Got blocked after this when she said she had to go do something

>Got blocked after this when she said she had to go do something
Are East Asian girls gold diggers or do they just hear that and think hikki neet otaku fat etc?

That is pretty sad though

I don't know man, I would call being unemployed and out of school a red flag. Especially when you're just meeting through the internet.

what app?

Tandem
Pic related

This

>trying to meet asian girls
>being unemployed
>out of school

Not gonna make it. You need degrees, cars and money.

>You need degrees, cars and money.
Think you need that for any girl.

senpai, no one wants someone who's unemployed and out of school. It's not just women but men too.

Maybe women who are unemployed and out of school would want a man who's unemployed and out of school

That's not how it works, neet-senpai

men and women aren't radically different, the male neet's dream is getting a mommy to take care of them, so it's likely that the female neet's dream is getting a daddy to take care of them.

>tandem
thanks man, time to find my own Tomoko. Thankfully I am both employed and a student.

There's gotta be a mommy out there somewhere

There is
But you need to be attractive and extrovert. Neets aren't any of those things so it will never happen.

Actually I get called attractive a fair bit by folks I know. Even a Finn.
Can the extrovert be dropped?

>>/r9k/
My boy, just lie or "disguise the truth".
"I'm between jobs" or "Looking for new opportunities", you know, that kind of shit. Seriously, this is Social interaction 101.

tandem vs hellotalk vs interpals to meet asian girls? also what if I'm unemployed but going to school

Why not all three and max your chances?

She can speak English, so she's American. If she was a fob (so actually East Asian) she'd have terrible English and shit out nonsensical expressions as if she was Chris-Chan.

shill that app to me op