Why aren't these two one country? I really don't get it

Why aren't these two one country? I really don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Großdeutsche_Lösung
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>austria

We have a separate language and our country is older than Germany.

Austria on the other hand? Literally just a German province. An older one, but a German province nonetheless.

Go home Franz.

>standardize your German dialect
>look guys we have own language

netherlands is more a country than austria though

One country is filled with innovative, humble people that have disporportionately contributed to the creation of the modern world despite their size.

The other has started two world wars.

If you disregard language, we have more in common with Britain or even France than Germany.

>Austrian education
wow

Most of the Netherlands is part of the old Germania. Austria is a colony and it's normal for colonies to become independent.

>Most of the Netherlands is part of the old Germania
Old Germania is the Romans referring to "that land over there" (if I'm not mistaken, the etymology of Germania relates to that of 'neighbor') regardless of what tribes actually lived there. They arbitrarily dictated the Rhine as the border between the Germanic and Celtic worlds even though there were "Germanic" tribes south of the Rhine and "Celtic" ones north of it.

>Austria is a colony
It's part of Gröss Deutschland.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Großdeutsche_Lösung
It has more business being with Germany than the Netherlands.

better question why do we have to separate belgium and netherland in every world map?

Our languages are different. We're as close to English as we are to German. Suck a dick.

One has bike lanes all over
One still can't build roads

WIJ

WAREN

KEUNINGEN

>Habsburg triggered by anglo buffer states

incorrect desu

Mehmet Osmanoglu pls

>Most of the Netherlands is part of the old Germania
Not really

Now that is interesting. I can sometimes understand written Dutch and now I wonder if a Englishman can say the same.

>Austria is a country
wew

Even Frisia is more of a country

I love you guys, please do not fight.

>New belgian BIG GUY emperor when?

Groot-Nederland when?

You don't seem to get many things

When the HRE gets reinstated and you guys should get AT LEAST an electorship.

swessia

>When the HRE gets reinstated
Please don't.

this means we retain our kingdom rank yes?

to be fair germany did create a lot of tippity top tier tanks and machine guns in the latter world war familama

Negerhollands

another anschluss needs to happen

Honestly, why is Austria even a country? I mean you guys literally share the same history.

>why is Austria even a country
Because Habsburks and Hohenzollern hated each other, and neither wanted to submit.