>No Ibišević, Lulić, maybe no Bešić
>Spain III vs Bosnia II

Anyone watching this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sports-x.net/facetv.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starts in one hour.

yeah, but it's gonna be a meme match with literal whos on both sides

>starting players on the bosnian side are players from the bosnian ''''''premier'''''' league

wew

Honestly, after that shit-show against Ireland I wish for Baždarević to fucking embarrass himself in the next five matches and be replaced. Sušić-light mothercfucker. Too bad we were too concerned about shekels to get Vaha or Magath. That was Bosnian NT footballs only chance to get off the path to ruin.

let's not forget we got refballed to hell and back against ireland, also the team delivered against switzerland

it's not all about good tactics and players being on point, sometimes you need luck too

also here's a stream (with bosnian commentators)

sports-x.net/facetv.html

yee, I'll watch

Anybody has the line ups?

----------------------------Asenjo
Bellerín------San José-----Bartra------Azpilicueta

-----------------------------Bruno
------------------Asensio--------Cesc

Silva---------------------Aduriz----------------------Nolito

Interesting

This

Not to say we are a great team but we've gotten reffballed harder than any other UEFA team for the last decade.

>Spain 2005.
Extra time is 2 minutes longer than it should be, get prolonged for 2 more minutes, we get a red for basically nothing. You can see the referee getting nervous at the thought that he has to keep the match going until Spain scores- because what would the WC be without them. I have no doubt in mind the game would have gone over 100 minutes if necessary.

>France 2009.
Nasri cartwheels into the box for a penalty, everything our players do is an offside or a yellow. Never seen the French play dirtier than that night. The French gotta make it to the WC to stir up some whiny drama.

>Nigeria 2014.
Goal is onside by 2meters- referee annuls it, the Nigerians get away with lying down on the field and holding an impromptu picnic to waste time. Gotta keep the AFC happy.

Ireland wasn't to bad, the ref was on their side because Thierry-le-cunt. But still nowhere near as bad as those three.

So it'll be 3-1 instead of 5-1.

Bosnia: Begovic; Vranjes, Spahic, Zukanovic, Kolasinac; Besic, Hadzic; Visca, Pjanic, Hodzic; Dzeko.

almost our strongest team right here, hopefully we don't get exposed

spain looks intimidating even without the barca, atletico and real players, those less known ones will put in maximum effort to maybe convince del bosque to give them a chance at the euros

>Hodzic
Wasn't he injured last evening during training?

>Spain 2005.
>Marchena 96'
>goal was actually during 98'.
>Bolić (i think) got a red for looking annoyed.
I never got closer to an heart attack during a match than that time.

We will unironically carve this meme team apart. :^) The only player that worries me there is Silva.

que canal lo dan familia?

tele5

fuck

Ha,ha no.

>no real or atleti players
lazy cunts

if we win spain has to legally change del bosque's name to del mosque

>blaming one bad decision and not the team failing to score in 90 minutes

People looking for excuses are the worst.

We scored in all those matches.
There is luck turning against you and there is being spare change in back-room deals.

wew, one fucking minute in and begovic has to pull a miracle save

So spain almost already scored. It will be a miracle if we don't lose 6-0

Spahić the cunt is gonna get a red, break some kids leg and career in the process. Calling it.

quality defending right there cunt, fucking ded already

Based Nolito.

>Bellerín

Who?

Im glad Spain finally got rid of Costa. Fucking Krusty.

GOL

Nolitoooo

some arsenal meme. pacebabby

have to be honest, this was a pretty fucking based goal

>6-0 incoming

w e w

Worst defense in the world hands down.

Golazo.

Is Nolito the new Di Natale?

>2-0 already

feel sorry for you, bosniabro :L

hope you have something fun planned after the game

Wew, Spain scored more than one goal in an international match. I think that Nolito deserves going to Euro btw.

>dzeko subbed

now the real memes begin

You are getting overhyped. We literaly have Lichtenstein tier defense.Maybe even worse. Try playing against a real team.

He could be the new Rashford.

