When did it go from this

When did it go from this...

To THIS?

Oh wow look he has a lazy eye

CHECKMATE WHITE RACE

lol your thread sucks

When the Jewish west defeated the good wholesome Germans.

Disgusting, they are using a foreign language in their own country.

Your mom sucks my cock and takes it up her ass Jew.

Oy vey white masterrace

Shut up communist scum. You're the leading Jew cock suckers. You murdered 50 million of your own people for the Jews.

>Sup Forums don't know that Hitler's grandfather was Jew.

Prove it.

>[citation needed]

He was also 40% African, wasn't he?

He was 75% of African and 25% Jewish.

Wew, I wasn't even baiting. Chill down, Snow White, the Jews are in your head.

In 2010, the British paper The Daily Telegraph reported that a study had been conducted in which saliva samples were collected from 39 of Hitler's known relatives to test their DNA origins and found, though inconclusively, that Hitler may have Jewish origins. The paper reported: "A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in [the Hitler] samples is rare in Western Europe and is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews ... Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 per cent to 30 per cent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population."

It seems 50 million were not enough. There was absolutely nothing wrong with eliminating traitors, saboteurs and bourgeous antisoviet scum.

Communist means "Share everything" so you want to share everything with Africans and shit?

The Germans are a race of destructive, ruinous fiends.

Everything the eternal kraut touches turns to shit. The very idea that they are THE master race would be insulting if it wasn't so hilariously pathetic.

Thank God they're finally getting their just deserts. They'll be bred out by 2050 and the world will be better off for it.

Sartre?

If Hitler was a Jew then Germans did nothing wrong.

>Implying the breeding of Germans with Sandniggers and nigger-niggers won't create a new race of ultra destructive Nazi shitskins

Shut up you kike. You're the one's who ruin everything with your filth.

ones*

>Attack the strongest countries
>Be btfod
But da joos

Sup Forumstards GET BACK WHERE YOU BELONG

Not everyone who disagrees with you is ugly you French faggot.

>Ashkenazi Jews are the Jews who actually control everything
>'Ashkenazi' designates Germany in Hebrew
>Yfw it was the mixing of German and Jewish blood that created Le Happy merchant.

This. this is what i want to say.
why they always talking about their shit political issues even in int?

>Russia
>strong
Yeah using millions of people as cannon fodder is a display of strength lmao. Russians are weak and stupid.

>destroy the Roman Empire
>breeding ground for protestant heresy
>helped destroy and partition Poland, who saved Europe from the turks
>spawn countless awful philosophers
>gave the world communism, then proceeded to spread it like the cancer it is
>join in WII, aid the turks, and weaken Russia leading to the communists taking over
>help destroy Europe
>do it again, killing countless Europeans
>forever taint nationalism
>form and back the awful EU
>once again cooperate with Muslims, opening the floodgates of Europe to countless hordes of Islamic refugees

Go on, call me a Jew you disgusting kraut lover.

hello r.eddit

>Go against USSR,USA,UK
>Lose

Yes it was da joos

>using millions of people as cannon fodder
What a surprise, just like Germany!

You know you can like some things but not all right?

WE THE PURE Sup Forums PEOPLE.
BANISH YOU TO THE >Sup Forums AND >/r9k/ SLUMS WERE YOU BELONG.

well...

I was expecting a picture of town square filled with million sand niggers. Bit disappointed in this thread desu.

>Actually the Gauls sacked Rome and they were Celtic.
>Christianity is retarded in all forms and protestants are at least more functional than catholics
>I don't care
>In your opinion
>Karl Marx is a brown eyed Jew
>Still a retarded move on Russia's part
>Opinion
>If you would have appeased Hitler Europe would have been fine
>No Nazism was true nationalism with actual. No one has the balls to do it right.
>No Jews created the EU. "We will turn Europe into a mixed race of Asians and negroes, ruled over by the Jews."
>Jews again. They literally own the media in Sweden and encourage race-mixing.
You're a stupid, short, facially deformed, neurotic, ugly Jew. You're the scum of the Earth.

See you're literally a nigger loving faggot.

this thread sucks lol

>tfw couldnt beep away from paying alimony

>Russians are weak and stupid.
And it just makes their loss so much more unpleasant.

I prefer being a frognigger rather than a regular nigger.

Okay so suck my cock then white boi.

