/v4 + friends/

I like /v4/

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-italy-idUSKCN0R01TR20150831
youtube.com/watch?v=fuPX8mjeb-E
progresivne.sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

magyar cigany

>lads on our flat group chat commenting on one of them fucking his gf right now in next room to them

>Why do you keep looking at me like that, user?

Are they all female (male)?

just b yourself

Proof?

Hmm no idea, I think I'd first need to set some kind of goal, like forming Hanover or Westphalia, you know, like what would the endgame be. So either something in north like Brunswick. Besides that maybe Bavaria.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-italy-idUSKCN0R01TR20150831

heló

The idea is that the main goal would be to kill each other. But i never played against a human, i have no idea how would that work. Also we could try to work together to achieve something, like taking some two states in west HRE and trying to conquer France together.

>play OPM in HRE
>do literally anything
>get annexed by Austria

>uhmmm ehmmmm

heh it reminds me how they spam the iraqi guy that hugged bomber to save people every year currently on frontpage of imgur
like it fucking matters when ratio is 1:10000

That never ever happened to me and i played like 5-10 games as HRE state.

Guess who is in europe for vacation now?
( ゚o⌒)
.-. Ogai

omg it's Mona! Why'd you go to Holland?

I am memeing, but HRE is pretty much the no fun allowed zone on the world map. Playing a larger country bordering it is much more fun but I've seen you and the Lithuanian post playthroughs before so I guess you've already done that many times.

EU IV is shit and HoI 3 is vastly superior to HoI 4.

hello hedhehog

EU IV is fine, /gsg/ autism should stay in /gsg/

I don't really see whats not fun about it, you are literally expanding in power vacuum, its the biggest fun you can get.

I really hate Poland's design in that Gaytalia anibe
>longish hair
who the fuck wears something like that

So okay v4, i got bored of my Japanese campaign, what nation should i play now?

something in south america

that really describes the Italian peninsula better desu
>every province is taken out of the HRE relatively early in the game almost 100% of the time
>geographically protected from the frogs and the great white Hapsblob and the kebabs
>only real chance of foreign intervention happening is if somebody is buttbuddies with the pope and you piss him off too much

>something in south america

I guess you

mamluks and form arabia

it's the unloved child of paradox.

they even went back to make more CK2 DLC because EU IV is such a shitty platfom it can't support any additional mechanics or depth without breaking the AI.

>HRE is pretty much the no fun allowed zone on the world map
>gameplay reflecting the German mentality
not bad, Paradox

>/gsg/ autism
>complexity

Poland is cute! CUUUUTE
Slovenska lucky faggot

>press "Single player"
>remember you wanted to change something in options
>press "back"
>whole game loads again
This makes me rage so hard.

I want something with Western Tech, i got tired of having shit technology

Might even do this. I got Extended Timeline so might start in 1800-something and start conquering the world.

entirety of EU4 after 1.15 is a no fun allowed zone

EU IV is literally designed with the intention of being baby's first /gsg/. I mostly play V2 but occasionally a game of EU IV is more relaxing, plus the time period its set in is comfier.

Also people meme all the time about EU III being vastly better but never once have I seen anybody actually explain why to me.

I like how my EUIV blogposting always changes this thread into /eu4/

EUIII doesn't have mana points

that's a decent point

people from v4 countries always seem to be interested in history and vidya, it seems sort of natural that it would be a topic of discussion here

I don't

Lmao you so dumb kike user

also lacks the mustache

Why do you play autism simulator and not good strategies like TW:Warhammer?

I want to fuck Ewa Farna

my PC is oversized calculator mate

old strategies are more fun anyway lad
I finished Kohan 2 recently and I had a blast

why?

because big bad russia

Dunno, it seems like an idea that could backfire horribly.

Hungary a cute

it seems like a rather uncharacteristic thing for your current government to do. I have a lot of trouble wrapping my head around what the PiS's position towards the EU actually is.

It's because we actually do care about Europe's safety.

PiS is pro-EU, just anti-refugee

Austria-Hungary is proof that such a military cannot work.

a unified border patrol force could though, although with the Germans in charge who knows

Border force is literally what it's about. Read your own pic.

And it's only logical since greece and italy alone demonstrably can't be trusted on this.

What do they think of the euro?

That's what the v4 countries are asking for, in western Europe things seem to be moving towards an actual literal European military.

Habsburgs sucking at war is relevant how?

all v4 cunts are massively pro-eu, government and normal people both.

It can't be simplified to just Habsburgs sucking at war. We shouldn't be reattempting things that have been historically proven to not work. The interests of European countries are too different and if it was ever actually put to the test in a real conflict it would most likely just collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=fuPX8mjeb-E

Tbh around 2015 PiS was in favor of a referendum to get the population to decide if they want to join the euro zone but as of late their stance on it isn't really known. Joining the euro zone is something that isn't really a big concern and we'll probably keep our current currency for as long as possible.

hmmm? but it worked wonderfully in WW2

that's for the best desu, I like the look and feel of Zloty bills. I found the groszy coins annoying though because I could never actually use them for anything, I still have a tupperware container full of them just from having visited twice

What are you referring to?