I thougth that Bosnia had a better team. Anyway I think we have few chances to win Eurocup. At best, Spain will reach 1/4 final.

post webms plz

Nolito is almost 30. Rashford has a future.

If we had a good team we would have qualified for the Euro. We lost against Cyprus at home. We are only good according to FIFA's meme ranking.

get rekt

>the most dangerous lead

it's go time

Is it weird that I love every player that the general population hates?

I love Spahic, but literally everyone hates him.

and then we defeated cyprus in cyprus, shit like that happens, even portugal lost at home to albania for fuck sake

>Spahić is fluent in six languages: Bosnian, English, Spanish, French, German and Russian.

Why do these Yugoslav players always speak 10 languages? I met a kid in my uni (I study math) from Montenegro and he also knew like 5 languages.

> le ebin sideways passing

I don't know why I still watch Spain games desu

For the non players, the war.

Lots of ex yugos were born or moved when very young to Germany USA Canada etc. So they know Serbian, English or German etc.
As for the players, well it's because they played in many different leagues

Pjanic speaks like 6

I just wanna turn off my TV when I see these horrible mistakes our defense makes. Spain, if you don't score at least 5 goals quit football pls.

we need to stay competitive in the job market, everyone speaks english and german because those two are obligatory in every school, and after you learn fucking german every language is easy

We spend a lot of time watching TV. Our TV shows are subbed.Thats how we learn languages. We also have a huge diaspora, almost 2 million bosnians living abroad.

lovely assist by Dzekshit

Slavspeak is impossible m8, German is easy as pie compared to Slav madness.

delet this

tbf a gk should call for that ball instead of standing still like bego

What the fuck.

>Herzegovinian defending

Stupid sexy Spahic

> the city of Spahić

It's a friendly game you moron

See this is why I love Spahic. Keep hating Sup Forums / reddit.

this isn't friendly at all m8

>Bosnian fair play

How the fuck is Fabregas not sent off after instigating that?

Called it! (the first part at least)

What the hell was he even passing to? Lovely finish though

Because referees are always biased against us.

its just a shit game bro

Need Aduriz to score 5 goals. I swear to god if Del Forest don't give him time I'm ending it

>we're gonna lose 10-0
>better fake an injury so i can't be held responsible

mate spahic did literally stockton slap the living shit out of fabregas

WTF Spahic?

>he gets subbed
>we start playing better

if spahic didn't chimp out maybe we could have gotten away with a draw

>getting sent off during a friendly match

Is that the ultimate proof that you're an awful and unprofessional (idiot) player? I mean, it's your job to stay composed. Failing to adhere to that one professional rule means you're shit at your job.

Yes but fabregas should have gotten a yellow card at least but he didn't

>'friendly' game
>spahic starts having 92' flashbacks all of a sudden

what is it with this retarded asshole?

Spahić is literally mentally ill, he slaps around our own players in the dressing room, he even slapped around our last coach, he chocked the chairman of Leverkusen for parking in his spot, he spends half his time at HSV training preparing for imaginary MMA matches. The only reason he is still on the team is because people are too afraid to tell him to fuck off to a mental institution already.

Fabregas is a cunt he's always instigating shit

Look at all the Arsenal/Barca/Chelsea fights over the years he's always in the middle of it

Alpha as fuck.

>pro tip.. If you hate Spahic you are probably a beta male.

>more than 2 bosnians using internet at the same time

I just think you're a chimp mate

kek, more like Slaphic amIrite

is spahic legit retarded?

No. I just respect alpha males.

No he just has a bigger dick than you

>Hur-dur it's alpha to get a red-card or commit a penalty foul and let down your team-mates and country.
If there is one thing that's wrong with the Balkans then it is this idea of being a "real man" - behaving like a little bitch and throwing temper tantrums.

>black argentinian chimp learned how to use a computer

Kek Spahic, you stupid bosniak monkey.

Lol calm down buddy.

Natural born alpha males have more testosterone than average males. This is scientifically proven. Thereof it's harder to control your natural primal urges to fuck a nigga up.

bit racist

spahic pls go

can you imagine the lag