""""militant"""" atheist edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=02XhcmLLZQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=OsKHrWiYu4U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union
liveleak.com/view?i=741_1480213289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/balt/

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>not code geass thread
this is why /cum/ is the worst general

i love you, anonymous !

>not jibun wo edition

Fucking faggot failure forearm face

I guess I should finally get around to watching this

>militant atheist

honestly this thread is ruined

We should tell the new janny that posts here to delete this.

"no"

doesnt count

the cummest of beasts

You know it

>being a 1 or 6 on the kinsey scale

>kinsey scale
Ngl I had to look that up

average american

m.youtube.com/watch?v=02XhcmLLZQ4

wow this really makes you think

>canuckiclaps

>Canaclaps

>t. land of claps

black friday is ass in canada
the deals aren't even that good

Post >yfw

Can't find videos about black friday, just have this one from the PS4 launch instead. Just ignore the annoying voice. youtube.com/watch?v=OsKHrWiYu4U

Doesn't Canada get shit black friday deals? I don't blame you.

no

There are people who can do this job without feeling shameful. Let that sink in for a sec.

>that display getting completely destroyed

kek

I never understood people that worked retail/food. I could never stoop that low, even for some extra spending cash.

>he doesn't live driving distance from a US mall

They are just unimaginative scrubs.

some towns are so small they only have retail stores or mom n pop businesses, so its kind of the only option for high schoolers/College students

people are getting crazy here from time to time.
I remember one story from our local McDonalds. It's always been full, because two or three schools had their lunch break at the same time and we'd all go there. One time it's been extremly full and people tried to get ahead and it turned into a fist fight with like ten people involved.

>all these faggots who doubted Trump
He said he could make the best deals and he made anime great again before even getting elected.

Does anyone here like the pac12?

>getting into fistfights over burgers

Im proud of you, Hanz

>elected
Meant getting in office, oops.

Da burrs

Are there any cheap backpacks that aren't going to break at the seams right away?

Is UCLA getting a bowl game this year?

I dunno. I dont even understand how >we're still bowl eligible

The Swiss Gear ones are good, but they aren't cheap. How long are you planning on using it for?

Try Ross or a thriftshop . Sometimes you can find something quality for cheap.

Years. I have a Dickies backpack that has lasted for 7 years, although that is not everyday use.
Thrift stores, good thinking. I will check out Ross too.

eastpaks are okay, they are quite popular as school backpacks. Don't know if they are cheap enough for you.

I've had one of the laptop backpacks for about 5 years and it's held up pretty well. I'm seeing one for 45

Eastpak was popular here when I was younger but I have not seen that brand for sale in stores in forever. Reminds me of AIRWALK.

Anyone else a social reject that will never be accepted anywhere?

what was you Black friday loot, /cum/?

I got PC parts and some vidya

New TV because my old one shit itself

Which world leader is this?

Castro

did you try getting it potty trained?

It didn't work

If you really want to change this, you'll have to work hard on yourself. The hardest task is to make one friend, after that it's easier, because you'll get to know people through him. Anyways, do you have any hobbies, or interests so that you can meet people with similar interests?

Video games, and geopolitics mostly. Obviously everyone likes movies.

I legit have aspergers and an anxiety disorder. I haven't had a friend since high school.

wsu is getting one. pretty excited.
I remember when we beat cal this year. sorry. I'm pretty bummed out about yesterday

wew, that'll make it hard. Are you on medication?

yearly reminder

Yes, it's for anxiety. I've been on it for awhile.

Me right now when I remembered the 8 page paper due monday

completely uncalled for. >we already knew we were shit, you didnt have to run up the score

I saw a promo on television earlier for Bad Santa 2.
Never even heard there was going to be a sequel. Even has what looks to be most of the original cast. Kind of hype.

I really like Tokyo Godfathers and 8 Crazy Nights.

>Lethal Weapon
>Die Hard
>Christmas movies

>Die hard isnt a christmas movie

Normalfag, I haven't had friends since middle school and I don't have any diagnosable mental problems.

>I like fedoraposting

>I don't have any diagnosable mental problems

Die Hard is a Christmas move because it literally takes place during Christmas.

Fucking the anti-meme. It's a solid Christmas movie.

Does it actually work? If so, is there anything stopping you from talking to new people? I don't really like talking to new people either, because I'm shy at first and my life is boring. As soon as I find out something we have in common it becomes the topic of our conversation which makes it easier for me. Luckily I'm forced to talk to people in the University and when I use the public transport etc.

>didnt have to run up the score
I think we did.
You deserve it for injuring craycraft. tore his acl you meanies

>and when I use the public transport
I thought that Euros tended to avoid talking to people on public transport

*sharts*

Talking to strangers on public transport should be a criminal offence

We do, generally I talk to people who are asking me which train they have to take, if the bus is already gone etc. or some drug addicts that are spazzing out for no reason. Those kinds of converstaions are always awkward.

I don't mind talking to normal people, but I wish retarded people (actual retards) and druggies weren't allowed to enter the public transport.

VERY good post

>Does it actually work?

I don't really know, I was put on it when I had panic attacks a couple years ago. I tried asking my psychologist about going off it, and she started guilt tripping me, so I left it at that.

>If so, is there anything stopping you from talking to new people?

Well, I live in a boring suburb where there isn't anything to really do. I'm going to vocational classes, but everyone is way older than me.

I don't have a job, and although I know I should get one I get anxious about it and don't try to get one.

I can read human emotion
I've never had a panic attack
I'm moderately optimistic about being alive
Never had any learning problems

What's wrong?

>What's wrong?
pathological liar

>What's wrong
You're obviously a massive sperg or else you wouldn't be visiting a Malaysian flight sim website

>I can read human emotion

Does anyone else want to have sex with a girl?

Please responhg

>girls
>real

>Well, I live in a boring suburb where there isn't anything to really do.
Are there any places like basketball courts or soccer fields, or is there really nothing to do? In german suburbs there's usually at least a place like this were you can go and do your thing and eventually others ask if they can join in.
> I'm going to vocational classes
I guess that's a step in the right direction.
> I should get one I get anxious about it
I think big topics like the future in general or important events like finding a job are kind of scary in general. Maybe you'll reach a point were you can get yourself to leave your comfort zone. I got myself there sometimes, when I changed schools etc.
I believe you're maybe thinking about too much stuff that could go wrong, which might stop you, at least that's what's happening to me relatively often.

>girls
>white

I've been tested as a child for the burgers, so maybe they missed it.

Stalin was only atheist on paper.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union
>From 1932 to 1937 Joseph Stalin declared the 'five-year plans of atheism' and the LMG was charged with completely eliminating all religious expression in the country.[71]

>Are there any places like basketball courts or soccer fields, or is there really nothing to do?

I mean, I guess there is. If you couldn't guess, sports aren't exactly my strong suit. It's usually only younger kids or older guys playing on them.

I think most people my age are off in universities and colleges.

It's on the coast so there's a beach, but I'm a pasty white autist shut in, it'd just be embarrassing and uncomfortable to go there.

May God have mercy on this wicked country of yours

liveleak.com/view?i=741_1480213289

Practice makes perfect, but I guess you're right. The thing is that it won't get better if you hide away from the world (kind of hypocritical that I say something like that). Could you start of by going to less crowded spots at the beach so that you can "work" your way foreward or something like that? Or are there courses for beach volleyball so you could meet new people and get into sports?