Is it true it's impossible to get in?

is it true it's impossible to get in?

Depends how rich you are.

explain

Rich people can pretty much go live wherever they want. Not rich people not so much.

plenty of french people work there
you can just get a french/german/italian citizenship and go work there regularly by car, or train.

i don't give a fuck about the job so much as living in the country

Only if you're not a muslim

does this look halal to you?

then what's stopping you from doing exactly the same thing i told you to, except replacing the words "work" by "live", larry ?

unless you are whitney huston rich,I doubt you are ever moving to switzerland. Though they have some foriegners.

Switzerland has almost the same % of muslism as Sweden and even less than the Netherlands

Norway is better, they aren't landcucked by the French and German

i'm norwegian by blood but i honestly don't trust norways quasi marxist gov't to handle the refugee problem sensibly

i love norway though :(

witness me...

They've handled there migrant minority better than most of Scandinavia and Western Europe
But eventually like most countries, they just grow larger and edgier if not integrated

t. Happening over here

Easy as hell. Just start in Germany and take the train to Basel or Zürich. No one will even control your passport during the tour

yeah, we also have a train for Bern here in Rome

look at their football national team

you tell me...

If it's so hard to get in, why does their football team alternate between being half-black, half-Turkish, and half-Balkan?

It's easier than USA or Canada.

It's a myth, countless Alboniggers and Shitskins get in every years. Swiss are cucks they hate the hard working-super qualified whites while they love the shitskins who leech their wellfare.

>hard working-super qualified whites
these do not exist in our neighbouring countries

>some foriegners.
1/3 of their population

mack to the coca fields

French and Italians are not hard-working.

*back

>Blerim
Never fails to make me kek