I want to move to either Greenland or Svalbard

I want to move to either Greenland or Svalbard.

Which one is better?

Both are depressing shitholes with extremely high suicide rates

Look around Greenland on street view, it looks completely 3rd world

but I like the weather

Isnt Greenland mostly Asians?

If you have yellow fever then ok

Greenland if you want to take your own life, otherwise Svalbard.

Why svalbard? Do you want to live your life like a siberian slave?
I dont know what is the weather in Urugay but its propably hot and you dont know how cold weather sucks

It's Spitzbergen reee

>cold weather sucks
It really doesn't, summer is the nigger of the seasons.

>Isnt Greenland mostly Asians?

Go to Scotland if you want the cold. Go to the Western Isles if you want that golden combo of nothing to do, no jobs, freezing temperatures and ETERNAL DARKNESS

I like warm weather. I wouldn't move to Africa though.

Maldonado

In summer at least im not freezing to death and feel like shit
I love summer because the day lasts longer theres more sunlight and i can do many sports
Winter is the etreme emo kid of the seasons

Puto uruguayo, no tienes ni idea de lo que es el frío. Viniendo de un país prácticamente tropical te morirías de asco en un sitio como Groenlandia.

>Why svalbard? Do you want to live your life like a siberian slave?
I was thinking about working in university. I want to move if I get a phd. Svalbard because there doesn't seem to be many people there, and I like the landscape..

>I dont know what is the weather in Urugay but its propably hot and you dont know how cold weather sucks
Weather here sucks. Autumn and Spring are pretty much gone. We only have Summer and Winter, often in the same day. The hottest it gets is about 35°C, the coldest I remember was -4 °C.

>Greenland
provinciano rebelde, no te alcanza con tu playa llena de mierda fria? seguro greenland no esa llena de mierda, pero es mas fria aun, que gracia tiene entrar al agua si no vas a sentir tu cuerpo.

the older lady looks exactly like someone I know

la gracia es no tener frontera con argentina

both are shit

i think he means those eskimongs

>me on the left

Svalbard doesn't have high suicide rates.

It is depressing there, tho.