What a fucking retard lol

thestar.com/sports/basketball/2016/05/29/nba-player-bryce-dejean-jones-shot-dead-in-dallas.html

>be american
>get ____

>be arabic
>get ______

on a plane and fly into the twin towers

>be english
>get stabbed/beaten/raped

I don't understand. It's one thing to go to the wrong apartment, he got lost in a complex he's never been to before.

What I don't get is, smashing the door down because he couldn't get in, then trying to smash the bedroom door down as well. You would think after getting through the first door he would realize he was not in the correct apartment. Why would he try and break the bedroom door down as well.

Seems fishy to me. Normally you knock first.

This is what happens when you live in a free society and someone is projecting violence against you in your own home.

You get your stupid ass killed.

The victim must be devastated he had to use lethal force to protect his home. Good shoot.

thats because we dont let them take over our country, it pisses them off

why would they attack the sharia zones like england?

>knock on someones door
>get shot

It's obvious he was trying to rob the place.

>be black
>commit crimes

Put it together, son.

>dindu nuthin his agent Barry Goldstein says

>You would think after getting through the first door he would realize he was not in the correct apartment. Why would he try and break the bedroom door down as well.
From what I remember of the story on Sup Forums yesterday
>drunk as fuck
>going to visit gf/kid
>go to wrong apartment
>hear dude's voice
>think gf is cheating and chimp out
>break in without thinking

This or he was already angry with the gf and was going to beat the fuck out of her or worse. You don't just go kicking down 2 doors if you aren't planning to hurt someone

>While breaking down a door
Had it coming desu

>walk into sharia zone of london
>get beheaded

He dindu nuffin

>believe shitty Sup Forums memes
>get told to die in a fire

WEWUZ

He a gud boy
He dindu nuffin
Need more money fer welfare programs so he don't knock on girlfriend's door

Justice for Harambe

>be british
>defend your family with a spork
>get arrested for assualt

Does he not trust his gf to the point where he went out for a 20 minute walk and then thinks she snuck a dude into the apartment during that timeframe.

you think a 23 yr old millionaire nigga whos rationale leads him to bust down doors is going to trust a woman (ever)?

>not believing Sup Forums is always right
>die in jihad hellfire

>2016
>trusting bitches
>ever
Enjoy getting cucked fags.

>trusting a hoodrat babby momma

based tx

Bump for americans are literally monkeys

>nba star thought he got cucked by a white man

dat nigga fucked up

IIRC, the police statement actually referred to the "girlfriend" as "an estranged acquaintance."

Also, this was after he allegedly had a big fight with his baby momma, and I'm not clear on whether the baby momma and the "girlfriend"/"estranged acquaintance" are the same woman or different women.

God, I love my state.

>Larry Hagman
>Dead af

Move along.

>Oh shit, white man shot another colored, who do we send out for comment.
>A man living at the apartment was sleeping when he heard his front door kicked open, police Senior Cpl. DeMarquis Black said Saturday in a statement.

>knock
Kicking is not knocking.

Have we had any indication that the shooter was white? "Man" I get from the report, but I've seen no reference to his race.

dat niga wouldnt be over there if those were hood apartments

This is Texas we're talking about, not New Jersey. Not every black person lives in "da hood."

Will americans do riots again once they found out he was killed by a white man ?

nigger i live in dallas, and yes they do

>be American
>get shot
>apes riot
>lose rights
>get shot
>""wife"" fucks jamal
>enjoy it
>get shot

Guess they don't have capital letters in Texas, though.

What if hes typing on his phone

That's not a good excuse.

It's still just laziness; same goes for not punctuating.

Phone auto-correct is an excuse for bad spelling, but that's all.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

i bet you're the life of the party faggot

I have it on good authority that he's had anger issues his whole life, like most African Americans. He didn't have to die, but his actions were deserving of it.

Yep. Sad, but at the same time that's what you get when you pull shit like that.

Nothing like having life by the balls and dying over some slut you could upgrade from instantly

>this guy thinks posting online should follow the same parameters of an essay

how about go fuck yourself

NO U

yfw the bears win the super bowl

Just read about this. As mention previously, no rational human being would kick in two doors. Drunk or not, there is no excuse. He'd have to be on bath salts in order to be that retarded.

