1000 muslims converted to christianity in Finland

>1000 muslims converted to christianity in Finland.
Tell me rest of Europe how can we mongols succeed in something you cant??
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201611252200032390_uu.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

abuaminaelias.com/islam-is-against-racism-and-bigotry/
translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-divers/allemagne-un-cure-noir-lache-sa-paroisse-apres-des-attaques-racistes-07-03-2016-5605595.php&edit-text=&act=url
translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://www.la-croix.com/Religion/France/Se-plaignant-racisme-pretre-haitien-changer-paroisse-Bretagne-2016-03-17-1200747405
translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https://www.letemps.ch/monde/2016/08/16/une-habitante-corse-cest-catholique-musulman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably because most countries have dropped the Christian exam as an easy means to be granted an asylum since it's pretty clean that most who do it just study for it and has no real meaning for actual conversion

lol
trust me when I say they don't convert seriously, they convert just so they can have their papers fast tracked to residence permits/citizenship as well as connections through the church to get $ or a job

the ones who do this the most are gutless/spineless iranians and kurds

So when a shitskin fucks you sister, it will be ok, because he loves Jesus?

Taqiyya

What a fucking faggot OP.

"Sure I'll convert! Can I stay now? My 5 wifes and camels need a place to stay and where the white women at?!!!?!"

they don't give a fuck about religion so why not convert to get ahead in life?

I don't really care what religion they are, I just don't like brown people

Taqiya?
Kill them in their homes?
Steal the wombs of their women?

Thread is full of mad muslims.
Jesus saves.

Suck my dick, you fag.

Dat strong Jesus

it's dishonest and typical of a shitskin to lie and deceive their hosts

converting to christianity doesn't make it easier for your asylum application to be accepted, it's just a sign that you're willing to integrate into your new country as a law abiding citizen

They should convert to Atheism then

ah yes, only shitskins lie

fucking sort yourself out you deluded cunt

I LOVE FINLAND NOW

>Taqiya?
valid under threat of death

kek trust me I'm a sandnigger myself who has family friends who've pretended to be christian to get asylum in europe

some people even pretend they're gay, they take a few photos of posing near naked with other guys and then show the interviewers those photos saying they'll get killed if they get sent back and its an auto acceptance

generally that is much harder. atleast their children will probably become atheist.
converting a die hard muslim old manto an atheist is impossible.

Lot of muslims actually dream about converting to christianity.
It'd imply that life would be easier as a christian. It ain't, muslims that convert risk death threats and repudiations, lose most of their friend and family and it's not like europeans white will do anything to protect them. Basically they give up on everything to get closer to God.

Of course it's different for paperless irakis and things like that but you shouldn't assume that they're inherently evil.

Only atheistic-communism can provide the final solution to the problem of religions.

>Lot of muslims actually dream about converting to christianity.
kek trust me those dreams are bullshit, they do it so they seem more genuine and get help from the church

in reality, they're not muslim either, they're lying atheists for the most part

If they really dream about it why don't they just converted ?

>calling yourself a sandnigger and a shitskin

hahaha fucking eh

>no true scotsman

>Atheism
Maybe
>Communism
kek

I'm a sandnigger but I'm no indian/paki shitskin m8.

Hell, I was in the deep south in america a few weeks ago, even the most redneck of trump supporters didn't look at me funny, it's because ameritards all think muslims = brown pajeet fucks

what's your heritage?

what's it to you, pajeet?

because you keep calling yourself a sandnigger and a shitskin you daft cunt

and now you're too ashamed to even say what you are

top yourself you spinelesss bastard

Why do you hate your Indian/paki brothers and pretend to be better than them? Atleast they try and integrate. Your people will always be savages Ahmed.

The finn looks cute and asian

>implying he's Arab
>implying he's not another butthurt Anglo LARPing online

Can't blame him. 70% white country. Prime Minister against Sup Forums values in every way. Being dominated by chinks and pajeets daily.

No wonder Canadians are so angry here.

Are you serious it's obvious they fake it, and even if it was genuine are you implying it's fine they invade our land as long as they are christians ?

I'm a sandnigger, not a shitskin you filthy street shitter

pakis/indians are literally subhuman, you sound like one

>at least they try and integrate
kek, ask any canadian in brampton or anywhere in the gta

my people are successful wherever the go actually

not a filthy arab, but levant arabs are far superior to filthy curryniggers like yourself

because their relatives will literally kill them

Everything you say screams "Iranian".

You pointing that out screams "Turk"

>the ones who do this the most are gutless/spineless iranians and kurds
iranians are alright, better than arabs, and gods compared to currynigs/niggers

I'm lebanese lmao

EEEEEERON

This.

>pakis/indians are literally subhuman, you sound like one
Why you so mad bro? Do Pajeets go out of their way to kill dozens people of people worldwide? Are they despised globally?

You may have white skin or white features but you're not one of us. Your Caucasoid. But sure- believe you're better than Zhao or Pajeet if you want. IMO you're just as an inherent subhuman as they are.

Btw Levant Arabs are still Arabs.