OYYYY VEYYY fucking bluepilled faggot
looks like you got GERMED again by the big german bulls you nazi worshipping subhuman cuck
neck yourself

H-his autism level.... IT'S OVER 9000 THOUSANDS

>nigger
nigger is everywhere. inside of his head.

Your mom drinks my shit

I really I hope I will. You mad I'm right?

DELETE IT

I fucked a Jewish girl and I regret it. She had yellow teeth and her ass was tiny and literally only fat. But she had mad money.

Fucking Sup Forums really believes freemason of jew?

t. Ethan Weissman.

Boychik the only thing you fucked is your parents the day you were born when they were hoping they had a son they could be proud of

>Frenchies still this buttmad

Oh no. My little heart.

germans are ugly subhumans

>tfw when you know it's true

Shut up. You smut peddling, inbred, greedy scum of the Earth. Your people are the worst kind on this Earth. You're the Chosen people of the devil.

luv how this picture always triggers stormfags

kek

I've actually fucked 7 women. Most of them talked about how big my cock was the whole time. I also fucked a Jewish man in his ass for money.

>Shut up. You smut peddling, inbred, greedy scum of the Earth. Your people are the worst kind on this Earth. You're the Chosen people of the devil.
you are not better than yahudis

THAT'S IT. NURSE, TAKE THIS AMERICAN PLEASE.

>cherry picking
find me one attractive face in this pic and i will kill myself

Literally dindu NUFFIN levels of denial. Only brainwashed stormfags can be such blind mouthbreathers.

Thank God a pathetic cuck like you will never breed.

Bet my cock is bigger than yours.

>leaf makes an abhorrent™ post
>shartenmärters rush to defend their retarded ideology that cucked itself to death

>Christianity is retarded in all forms

Stopped reading there lmao

Da joos da joos
Nazis dindu nuffin

I could fuck your girlfriend right now. If you had one.

That Turkish cock you suck on id bigger :^)

Jewish writer Marcus Eli Ravage, 1928: "We are subverters. We Jews have been at the bottom of all your wars. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone."

Canadians are buying into this now?

Lmao

25. Turkey

An average penile erection: 5.5 inches (14.11 cm).

Source: Universite Hakkinda, Ankara 1998.

>Implying fedoras aren't the biggest liberals/communists
You goofed user

Canadians have been having gay pride parades since forever.

It's a Canadian past time to celebrate sexual deviants.

oh no watch out guys we better start sucking german cock because this guy has ONE (1) quote of a western jewish guy buying into the western jewish meme.
Oh no!

Based Brazil. Diego you are a true Aryan.

This thread is flooded with retarded 11 year olds

Frenchman always in a hurry to suck cock.

Hitlatd sending them to the slaughterhouse might be a clue

Because Nazism is a shit ideology

No I mean Sup Forums

I'm 20 years old. Try something that isn't ad hominem.

M8 if nazis were around they would have exterminated the retarded fat cunt and asocial Sup Forumstard you are.

What do you mean?

Canadians have been prideful of sexual deviancy for ages. get with the times and start cross dressing and taking hormones!

George S. Patton
Most of the Jews swarming over Germany immediately after the war came from Poland and Russia, and Patton found their personal habits shockingly uncivilized.

He was disgusted by their behavior in the camps for Displaced Persons (DP’s) which the Americans built for them and even more disgusted by the way they behaved when they were housed in German hospitals and private homes. He observed with horror that “these people do not understand toilets and refuse to use them except as repositories for tin cans, garbage, and refuse . . . They decline, where practicable, to use latrines, preferring to relieve themselves on the floor.”

He described in his diary one DP camp,

“where, although room existed, the Jews were crowded together to an appalling extent, and in practically every room there was a pile of garbage in one corner which was also used as a latrine. The Jews were only forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by the threat of the butt ends of rifles. Of course, I know the expression ‘lost tribes of Israel’ applied to the tribes which disappeared — not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of bitches are descended. However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe — lost to all decency.”

>posting meme images
Wow your world is so edgy and still full of enlightenment. I'm glad that we met each other, I have been culturally enriched thx.

You may be blowing it out of proportion. I mean if there's a parade just don't go. Why should society cater to you anyway?

Lol
>6 foot 165
>fat
Good one froggot.

>le patton says we fought the rong guy gais heil hortler xd

Nice ad hominem.

So proud of our country's values xD