>What are you referring to?
Presumably how wildly multinational coalition got together to defeat Axis. Varying national interests are not an issue when there's more pressing issue at hand.

Speaking of interests of european countries, especially eastern europe does have no interest in becoming russian satellites again.
Maybe it could be in interest of Germany, UK or France as concession to keep gas and business flowing.

Yeah I have a glass that just sits on my desk full of the smaller ones, I hope we do something similar to what Canada did and eventually just get rid of them.

I know right.
I she still fat though? I remember she gained a lot of weight some time ago.

It's in the British interest to have a disunited, in-fighting Europe. They tried to destroy it from inside, it didn't work so they got out and are trying to do it differently.

Don't trust the Eternal Anglo.

A-H would be powerful if there were no inbread austrians leading it

>it seems like a rather uncharacteristic thing for your current government to do
It's VERY characteristic of our government to do. Kaczyński wants it because of Putin, Orban wants it most probably because of rapefugees.
Friendly reminder that EU scepticism does not equal being anti-EU.
Pic very much related.

magyar cigany kurva anijatok

>What do they think of the euro?
Regardless of what do you think about long-time results, switching to a new currency is pretty fucking expensive.

Why is Slovak a guy and the other 3 are girls?

What defeated the axis was an alliance of sovereign nations. What western Europe needs to do is actually fund their militaries and develop some national backbone again. The answer is not to just combine all of the underfunded, unprofessional meme militaries here and have it be ran by incompetent bureaucrats. Note that I am only speaking of western Europe here, I recognize that all of you actually meet your NATO obligations.

>Speaking of interests of european countries, especially eastern europe does have no interest in becoming russian satellites again.
>Maybe it could be in interest of Germany, UK or France as concession to keep gas and business flowing.
Nobody here is pro-Russian, calm down

I wasn't implying they were anti-EU because of refugees, I just often hear the term "soft Euroscepticism" applied to the PiS and was unsure of what exactly it meant.

Because the anime is drawn by azns who have little idea of how people look like in certain European countries.
The Pole is supposed to be a male, but nobody sports a hairdress like that over here.

- lets make 56&68 great again - the idea

>I recognize that all of you actually meet your NATO obligations
we dont actually. We pay less % of our HDP that we should

>I recognize that all of you actually meet your NATO obligations
we don't, Slovaks don't, I don't know how Hungary is doing

only Poland does not only meets the obligation, it surpass it (after PiS got in charge)

People around Štefunko finally started moving and launched website.

progresivne.sk

They want to start as a think-tank and then gradually transform into political party. So far it's full of successful people, therefore I'm pretty optimistic. They even have an open forum where you can discuss policy with them.

Until now, liberal left completely lacked political representation in this country. I'm just afraid that it looks a bit too technocratic, they have no populistic appeal.

10/10 name

I stand corrected but as long as your defence minister isn't a woman and your army isn't training with broomsticks in the woods you're fine in my book.

>alliance of sovereign nations
>answer is not to just combine all meme militaries
you're contradicting yourself because from purely practical point of view a military organized and put together by EU should be able to get much more bang for the buck than 28 separate militaries, most of which are virtually nonexistent.

That's a moot point though, and so is turning all those armies into non-meme armies. I think they just want to put into use battlegroups that already exist or improve their coordination.

>NATO obligations
lol only Poland does, we certainly don't.
I think Greece has relatively very well funded military, for what it's worth.

>Nobody here is pro-Russian
Do you mean "In this thread", "In UK" or "In EU", because out of this only the first one has any chance of being true and I wouldn't bet on it.
And even if you personally were not, it's not a coincidence that nationalist parties gain support and funding from Russia. Siccing us on each other is natural interest for them.

People on sme.sk told me they hope that I end up under the bus before the next election after I announced that want to vote for them.

Why are right-wingers so aggressive?

You should be hanged fucking traitor

>they have no populistic appeal.
they won't ever have it
just look your Green Party numbers
we have exactly 30 (thirty!) tanks, and who knows how many are fuctional
I've never seen more than 2 together
our defence minister is an actor
I'd take a female soldier over a male actor

>we have exactly 30 (thirty!) tanks
so 30 more than Lithuania

Our Greens are centre-right.

I'm American and my grandparents were refugees from their home country because of the vodkaniggers, I'm frankly disgusted with my countrymen constantly deepthroating Putin now.

So now you might see me as a NATO shill who just wants to get in the way of Europe unifying and handling its own defence, but I assure you I just genuinely don't think it can work.

ayyyy, whats up

>Fleeing from communism

WEAK

PATHETHIC

TRAITORS

Fair enough

Especially given track record of crisis solving over past years across european capitals I'm not too optimistic about anything anymore desu.

Watching our Minister of Culture call our state TV (which is owned by his party basically) "propaganda tube"

lmoa

that green party didnt have media support these guys will have

>isn't training with broomsticks in the woods you're fine in my book.
umm about that...

also our defense minister is shitty actor

few weeks ago our APC Pandur unit got into collision with car and it destroyed 7 of our Pandurs which is like half of them

Jsou věci, o kterých se nežertuje.

desu Stropnicky is probably still among best defence ministers we've ever had.

hehe just