I'm gonna assume he was high off something and/or had some sort of mental disorder

>be american
>get shot

lyl

So this guy was what gonna breaj down his girlfriends door and beat or rape her anyway? Good riddance.

>star

>mfw drunk at night I've rang on the doorbell of a random place when I got lost
>if this was America I would have been shot and dead now
Nice "country" you have there

I thought the New Orleans team was called the Hornets

They were originally the Charlotte Hornets, then that team moved to New Orleans and was the New Orleans Hornets, then they changed them to the Pelicans.

Meanwhile in Charlotte, the Charlotte Bobcats were added after the Charlotte Hornets moved. When the New Orleans Hornets changed their name to the Pelicans, the Bobcats went back to being the Hornets.

LEL REKT

is the freedom to get shot an inalienable right in America?

kekeroni and cheese

natural selection

> be English
> have your entire culture cucked by brown people

He a gud boy

Yes

They'll have to do it in another country. We don't allow our darkies to do that kind of shit in the great Republic of Texas.

Holy fuck tell me you are joking.

Sixty
Two
Percent

but that literally describes america lel

>an apartment he believed was his girlfriend's

LOL shitlib media covering for the nigger already

>implying he wouldn't know where his gf lived

Spoiler: it was his ex-gf who didn't want shit to do with him

>mfw Americans devote a day to remembering all the people that get shot
>mfw they mark this day by shooting eachother

I don't get how people keep on making fun on the United States because of this. The guy was poinding on the door, yelling, and kicked it in. Then he proceeds to kick down the bedroom door. What the fuck were the occupants of that apartment to do, or think, when a fucking giant comes in kicking your door down? "No, stop, don't?" "Stop, or I'll say stop again?" What if the guy had a knife, huh Brits?

I think most of them are trolling. There are literally retarded people that think you can't defend yourself until you're already being beaten to death. And that proportional force would include you being able to shoot your attacker only where he shot you first. Also that you have to feel bad about it and the guilt has to destroy you as a person.

kek

>be black man committing crime
>get shot

>be black
Stopped reading right there

>nypd
They're racist tho...

>shooting guard

>be American
>house gets broken into in the middle of the night
>shoot and incapacitate the threat
>live happily ever after

>Laughs about a Mexican player who was kidnapped
>Claims that Mexico is a shithole
>Kidnapped player was rescued
>NBA player is shot dead for some bullshit
>mfw

will there be riots again and if yes what way will they spin it if it isn't a police officer, or is the shooter also black?

kinda ironic tbdesu

>will there be riots again and if yes what way will they spin it if it isn't a police officer, or is the shooter also black?
stopped reading there

wat

If shooter and victim are black, you blame guns. By extension you blame white gun culture and the majority white government who don't care about urban youth. Any facts brought up about black crime are racist.

If the shooter is white, they can just blame whites directly. Way less trouble.

>What I don't get is, smashing the door down because he couldn't get in, then trying to smash the bedroom door down as well. You would think after getting through the first door he would realize he was not in the correct apartment. Why would he try and break the bedroom door down as well.
>Melanin enriched man
>Thinking

Dindu got done ded, no one to blame but him self

You missed the part where he broke in by kicking down the front door and then started kicking down the bedroom door

Well, shit

>He'd have to be on bath salts in order to be that retarded.

Niggerish behavior is one hell of a drug.

is that the case in NJ? news to me

The man defending this house did nothing wrong.
Can you imagine being in your home and a 7 foot gorilla tries to break in?
What would YOU do Sup Forums?

He's always been a fuck up. There's a reason he went to 3 different colleges. Nobody wanted to deal with his bullshit.

america will not stop until everyone gets shot tbph

last one will commit sodoku lel

I don't know the full story (plus I've been drinking for hours and I only came here because my TV is broken) but I assume it's because of all the autists bringing race into it, as though a rampaging white guy wouldn't also warrant the same level of defence. Also, if this guy didn't chimp out and was just being a dumbass, then it would be bad for society if you were allowed to just shoot people for idiocy. Everyone's dumb sometimes; just look at some of the posts in this thread.

Another unarmed black man gets killed.
How many is that this year?

Let's see if the red state Texas investigates this murder. My guess is not.

Mexico is a shithole tho

tell him there are Swedes living next door

>Let's see if the red state Texas investigates this murder. My guess is not.

Castle doctrine.