So we may not forget that this isn't the 19th century and imperialism and colonialism are not very nice or ok in the...

So we may not forget that this isn't the 19th century and imperialism and colonialism are not very nice or ok in the 21st century.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btLHVYoYnXI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens_(1939–46)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before a shitstorm happens,I want You to know I am with You Ukraine

Yeh but Russia has nukes so they can do w/e they want.

But all the cool kids are doing it! :(

slavs should not exist

It's OK.

>Kaliningrad and Crimea not red

Are you an Greek perhaps?

Yes I am a Greek

Imperialism didn't go anywhere. It's still practiced today.
Russians just suck at hiding it...

youtube.com/watch?v=btLHVYoYnXI

at that time in moscow

gr8 b8 m8

>butthurt

I support the Ukrainian nation against Russian imperialist expansionism

inb4 nervous Balts

lyl

If you dig yourself into hole like Ukraine did you can't pretend on property

>pretend
"claim"

Not respecting property rights is an act of aggression.

Why do Russians rewrite history books to hide the fact that Kievan Rus was first organized state in the region?

Why did Russians suppress our language for centuries?

Why did Russians deny us any separate identity as people?

Why did Russians suppress the Uniate Church and impose the ROC on us?

Why did Russians starve millions of Ukrainians in 1931-33?

Why do Russians in 2014 illegally seize our land?

It's complicated...

Lol you are like Russia's Ireland

Because it was Nvogorod Rus
Because we created your language dummy ukrainian is just ugly village russian dialect+tatar word
Because you're not people
Because fuck you
Because everyone starved dumb khokhol
Because you're morons
because go to huy that's why

I hope Russia kills every single rodent we call Ukrainians

>Why do Russians in 2014 illegally seize our land?

because you're too dumb to take Poland's side

>our

Because we can

I thought you hated us the most

Nah nigga we dont hate Russians living in Russia, we hate Russians living in Estonia bc they are quite literally nigger lvl

>our land
>80% russian

I see. I think the same of some Caucasian immigrants

STOP. HAMMER TIME.

If i had to pick a side, i would def join the Ukrainian Army to kill Russian nationalists, but i still think all Ukrainians are subhuman

>Because we created your language dummy ukrainian is just ugly village russian dialect+tatar word
I think there's some Polish words in there too or something.

Toppest of kekkels

UK nazi better than RU nazi?

It's mostly Russian

ukrainian is actually closer to the east slavic root language than russian is. russian has a lot of finno-ugric and tatar loan words and borrowings from old church slavonic. ukrainian is more pure slavic like polish.

Man... Russia is an asshole.

all those round slav domes

A half population of Ukraine can't speak ukrainian lang, they mostly speaks surzhyk/russian.
Just imagine that 170kk ppl in USA speak spanish and eng-spanish mixed language/

Because it was Novgorod, and so-called "Kievan Rus" was a very unsteady confederation anyway

Because the Imperial authorities didn't even consider it as a separate language

We normally don't

Because catholicism is heresy

Technically, it was a Georgian who ordered to do it, and it was Ukrainian NKVD officers who performed this order. I don't understand how it is Russians' fault.

Because you were trying to ally with our enemies. We will rather destroy your country completely than let you join NATO.

>implications of honest, totally non-rigged Putinvotes XD

Totally not ISIS look alike

Nazism isnt anything special. Pic related is an annual celebration of Hitlers birthday in Pärnu

Ukrainians are cute creatures. Very proud and stuff.

You know that Hitler killed millions of Poles and Jews? Are you OK with this?

>Technically, it was a Georgian who ordered to do it, and it was Ukrainian NKVD officers who performed this order. I don't understand how it is Russians' fault.

my grandfather survived the holodomor but you have a good point there.

Dont really give a fuck about jews. Poles are based tho.

kek

Look at this little cute nazi cake :3

Baltics and Poles have never seen eye to eye on Nazism because the former considered Hitler a liberator from Soviet tyranny. That's also true of Finland, their history books officially denounce Nazism but most Finns don't actually have any problem with their wartime ally. Poles simply will always see them as butchers who tried to kill and enslave everyone in Poland.

>Baltics and Poles have never seen eye to eye on Nazism

Yyy...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation

>Poles simply will always see them as butchers who tried to kill and enslave everyone in Poland.

