STL:Grichuk, Cards pound out seven XBH vs. Nats
CIN:Cingrani strikes out side to earn fourth save
LA:Thompson exits game due to back soreness
SF:Posey's pair of three-run jacks leads Giants
CLE:Santana leads Tribe to lopsided win over O's
TB:Longoria has homer, four RBI in win over NYY
ATL:Beckham homers, drives in three Braves in win
OAK:Valencia, Athletics hang 12 runs on Tigers

So does anyone else notice the irony of saying that white sox fan are misery filled whiners while at the same time making fun of them for losing after being up 7-1 in the 9th inning?

Make up your minds people.

>rags

why not just be positive when the team is doing well and be negative pessimists when the team is playing like shit like normal fans

Who can stop us?

>not even using a sox themed pic

Pic semi related

I was taking the train from SF back home and I saw a thicc girl with her bare feet propped up on the seat next to her sitting immediately below me. Snagged a cheeky peek down her shirt, desu lads.

Why is Fat Adams not in the lineup everyday? He is absolutely crushing the ball lately.

You should have either asked her to suck her toes(if you're a footfag) or her to put her socks back on because putting your bare feet on things other people are going to have to touch later is pretty bad form and low class.

Annie pls go

At least we're still 3 above .500.

Not sure what else to say.

Give it 3 more days.

>people giving white sox fans shit when they correctly predicted they would collapse and when they're down on their team after blowing a 7-1 lead in the bottom of the 9th
Why?

Don't worry, I'm about to trade away our top prospect for James shields even though MiGo has been performing great. Oh, and I'm about to extend Ventura's contract
Cheer up, I always get my man. Always

She had her heels in her bag, which led me to believe that she didn't have socks to begin with. I'm not really a footfag, but her toes were painted white and they matched her white pants. That is why I noticed the feet. She had some large knockers.

I really don't understand where all this hate for the White Sox came from when they've been a mostly looked over harmless team that hasn't made the playoffs in nearly a decade. They aren't even arrogant or delusional. Where did all this hate come from?

BasedAJ probably

W I N D I A N S

BasedAJPierzynski

This faggot wouldn't stop flapping his gums and talking shit to Cubs fans when the Sox were up. Now it feels like karma for all the shitposting he did that they've collapse like this.

kershaw as he always has...

Around April there were a bunch of whos fags frogspamming the generals about world series and shit despite it being fucking April

They get what they deserve. Like the royals memespammers in 2014 when the jints shut them up good or when the obnoxious canada fags got their just deserts for all their shitposting by the royals in 2015

L of the year goes to the New York Mest and Noah "come @ me bro" Syndergaard.

What a fucking embarrassing performance.

Epic fucking L.

Will the mest ever recover?

Sure they will, they play the whos next. Free wins everywhere.

She was probably painting them during the game and if she got hit and injured by a foul ball Manfred would have immediately demanded every park had a 200 ft tall bullet proof glass wall around the playing field by game time monday.

I never went full nigger mode about the Sox being unstoppable and winning the world series before even fucking may ended. In fact if it is possible to lookup, I said that if they were still on top of the division following april (meaning they were able to best the royals (this unit's primary weakness as the previous unit's weakness was the twins)) then they were the real deal.
>i've just been acting like the same nigger i've always been

anyway, we're still taking 3/4 from the Cubs this year. so fuck you, no matter how shit we are by july we're keeping that crosstown cup.

But you did say the White Sox would win the World Series.

Reap what you sow. This collapse is pure Karma. You made your bed. Now lay in it.

following may*

>One has multiple rings
>One has multiple entries

Not before they take another epic L from Kershaw. Probably another CGSO with a minimum of 14K.

post the screencap you oven-dodger

>0 cy youngs
>0 MVPs
>0 individual accomplishments

This chick was so hot I support anything that protects her beautiful face and body. Her legs were so shapely in her white pants, and her perfect tan contrasted beautifully with her white getup. Shoulda snapped a pic or something.

When the Cubs lose the NLWC/DS/CS this year what will the reason be?

>suspensions for pilates

>an innocent fan that reached for a foul ball on the spectator side of the wall preceding a WP and error on a DP a little leaguer could have turned and then xbase hits by utility players a high school pitcher could have struck out in 03'

>getting swept by far past prime dodgers like manny ramiriez and greg maddux in 08'

>getting swept by a meme team like the mest in 15'

So bad it's good desu.

I'd never want michigan avenue to get bombed because I love Pizano's, Giordano's, Miller's Pub, the art museum, and the U-505 at museum of science and industry too much.

