Parts of Northern Finland/Sweden get as much sunshine duration per year as northern Spain

>parts of Northern Finland/Sweden get as much sunshine duration per year as northern Spain

Like, what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_sun
youtube.com/watch?v=dtVQJCq2cCM
zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/42341783?search_identifier=125cdf22c0e5a6c7a421018f82c2c780#vgvKXw9h9B5oEsmU.97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Northern Spain is sunny
wew lad

>Some place in Sweden has more sun than some place in Spain

Anyone else live in the corridor of gray, rain and despair?

You should have paid more attention to your geography clases I suppose
>Climate data for Helsinki Airport (Vantaa) Mean monthly sunshine hours 1,780

the weather in northern spain along the coast is a lot like the one you have in most of the UK - a lot of rain with clouds and wind

t.dark blue

Higher proportion of the sunshine duration in northern Spain happens during the day though

we have lots of sun during the summer and in the winter we have close to none

However, unlike Spain the sun hours here are not even close to being evenly distributed over the year. Summer is fantastic with almost 24/7 sun and then winter is almost entirely dark and you just want to kill yourself.

> Vermont is as sunny as much of Italy and Greece

>he isn't blue

fucking normies reeeeee

There's a reason the Natives are darker than us.

>germoney produces more solar energy than us

Remember that there is no real desert in europe

>best parts of country are 3500+
really makes you think

yes

Well yeah, but this isn't Arizona I'm talking about. The part of this country that's known for being very green during summer and very snowy in winter is sunnier than most of Europe.
I disagree. No part of this country is better than another. It's big and diverse, so we can all find what suits us best.
That said, Colorado is best.

Well shit, this explains why most whites here have such shit skin.

Yes because Golf stream.... Rain and an average of 5°c in winter and Rain and an average of 20°c in summer. Here the sky is almost everyday covered in clouds

It's ebin 2bh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_sun

> TFW no orange area up here

Why live

Shouldn't one week's vacation there be like 200€ in your currency?

(flights + 4/5start hotel)

Yes, but I'd probably have to travel alone.

it makes me think you need to go back, paco

> Even Minnefuckingsota has more sun than most of Europe

How does that even happen?

This map seems wrong about Greece.
Western Greece has like twice the cloudy/rainy days than eastern Greece, because the mountainranges cockblock the clouds from getting further east.

Also, the main reason you see the Mediterranean having so many sunshine hours is that the summer has like 3 days In Total which are cloudy. At autumn/winter though it rains like 2-3 days per week and at spring 1-2.

A place that far inland would be predictably sunny. iirc Siberia is pretty sunny.

We also have a fuckton of Rain where most people live.

What the heck.

I just want to live in a place with little rain and very predictable weather. Norway's weather is so all over the place that you can't plan a trip based on weather any time of the year.

CA and most of the southwest fits that description

Or you could go a couple hours north to Lake Havasu

>Mfw living in orange land
Allah be praised!

Fucking terroni

Northern Spain is rainier than England but less rainy than Scotland.

Jijiji

Uninhabitable from April to October. It would be basically like living on Mars since I would never leave indoors and comfy AC

Yes but the rain is much less spread out and tends to fall rather quickly although we do have morrinha sometimes.

Light green is best weather (quote this forever)

Forever

In my experience London is barely rainy compared to Santiago. And in galician we have something like 60 words for rain.

The UK being super rainy is a meme, it is cloudy all the fucking time though.

who else lives in the literal perfect zone of not too sunny and not too rainy?

I wonder how similar the climates in Galicia and Pacific Northwest cities like Vancouver are. According to OP's sunshine and your precipitation maps, the two areas look alike.

Probably similar, except the Atlantic is a lot more violent, so the rain hits harder and the wind blows stronger.

But for it to have similar sun-hours, the summer must be a lot warmer, which makes sense if it's further south.

So the whole Iberian northwest is probably just a bit more extreme here and there, but they must average out.

The Azores have virtually no seasons, and it's permanent 21ºC with rain turning on and off every 4 or so hours.

It's a very serene and beautiful place, though.

>tfw you live in the 1800 - 2000 area

You've got to remember the British Isles is the meeting place of 3 main weather systems which coalesce, and it's why our weather is unpredictable and very changeable.

>except the Atlantic is a lot more violent
No shit. It makes me respect the first Discovery sailors even more knowing that they went against bullshit like this on a bunch of planks and stretched canvas. Tough cunts they were.
youtube.com/watch?v=dtVQJCq2cCM

if that surfer fucked up, would he die?

Maybe. If I'm not mistaken, that beach is a bit narrow between the cliffs. The sheer force of the water would be dangerous as well.

Haven't been to Nazaré in a long time, though, so I might be mixing up which of the beaches that is.

Also there's people around to rescue him, but It'd at least be really painful.

it's a big wave

U U
U U

Okay, I love hot climate, but that is going too far. 50 C, for real? Besides, everyone I look up to in that region of the USA is in LA.

Lake Havasu is even hotter, and the humidity is higher since it's near water!

>average high above 90
>uninhabitable

>tfw you love hot climate
>but you live in moderate normal boring bs

ehhhhhh

You can take this spring, winter, all of that! Only Sun gives me life!

Don't they have a name for that? 'Belgium', I think.

This is the real reason Americans are getting darker.

>and then winter is almost entirely dark and you just want to kill yourself.

This is how you spot a sandnigger that moved to Sweden. All true Swedes love the winter darkness.

In the Uk they have recently had to start telling shitskins to take vitamin d because they were getting ill from lack of sun lol

Genuinely chuckled at the thought of this being a Monty Python sketch.

Edinburgh is beautiful

>humidity is higher since it's near water!
It doesn't affect it that much in the desert.

Ah yes, British housing

zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/42341783?search_identifier=125cdf22c0e5a6c7a421018f82c2c780#vgvKXw9h9B5oEsmU.97