Like u savages did in ww2?

>Why do Russians rewrite history books to hide the fact that Kievan Rus was first organized state in the region?
Because Rurik came to Grand Novgorod. And it was Novgorod Rus, at first. Also for foreigners there's such a things like Novgorodian/Kievan/Moscovian/etc Rus. They called it just a "Rus" and "Separated Rus" for centuries.
>Why did Russians suppress our language for centuries?
Eh? You can talk if you want. The fact is - you're still doing it.
>Why did Russians deny us any separate identity as people?
Because common history and shiet. There's not much difference between russian/ukraninian/belarussian now.
>Why did Russians suppress the Uniate Church and impose the ROC on us?
Well, dunno. Ask a Vladimir the Great which is your national hero. Or he's not?
>Why did Russians starve millions of Ukrainians in 1931-33?
Same stuff happened not only in Ukraine. Volga area started dying because of starvation even earlier for 15+ years. So you're not a snowflake.
Because:
1) they wanted it
2) tactical place

>he thinks all Ukrainians were Banderites when it was a group of probably a few hundred people in the western area of the country
>he doesn't know that Germany had no more use for Ukraine than Poland since we were in the way of their planned lebenschraum

we killed less civilians in any country than nazis but somehow blamed for all rapes and deaths

Wait, wasn't the Uniate Church just a ruse for the P-L Commonwealth to Polonize Ukraine?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens_(1939–46)

This. It's an age of the invisible wars and shadow governments, corporations.

>russia dindu nuffin

>Yeh but Russia has nukes so they can do w/e they want.

We can't say this way, because such attitude can very easily lead to global proliferation of nuclear weapon - every country will begin its nuclear program, and the future of humanity will be endangered. Russia can't do anything it wants only because it has nukes.

I was being ironic.

>every country will begin its nuclear program
Are you pretending to be naive or something?

ok, kojima.

Even Azerbeijan is able to construct 10MT nuclear warhead because it is a simple technology. If you worked few years more, you would develop carriers for these warheads.

The 1921 Volga famine happened because of the country's infrastructure was disrupted from the civil war. The 1930s famines happen deliberately because Stalin took all the grain and starved millions.

WE DEM GOOD BOIS

actually this

>The 1930s famines happen deliberately because Stalin
It's a position of Kiev.
And our position is
>because of the country's infrastructure was disrupted from the civil war
just like at Volga and other areas.
It wasn't directly against unkrainians. It wasn't direct at all.

Funny I didn't know the civil war was still going on in 1931 when Ukraine's granaries were confiscated.

They also took all livestock or else peasants butchered animals instead of give them up to Stalin's jackboot thugs. so many cattle and pigs died that the population of livestock didn't recover to 1929 levels until 1980s.

DAS RIGHT

zaporizhia is ukrainian.

>civil war
>1922
>holodomor
>1932
Funny how the infrastructure damage kicked in only 10 years later

It's now a civil war itself. It's effects of civil war. Kinda hard to manage whole country which is not small at all right after you've came to the power.

its missing a swedish flag.

Wait, didn't some kind of war or something happen in Ukraine about 10 years later? One would assume a lot of livestock were lost from that...

no

>inb4 they claim that Stalin wasn't Russian (which admittedly he wasn't) and actually he killed 50 gorillion Russians and they were even more victims than us

UNR and Makhno's anarchy ended with the civil war. Next war was in the 1939

why did soviets not finished you if they can?

:^)

They couldn't.

>It's a position of Kiev
Maybe because it's the truth as opposed to revisionist Putin history books.

It's missing an australian flag

I can say exactly the same about Kiev.
That's the point of disputable subjects.

its was host to the cossacks and part of a free cossack state.

>disputable subjects
It's as disputable as Russian presence on Donbass.

don't euros ever get bored of bickering over clay?

ebin ged :DD

>organize starvation
>just repeat
>just repeat
>just repeat
>just repeat
>just repeat
>They couldn't.

This continent is cursed. And the most irritating thing is that the fire always begins because of Germany or Russia, our ADHD neighbours. This time it looks as if Russia wanted to be Hitler.

>Russian humor

damage control

hello friend, your map had a few tiny errors but i managed to fix them now :)

Its absolutely hilarious how butthurt russians are about Ukraine and Poland. Keep that assblast coming