Too much collateral damage even if it killed the cubs and destroyed US cellular enough to get the sox moved to indianapolis so i'd only be an hour away from the games.

they can bomb soldier field, shed aquarium, the field museum, and especial THE BEAN if they want though.

all useless places of shit

as much as you sox fags hate me, i'd legit still gladly meet one of you when i make a chicago trip and buy you beers and miller's pub(my fav drinking spot in chicago)

No one wants to meet you

Post yfw the GOAT is back

just sayin' i'd grab some deep dish at pizanos and a fuck load of beer after a game and pickup the tab if anyone ever wanted to. im pretty well off and don't mind sharing with you sox fags

180K's this season? 120 innings?

No one wants to come within 100 feet of you

Iol damn

your loss, you must not like free good pizza and good pubs. ive got plenty of RL friends to go to the games with. I just figured i'd offer so you guys would get a chance to hate me to my face if you wanted.

i've met 3 anons from 4 chan(all from /tg/ though), 2 were cool normal guys, the other was a legit autistic guy that forced my friend and I to drink to more excess than usual to forget he was there. then the whole train ride home as we sobered up we made fun of him which made it kinda worth it.

I'll offer again when I go home to visit my parents near chicago in june when i get tickets for a 3 game set

DG, when you come to STL to watch the Doyers lose to the Cards in the 16' WC game wana meet up with me to get wasted in the fox sports midwest bar and have some burgers and brats?

Pilates

I can't wait until a certain chicagoland elite pilates studio gets a subpoena for its client list...

Wait.
Gonzo's been...ok?

From the creator of "2014 ALWCG 7 Stolen Bases" and "2015 ALDS >RAGS DAT INNING" webms, I give you the Chicago White Sox collapse. I really wish hiroshimoot made webm limit 4MB on all boards...

Enjoy my fellow royalsbros and interested anons

>that white sox kid at the end

Yes

Are the mests kill

Depends how the last game in the series goes
I figured the Mets'd lose as soon as Thor got tossed, how it actually happened was embarassing as fuck tho

>''''''''''''''white'''''''''''''''' sox

there he goes with his personal blog again.

Any sox fans watching the game today? I need a break from this failed season

that's what Sup Forums is for retard

end it

going to watch MY red sox get swept today

>Chicago """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""pizza""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

> not filtering trips

>Top 3 players by WAR on the Yankees are all starting pitchers
Definitely wouldn't have guessed that at the beginning of the season.

Now let's get Pineda the fuck out of this rotation.

It's AJ, he's a namefag and I don't filter anyone, this isn't Reddit.

>tfw he won't make the all-star game because overrated hacks like Harper will get votes

> filtering people is reddit
> not knowing filtering trips is tradition here
> I disagree with something so it's reddit

Hello and welcome to Sup Forums, you'll one day learn to not spout memes

It's Sale. Of course I'll watch. And I know, he got battered last time and yes I know the royals usually hit him but still, it's Sale.

>yankees waifu
>sox shirt
You just blew my mind, Texas.

What is it about the Yankees that makes you inconsistent and bat under .200?

The morning after and it still feels bad...

Really praying that Sale can help stop the bleeding. But it is in KC and it is against the Royals who usually hit him well. But just praying and wanting to believe against all odds that we can get a desperately needed win today with Sale. Please. Just... please.

Dude, he's just going to piss in a glass and drink it. No need to buy beer.

Is he making a comeback?

I wanted to believe but I think the ride is over M's bros. We're just going to be shit for the next 15 years

Nah. We're not the whos.

mfw the padres win the WS

>who's are now in 3rd place

the fuck are the who's?

time to fall out of first and get memed on

>not in the basement somehow
Thanks Twins.

i bet all my money on the As today

was that a good idea

>mfw the only way a woman pitcher gets to play in MLB is if they let her only pitch at Petco Park
This show is so fucking misogynistic. Why can't there be a Rockies female pitcher?

Its a meme for the Chicago White Sox because their own fans are Debbie downers who think the team is irrelevant even though they won a world series in 2005 which is more recently than 20 (TWENTY) teams. So we mock them for it.

This absolute madman

>yfw the white sox have won a world series more recently than the Dodgers and the >rags

The white sox fans here are all just little bitches.

red sox jays

ORIOLES AT INDIANS GAMETHREAD

clevinger pls

want to be in first place for more than 15 seconds

Who is this semen demon?

tfw no bobblehead collector gf

a real thing of beauty

White Sox Royals

It's been a while since i've been here
did I miss any dank memeS?

>Cueto start

Where cubes lilies thread?