I was memeing, I'd take atataturk over stalin

Yes, divide and conquer. Tear each other apart

they're literally subhumans man, go to india/pakistan or live anywhere in the west where there's a large concentration of them in one area, you'll understand

yeah, I'm not white, nor have I ever claimed or wanted to be white, I'm not a 'shitskin' either lmao so kys

KEK

Half your brethren are as about brown as niggers and you think you're a white Arab? Lol.
>my people are successful wherever the go actually
No they're not. Our immigration minister caught a bunch of flak a few days ago because he said it was a mistake to take Lebs and we should have let them sink.

looks like a swede to me

>Not white
>Not a shitskin
I see a fault in your logic.

romans btfo

2nd from left and the guy on the right are both finns

poo to the loo m8

>they're literally subhumans man, go to india/pakistan or live anywhere in the west where there's a large concentration of them in one area, you'll understand
I'm never going to go live in a third world shithole m8 but the ones here are a million times better your ""people"".
Have you ever heard of a leb joke?

Your people are literally looked on as niggers here srs.

Oright I'm going m8. I was b8ing a lot of the time but that's before I knew you were a leb.

Pic related is probably you. Good night my ""white-skinned"" friend.

kek, being this triggered, that's right, go sleep, think of the designated shitting streets of your homeland ya filthy cowpiss drinker

Yeah, pretty much. I don't care about someone's color nearly as much as their values.

And, to them, deportation back home is a death sentence

I'm not a Turk though, and even if I were, how would my comment imply that?

>Polish intellectuals

It's embarrassing how you use curryniggers as prey as a means of coping with being a sandnigger

Clear inferiority complex with whites

I am fine with that

christian middle easterners in the west are basically successful slightly darker southern europeans. think of the armenian or maronite diaspora.

what holds the islamic world down is Islam and centuries old cousin fucking which made them inbred. Without that they are ok.

Yeah basically

no, I just lived around them, anyone who's lived around or near niggers or curryniggers could attest to what I'm referring to

>christian middle easterners in the west are basically successful slightly darker southern europeans.
This. Every American Leb I've known has been Orthodox or Maronite. They've all been respectable professionals (exception: 1 really cool mafia type guy) and generally agreeable folks.

>be france
>don't provide an official state sanctioned alternative to islam because muh lazyshit
>get blown up/trucked/metal concert'd/decapacitated

>I am fine with that
>Argentina

Europeans aren't fine with that.

I know that, Europeans prefer them to remain muslim.

Kek

>wanting disgusting Arabs to taint name of our Lord

This.

This too.
>gutless Kurds
Turk?

This.

This.

Ironically this too.

This.

>nor have I ever claimed or wanted to be white,
I agree with >I'm not a 'shitskin' either lmao so kys
Is your way of dealing of not being born 100% white. You clearly want to be on our side hating shitskins, but you can't stand the fact that some of us actually dislike you so say "atleast I'm not ____".

This is just some shitty rationalisation.

We'll trade you for them.

France BTFO'd

>We'll trade you for them.
Nope. I prefer my shawarma without a side of jihad, thanks.

>cristianity is only for whites
educate your self

>converting from a shiitty religion to a cucked and shitty religion
lol what an improvement

but the first language of bible is 10 times closer to Arabic than to your language

Arabs were Christians centuries before Slovaks and contributed to the world ten times more.

Nope we want them out of our continent.

THIS

lol are you guys this retarded or are you just meming , cuckisanity isnt a pan european relegion or white supremacist thing

LMAO

Your religion is so cucked that anyone can marry your women as long as they are muslims.

abuaminaelias.com/islam-is-against-racism-and-bigotry/

Saint Augustine is literally the most important person to be born in Tunisian territory in over 2000 years.

african nigger christians are literally more christian than any european is or ever will be

Not a muslim and christianty is anti racist too
Not really ibn khouldoun was more important

good for them but they still have to go

he came to lift our sins away

I still can't understand what's wrong with sandniggers. Must be all the inbreeding.

Based Bavarian Catholics expelling a nigger priest from their parish after he stated he was pro rapefugees
translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-divers/allemagne-un-cure-noir-lache-sa-paroisse-apres-des-attaques-racistes-07-03-2016-5605595.php&edit-text=&act=url

Based Bretons Catholics expelling a nigger priest from their parish
translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://www.la-croix.com/Religion/France/Se-plaignant-racisme-pretre-haitien-changer-paroisse-Bretagne-2016-03-17-1200747405

Based Corsican Catholics BTFOing your people
translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https://www.letemps.ch/monde/2016/08/16/une-habitante-corse-cest-catholique-musulman

How can Bilal-worshiping muslim bois even compete

He was Roman.

Wasn't this a movie? I remember this.

Yes

As a Catholic, I'm ashamed of their actions.
Universal means it's for everyone.

Universal doesn't mean that the negroes are allowed to walk like kings and advocate for our genocide in our own countries, it simply mean that the Church is spread everywere and that Catholicism is practiced by everyone.

>the negroes are allowed to walk like kings
Everyone is entitled to walk with the dignity of a human being.
>advocate for our genocide
I highly doubt that's the case. People getting along is not genocide, you psycho. Grow up, and don't use the Church for your propaganda or edgy jokes.

The black priest in Germany advocated for the rapefugees which mean the colonization-invasion of Germany, and the genocide of the Germans. In the first place they have nothing to do in our continent, European Churches are for European Bishops, European Monks, European Priests, European Deacons, and Europpean laymen, outsiders can fuck off.

>so cucked that their web address is .fi instead of .su
>faggot mongols

The Church begs to differ.

Get help, please.

>the kebab holding the painting suddenly became white

Incredible!

Does it surprise you that the Roman cuckolic church is for illegals and mass migration

Nothing is fully white or black, although a lot of bishops are traitors there are also faithful bishops and priests, but tbqh i'm thinking about converting to Orthodoxy recently.

The traitor bishops are the ones against the mass migration