Kind of surprised this isn't being discussed more here...

Kind of surprised this isn't being discussed more here, since US-supported Iraqi and Kurdish forces are a few weeks away from taking away ISIS' biggest and only relevant city. There is also a parallel operation by Kurds in Syria to try and capture al-Raqqa, the ISIS capital.

Also, although many ISIS commanders fled Mosul and got back to Syria, there are rumors that the HNIC, al-Baghdadi, is still in Mosul commanding its forces directly.

Discuss this stuff ITT.

dicks in my ass

ugh WHO CARES

Intellectuals like me who are too enlightened to care about silly thinks like bunda, carnaval and organised religions so we focus on geopolitical events, theoretical physics and philosophy.

Very little opportunity for banter, shitposting or Sup Forums proselytising.

I'm an autist so I'll discuss it if you want

What happens here?

fun

Are the PMU going to genocide the sunni Mosulis?

maybe the Arab ones

>Kind of surprised this isn't being discussed more here
Because it isn't Sup Forums related. Talking about current events belongs on Sup Forums or /news/.

good thread

>Very little opportunity for shitposting
you are like a little child

watch THIS

+1

There ain't much to discuss, Iraq's kicking some ass and hopefully they don't shit on the local Sunnis again so we might have a little more stability in the region.

Kurds are Aryan tho
Whiteness is a meme

>capturing Mosul
>any day now

They've saying this for weeks now. The more cost effective method is to glass the whole area.

Aryans were a priestly class though. Kurds are just goatfuckers.

kurds are white

>filthy mongol still salty that the original inhabitants of his """country""" are whiter than he is

Beheadings