Be Germanic girl

>be Germanic girl
>be ugly
Why are Germanic girls so subhuman unlike us?

They are also mentally ill.

We are lucky that at least your women worship us and our cocks.

Masculine features. On the other hand slavic men look like feminine faggots with their weak chins and round heads.

come on, they're not that bad

Russians raped the shit of them. Also inbreeding because it's hard to find someone fuckable so they fuck their sisters and cousins.
Basically Poland but rich.

Literally a square. Germs are ugly fucks, damn. No wonder they are chomping out all the time.

photoshop?

Nice chin.

I never really understood the phrase 'square-headed kraut' until this moment

bitches face so squared makes me wanna river dance

xd

>worlds best fighters are slavic
>they're somehow feminine

There's a germanic girl studying in my uni and can confirm she isn't pretty

Looks to be real

I think Germanic women are pretty high tier. They're smart, competitive, clever and generally conniving enough to be at least moderately successful.

I plan to impregnate at least 5. I have no idea why you supposedly Ubermench German "men" aren't fucking them 24/7.

Hmmm reminds me of something.
>Germs will literally fuck with anybody/thing

t. Tyrese

retard: the country

*Tyrone

Not really. I've been to Germany. You fags don't realize how good you have it. The worst shit you have to deal with is women not shaving or being too eager to fuck

German girls are among worst in Europe

wut

you have manly women to balance you looking like pussies. why do you think so many german women fucked soviets and poles? it's because germans are cucks.

you must be brown if the light eyes and hair are the only thing you like about them

TO JE ONO KURVA

easy there, Janosik

>hating lego
you had no childhood.

Blonde hair is kind of a positive, but for me, the real draw for German women is that they actually have an autonomous work ethic and are receptive towards the interests of the men they hook up with. Most American women aren't willing to learn about working on cars or lift weights. German women seem a lot more into being into typically masculine stuff.

LMAO you think german girls will wanna talk with you about fucking cars?

>worlds best fighters are slavic

Proofs?

americans really are retarded
every single one of you is a subhuman

She was just being nice, pretending to be interested in what the fuck was it you were blabbering about.

So you agree that Filipinos are much more manly than pussified Poles?

Knowing how to change out a BMW fuel pump and curl 80lbs is hot to me. If you can't find that, you're just hooking up with the wrong cunts. I'm just saying Germany has a better female market to pick from than the US.

Polacks are beta slavshit niggers. So ye, I agree.

you are gone

Truly the most powerful race

kek id like to see you mud-manlets try hitting on a purebred germanic giantess

Im 188cm and i have never met woman taller than me

go to southern brazil my friend
german girl heaven

Oh dog!

>preservamos a nossa cultura
you really cannot make this up

>muh heritage