, Deco, Figo, Matic, Dier, Otamendi, Di Maria, Rui Costa, Falcao, Sousa, etc., etc. have done.

>Saviola great at benfica
no? Average.

Rojo was great at Sporting
even if he's the worst central defender / leftback I have ever seen, he's shit at both positions

He played for Sporting and was one of the worst defenders I have ever seen. Sorry zika you wrong here.
there are good players and bad players. you obviously avoid talking about the good ones.

Cristiano came from porto zika

Obviously there are players who do good there and elsewhere, only a clueless idiot would need this to be explicitly mentioned.

The point, however, is that performing well in your 3-decent teams league is by itself absolutely no guarantee of a player being actually good. There are hundreds of cases like the ones I mentioned.

The latest one being Cancelo, what an awful season he's had.

who is this sperm recollector

>Cancelo
Cancelo played in our SECOND DIVISION.
What did you expect? LMAO

Still a Benfica product.

Oh

>Jackson Martínez, great at Porto, horrible at Atleti
Was always overrated. Anyone who saw him play at Porto knew his ball control and dribbling skills were shit. He was just good at finishing against shit keepers. He did nothing in big games against Sporting and Benfica unlike, say, Falcao.

>Hulk, a god at Porto, okay at CL
Hulk was always average in CL games, even at Porto. The same goes for his international performance, even at Porto once again.

>David Luiz, great at Benfica, you know how that went
He's been rock solid for PSG, what are you talking about?

>Jonas, highest scorer since Jardel, literally hasn't scored against a big team in 3 years
Porto doesn't count as a big team?

>Danilo, great at Porto, disaster for Halal
In turn, Alex Sandro is fantastic for Juve.

>Fernando Reges, great at Porto, shit at ManShitty
You could say the same thing about many players that Man City ruined like Nasri, Dzeko, and the list goes on.

>Markovic, great at Benfica, shit at Liverpool and Fenerbahce
Markovic was a promising young player like Quintero was/is, for instance, that's it. He wasn't one of the league's best players at all.

>Saviola, good at River, awful everywhere else, great at Benfica
He was average for Benfica, not even their main striker while he played there, and he was great for Barça.

Rojo played at Sporting, and with a team as shit as they had, any player could have looked good.

>and let's not even get into Renato Sanches
Agreed. Meme player overhyped by Benficafags and he's gonna flop in the Euros (if he even plays) and at Bayern.

Our league also produced Falcao, Deco, Pepe, Ricardo Carvalho, James, Figo, Ronaldo, Matic, Otamendi, Rui Costa, Di Maria, Moutinho, Baía, Postiga, Simão, Nuno Gomes, Oblak and other world class players the league has produced just in the recent decade.

Some players flopped, but that's true for other big names. Torres, Kaka, Shevchenko, etc.

>Our league also produced Falcao, Deco, Pepe, Ricardo Carvalho, James, Figo, Ronaldo, Matic, Otamendi, Rui Costa, Di Maria, Moutinho, Baía, Postiga, Simão, Nuno Gomes, Oblak

Liar.

Out of all of those, your league only ACTUALLY produced Moutinho, Baía, Postiga, Simão, Nuno Gomes and R. Carvalho.

i.e. the players who are actually moortuguese

(You)

>Sporting didn't produce Figo and Ronaldo

Absolutely true.

>buy SA talent produced at academies far more successful than Porto-Sporting-Benfica's could ever hope to aspire, from countries which actually produce football talent
>HEY GUYS I SWEAR WE PRODUCED THEM

Cases in point: DiMaria (Rosario), Deco (Corinthians), Otamendi (Velez), Alex Sandro (Atlético-PR), Casemiro (São Paulo), Falcao (River)

etc etc

see
>i.e. the players who are actually moortuguese

Moortugal in charge of reading.

They were literally nobody and played like shit when they arrived. Do you really think it's the same to play in the woods with other gorillas and to play high demanding football in Europe? Of course it isn't.
In fact, i'd say that the majority of the players that come with the "god" seal from brazil turn out to be shit.

>high demanding football
>Portugal

Don't make me laugh. 8th best league in the world, tops. Behind ours, Argentina and Russia's.

