/cum/ Canada USA Mexico

Vaporwave flags edition

Other urls found in this thread:

uncut.co.uk/news/kraftwerks-buenos-aires-show-cancelled-due-electronic-music-ban-97985
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/balt/

>completely missing the point of dividends
I'm not missing the point, I'm perfectly aware the point of dividends is to compound your capital. I just decided to splurge a little, something which I rarely do.

I'd still stick it in her

Unsurprisingly, she's aging like milk. Combined with the fact that she's a spoiled rich kid who most likely spent her teenage years whoring around, I'd say she's pretty much spent goods at this point.

Also, the fact that she's reduced to being an underwear model just makes her seem trashy now.

this is bad thread

She always had an ugly face though, there's plenty of chicks with even better bodies than her. I never got her appeal. Still would obviously, but I don't get the obsession some people have for her.

I mean, all signs pointed to her ending up looking like her mom unfortunately. And here we are

pls be nice
no ebil

FLY AWAY NOW

FLY AWAY NOW

FLY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

ASS
S
S

Who's your least favorite /cum/poster?

Mine's footkraut or that commie Californian

>She always had an ugly face though
I wouldn't go so far as to say "ugly", simply quite average. But when you're young it doesn't really matter, even an "ugly" face often ends up being passable. The problem is when you get older, it becomes problematic, which is pretty much what's happened to her.

I will get a gf next year.

butt

>bought new tv
>requested normal shipping, supposed to get it on dec 6
>fedex says I'll get it the 29th anyway

True. I will admit "ugly" was a step too far, but still mediocre.

It really is no surprise, women age like milk as we all know and when you let yourself go, this is the result. Doesn't even look like she gives a fuck about her hair, that's when you know a bitch is used up.

lol

NEW SEASON BABY YEAAAH

Is D.C really as small as people say it is?

pointy poop

Depends.

>eating lunch
>see that

I also have a 2tb hard drive coming in the mail so I can pirate big games (4u) like DOOM. Games are getting bigger and bigger and it makes pirating more difficult.

is shadow warrior 2 good

I find it interesting because my region alone is larger than your entire state.

dc isn't a state

Why the fuck does your shit has corn

>state

my guess is that he consumed corn.

doom is worth buying

because humans haven't evolved to digest that part??????????????

I know that.
When I was a kid, I used to think it was in the actual Washington state.

hmmmm

I was using the term "state" for lack of a better word.

is the inevitable automation of everything good or bad for human society? Some may say it will create new jobs too but this guy on youtube talked about rapid decline in horse population since horseless cars became common
And even if that inference is wrong, imagine everyone doing the same job i.e. controlling the computers

On one hand an automated process increases quality control and makes it easier to produce a product

On the other hand whatever human was doing that job has just been replaced

poos out

Good afternoon, Ottawa-san.

kek me too

that elysium movie is gonna come true

>america
>white

Carl Sagan

>mfw Russia retakes Kazakhstan next

good post

But it wont

>merican liberals

It's the best thing possible for human society.

You're right, in a greatly automated society, the majority of humans will be redundant, and useless. A rapid decline in human population of these people would make life easier for everyone else as resources become less and less scarce. Not to mention the incredibly beneficial impact this will have on our environment.

Unfortunately fat retarded luddites like Trump voters largely outnumber the people who would be useful in an automatized society. So thanks to democracy, they will fight against automation so they can keep unnecessarily working in factories, overconsuming and never evolving like the useless garbage they are.

>euroepan art

t. starbucks barista with a PHD in gender studies

Varg v. is guilty of this meme

That's what the Ukrainians said

BIERSTADT

t. highschool dropout who can't get hired at McDonald's but thinks Trump will give him a 30/hr job sorting different sized screws like his grandpappy

Kazhaks have lot of uranium my friend. And they're the only ex-soviet country Russia respects. First may be the cause for second

sorry you went 10's of thousands into debt to only get brainwashed by marxist professors and have a career ceiling of shift manager at walmart

maybe you should have gone to a trade school and gotten an apprenticeship like a real man, or at least a STEM field

I did do STEM, Cletus.
I'm making $98k right out of college with almost zero experience.

Maybe you shouldve actually picked up a book and stopped fucking your cousin instead of shitposting on Sup Forums about globalist jews being the reason you're NEET.

Is your family wealthy or well connected?

Or what is far more likely is you're lying and will refuse to substantiate your claims

I want something really bad to happen

did /cum/ died again?

yes

It's Sunday, football time. Everyone is over on Sup Forums. Get used to it, still a couple more months to go.

My dad was a construction worker (died when I was 16) and my mom was a lunch lady. So, no on both counts.

Here's one of the offer letters I rejected.

>an aggy

you fucking weirdos

>cisco
You did well to reject it

You would been nothing more than a literal codemonkey

Why was this flag allowed?

I don't know nothing about american employement and shit, so why is cisco bad?

You from Texas or just went to A&M?

>we must protect the future of the white race

LOL

apparently there's a whole set of her. Would be awesome if someone had more

Cisco basically has the entire telecom industry by the balls and they employ a fuckton of people.

They're known for not caring what their customers (and by extension, employees) think.

why don't you guys post things i like?

Objectively speaking white societies are much better than the overwhelming majority of other societies on Earth. The only ones which are able to compete are a few East Asian ones (but even then, only the ones which are essentially Western colonies, i.e. Japan, South Korea and Taiwan).

So yes, humanity would greatly benefit from ensuring the continued existence of white-majority countries.

>So yes, humanity would greatly benefit from ensuring the continued existence of white-majority countries.

>better
By your standards.
I rather pop a glock up some honky's ass and do drugs than live a life of work, work, work and depression pills.

nigger

goddamn dude go be 12 elsewhere

>Wanting to live like hood trash
>Get called as such

>"lmao quit being 12 x-----ddDDDDDDDDDDDdd"

LOL NOBODY CARES DUMMY EVERYONE IS LOOKING OUT FOR THEMSELVES.

>tacobell
meh, i'll take it

LADS

>A rapid decline in human population of these people would make life easier for everyone else as resources become less and less scarce.
not really, without those "fat retarded luddites" there is no one to use the crap you engineer meaning less money for you

uncut.co.uk/news/kraftwerks-buenos-aires-show-cancelled-due-electronic-music-ban-97985

???

what a fucking hideous dyke

morning, /cum/dumpsters

ohayo

it's 1:30 in the afternoon, worst coaster

District

10:30 in the morning*

it's 15:26 dummies

It will be extremely painful(4u) but we'll manage

the fuck kinda mexican timezone is that?

>check score
>still 0-0

they have a chance

God, I hate women.

>I love the weirdos
>Who doesn't?

Ha...ha....ha.....FUCK YOU

Binland pls

>except I'll be prettier