And only 2 players in the past 15 years left this country as gods, Kaká to Milan, T. Silva to Milan and Nerman to barça. Portuguese teams have never been able to afford our top players.

In fact your teams buy quite a lot of our shit players too.

>monkey thinks his opinion is any superior to UEFA professionals

o i am laffin

>it's a Sup Forums is full of casuals and doesn't understand that in team sport passengers are carried to victory because individuals play in a team hence the term 'team sport'

>2

>In fact your teams buy quite a lot of our shit players too.
Yeah, and the rejects in our league succeed in yours. It works both ways, user.

But Alberto Barbosa, you're a monkey too.

And one bad at football at that.

This huehue Zika faggot really is a clueless little faggot.

Such as? I can't think of a single portugal returnee who did good here. Last I heard Maicon was benched at São Paulo.

In fact, Jonas was just one more 1goal in 3 striker in our league, just like he was at Valencia.

In yours, though, he's a god.

hello I am world cup and two times champions league winner toni kroos

>Walter

>another 1 in 3 striker

wew lad

>Behind ours, Argentina and Russia's.
ayyyyyyyyyy

>Buy a monkey from brazil
>He plays like shit, send him back
>Literally plays like god in the woods
See: Kardec, Maicon, César, Walter etc

It's cute when nations without football tradition, history and titles to back it up think they can talk shit.

There are literally clubs in the 2nd division (Vasco) with more football talent in their academy than Porto's entire academy.

>45 goals

More like
>Buy a monkey from brazil
>Holy shit, he's raping our league, call Jorge Mendes and sell him ASAP to the highest bidder, we already have 3 new ones to sell next!

>letting your league be raped by Jonas and Otávio Monteiro
seriously, you guys

>muh history
>muh football tradition

good to see you're already running out of arguments

>talking shit about a country constantly punching above its weight while brazil has been stumbling for the last 14 years

lol

>And one bad at football at that.
Pretty sure I could break your ankles worse than Ronaldo would dominate the shitty defenders in your league

Those are total numbers adding state leagues statpadding, you uneducated moor. League only or GTFO.

Brazilian football is so bad, how can these stupid fags even discuss this ?

>but I could beat u!
good to see you're already running out of arguments, internet tough guy

5 times

>Walter was in the top scorers list in 2013

t.Mosquito Zika

why do you guys even bother replying to this idiot, the brasilian league hasnt been relevant since pele stoped playing there, even we would rather buy players from colombia,argentina or mexico than shitty overpriced zika infested monkeys from the brasilian league.

>inb5 T-T-TEMOS 5 COPAS!!!11

e lembrete que o cristiano ronaldo é melhor que o gordo

>portugAID talking shit about zika

ayyy lmao

You are literally so out of arguments you made turned a discussion of "players who were good in portugal but bad elsewhere" into typical Sup Forums-tier shitposting.

Good job, hush along and tend to your fragile ego now.

I'd ask my grandpa about the times that the monkey league was relevant, but he's already dead

>Jonas is in the top scorers list RIGHT NOW

I'm sure he loves scoring against third tier minnows like Boavista and Belenenses, the only kinds of teams he can score.

Funny how a stat padder is the best striker at your NT

>left porto at 16 before they could ruin him

How about you ?

it's a tiny bit sad when the only two countries that still speak portuguese argue with each other. and on top of that they do it in english. what a world

guys pls get along

>monkeyland
>civilized

>last international title from a brazilian club:
2013 against Chelski

>last international title from a portuguese club:
??????

>last continental title from a brazilian club:

>last continental title from a portuguese club:

>last NT title from Brazil
>2007

>last NT title from Portugal
>????

>top players who are brazilian nationals
>Nerman, Douglas Costa, Thiago Silva, Thiago Motta, Marcelo, Filipe Luís, Dani Alves, Rafinha, Maxwell, Diego Costa, Willian, Pepe, Thiago Alcantara, Jorginho, Marquinhos, Casemiro, Fernando Martins, Allan, Diego Alves, Raffael, Firmino, Coutinho, Alex Sandro, Éder, Lucas Moura, etc etc

>top players who are portuguese nationals
>uhhh Penaldo ehmmm, we sure scammed Buyern with Renato.... João Mário and Bernardo Silva are elite rite guys?

Fun fact: it's a confirmed hoax, the last 24 hours exposed the girl was just lying about the rape to her over-religious parents.

Just yet another false rape claim.

Are we ignoring Angola and Mozambique now

>The Libertadores is a good way to judge a team's skill

A good way? No, but better way than your league, that's for sure.

>3, about to be 4, time ballon d'or winner
>a couple of good players plus a bunch of no-names from a shit league that the huehues are hyping up

>libertadores
my sides

>implying any team in Brazil would get to the CL finals, let alone win it 4 times for their country

>implying any european club takes international titles seriously

>implying any portuguese team won the CL for 4 times
Looks to me you're counting the former European Cup... and forgetting to consider the times Pelel raped Benfica.

>implying any portuguese team would be able to beat the Libertadores winner in any year except 2004 (Once Caldas ayy lmao)

>implying any team in the history of Portugal would be able to beat 92-93 São Paulo, 94 Palmeiras, 95 Vélez Sarsfield, 98-2000 Vasco, 2000-2003 Boca Juniors, 2006-2009 São Paulo, 2012 Corinthians, 2015 Corinthians, etc etc

Your ignorance is as deep as your trophy cabinet.

>ITT: butthurt monkeys are useless at everything but at >m-muh football

Don't say that, I never said you're useless. You almost won the Euros that one time!

>Porto won it 2 times
>Benfica won it 2 times
>2+2 equals 4

I didn't claim a single team did it.

>implying any portuguese team would be able to beat the Libertadores winner in any year except 2004 (Once Caldas ayy lmao)
Pic related

>implying any team in the history of Portugal would be able to beat 92-93 São Paulo, 94 Palmeiras, 95 Vélez Sarsfield, 98-2000 Vasco, 2000-2003 Boca Juniors, 2006-2009 São Paulo, 2012 Corinthians, 2015 Corinthians, etc etc
Eusébio alone would steamroll past these teams.

2004 and 2011 Porto too.

>m-muh fooball!!

Brazilfags on suicide watch.

>1987
>modern CL
Nope.jpg

>muh Eusébio, muh 60s football, muh only time we were relevant
Enjoy being out of breath in 30 mins.

>2004 and 2011 Porto
>2004 Porto who suffered to win against the shittiest Libertadores winner ever (Once Caldas)
>2011 Porto who... what did they do again? Anyways, a team that had HULK as a starter

>would steamroll past a team who beat Cruyff's Barcelona and Sachi's Milan, who Cruyff himself called a Rolls Royce
>would steamroll past a team with 6 WC winners in their starting XI
>would steamroll past teams who regularly beat the Madrids and Uniteds of their times
>b b but we didnt care anyways!

alrighty then

>dismissing arguments now
>said no portuguese team could beat a libertadores winner, proved him wrong in two occasions, denies it
Stay butthurt, user.

>muh Eusébio, muh 60s football, muh only time we were relevant
This is ironic considering the time when Pelé played was the only time the Brazillian team was ever relevant.

>2004 Porto who suffered to win against the shittiest Libertadores winner ever (Once Caldas)
>In a tournament nobody cares about
>same Porto who had the greatest manager in the world
>same Porto who BTFO'd Manchester United

>2011 Porto who... what did they do again? Anyways, a team that had HULK as a starter
Won the Europa League, which, before you shit on it, is a higher quality competition than the Libertadores :^)

I forgot 1987 Porto, that one too.

the Brazilian league*

Whatever you say user. Enjoy your 2004 fluke win, Once Caldas was the libertadores equivalent of Porto, but I'm sure you know all about how 2004 was a weird year for football, ain't that right? Not like your clubs have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the CL so you'll never get a chance to get trashed again by the Libertadores winner.

Keep praying Ruben Neves and Danilo Pereira won't be exposed abroad like 99% of actual portuguese league products. Just remember, no 7x1 will ever erase the fact we'll always be more relevant than you at football.

looks like someone who'd post on Sup Forums

>Our clubs have won it 4 times
>"y-y-you'll never win the CL again!!!"

2004 Porto won a CL where the best ever team in world football, the RM Galacticos, were in. Just a reminder, user.

Also another reminder,
>Ronaldo
>Figo

Stay safe.