Justin "Leaf" Trudeau

Is he the greatest world leader of this century?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/salim-lamrani/cubas-health-care-system-_b_5649968.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Cuba
who.int/bulletin/volumes/86/5/08-030508/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=lRnwK01n904
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_liberalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.
Here's a proof.

All that proves is that he should start a vaporwave cover band, nothing really else

Couldn't we wait until at least 2050 before we start jumping the gun?

Say that to his face not online

Not sure that I'd go that far but he seems like a really nice guy tbqhwy.

This century so far, obviously. you autistic mong

the only people that actually complain about him are the types that are genuinely terrible people, like Sup Forumstards

they always deny it and use inane shit like "dude he sold gold lmao" but they hate him for promoting feminism and racial equality

He's alright.

He literally said about Castro: "Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation. While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for 'el Comandante'."

>the only people that actually complain about him are the types that are genuinely terrible

back to tumblr with u

Exactly what did he say that was wrong there?

Is he supposed to curse the dead like Trump did?

he kind of ignored the fact that Castro didn't do any of those things. Also the people who are celebrating his death are literally cubans, and the ones who are being cucks like Trudeau have never lived in Cuba. Really makes you think...

>Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century.

nothing wrong with this statement

> A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation.

huffingtonpost.com/salim-lamrani/cubas-health-care-system-_b_5649968.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Cuba

>While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for 'el Comandante'."

nothing wrong with this statement

bet you're a cuban from miami

>huffington paint link

Explain why the people who were directly affected by him loathe him and celebrate his death, and those who haven't been affected by him at all and get their news through social media are the ones who are mounring the loss?

your leader is a fagot and its a disgrace that he is even payed attention about anything on anybody

usa should unironically seize canada right now, give a little state for eskimos and eliminate the canacuck threat right now

kek, pretty desperate

who.int/bulletin/volumes/86/5/08-030508/en/

is the world health organization not a good enough source for you?

link me your tumblr senpai

This is a good idea desu.

Why are latinos so butthurt towards Cuba?

Sure it might have lots of poor people, but that doesn't come with explanations like American embargos and the collapse of the Soviet Union

but Cuba is way fucking safer than any Latin American country

I'd rather be poor and safe than poor and dead

it's fucking CUBANS who loathe him you dense fucker. It's not rando white people on twitter celebrating his death, it's fucking old cuban people who fucking lived under castro's reign jesus fuck this bait is pissing me off

>getting BTFO this hard

face it Hugo, there was literally nothing wrong with what Trudeau said

not my fault your parents were american cucks

Trudeau more like Turdeau

LOL! xDDDDDDDD

no, it's Cuban expats

just like how Syrian expats hate Assad

i know you have some bias in this mate, but stop being such an irrational little shithead

>thinking you btfo anybody
jesus fuck self-delusion is truly a common practice

>asks for proof about education and healthcare
>give proofs
>"oh....lol whats ur tumblr xDDD"

stay mad cubano

Are you saying Assad was a legendary revolutionary and orator and a large than life leader? Also, what the fuck does them being expats have anything to diminish the facts?

kill yourself

>ameriblubs getting absolutely destroyed

my sides

im not them. youre defending yourself leaf and I respect that. good for you for not throwing your own leader under the bus

He's a yes man and has not actually accomplished anything of note. He's quite charismatic but basically just that. Hasn't proven to be the decision maker his dad was.

Castro was a piece of shit who practiced extra judicial killings, imprisonment of political dissenters, his people lived in poverty and lacked human rights while he lived like a king.

>thinking any of your responses weren't completely austistic and worthwhile
woah dude

relax friendos we're north american brothers

butthurt towards cuba? you dont know shit,. he was a good for nothing cunt, but he was our good for nothing cunt, that fucked usa over

the fact that canucks think they know about castro makes me smirk, btw castro fucekd trudeaus mom be sure of it

>Syrian expats hate Assad
[citation needed]

and if that's the case, we got the wrong batch of Syrians.

Let me guess. You think Gadaffi was evil too?

>Are you saying Assad was a legendary revolutionary and orator and a large than life leader?

kek, this reading comprehension. You're really grasping at straws here.

People who flee a government naturally dislike the government they fled from.

Not that hard to comprehend Esteban

Just find it funny that people will take a stance on something, and when you ask them why and dig a little deeper, you find out they're just irrational.

Trudeau didn't say he was a humanitarian or literal Jesus re-incarnated. He just said he was an iconic figure who people have mixed views on, as well as improving healthcare and education.

Don't know why people are losing their shit about Trudeau as if he ditched his suit and tie for a Che shirt.

So why are they fleeing the country then? Is it becuase they love Castro and his regime of murder and systematic poverty?

>Is he supposed to curse the dead like Trump did?
yes

not spitting on the graves of communists should be illegal

Elites who Castro persecuted and economic migrants who saw USA as a gateway to a better life rather than staying and contributing to Castros revolution

he would be pretty cool if he was right wing

canada would have a cool art teacher as president while USA has a cool reality tv star as president

Have you ever been to cuba legit questiion

>Elites who Castro persecuted and economic migrants who saw USA as a gateway to a better life rather than staying and contributing to Castros revolution
I'm starting to see through the b8 m8

He cherry picked Castro's achievements while completely overlooking his actions against his own people. Like refusing to help his people in a way that would mean himself would lose influence and power.

Also his mom was a whore and Castro might be his dad.

>leaf
>commie

Not personally but Cuba is filled with Canadian tourists.

It's poor but safe.

American embargos and Soviet Union collapse obviously had a lot to do with it

You do know that they ask everybody to give them soap and thoothbrushes as tip, not money because its literally worthless and all in secret

and you do know they can trade with whoever they want like china brazil and even canada ad they actually do

Dude cuba is a meme country. I have been and it's people suffer a lot and the only reason canadians don't speak about it is because they are kept in very controlled environments.

The Cuban people suffer. A lot.

Wot?

He also said that Castro was a dictator and had massive questions about human rights.

Again, there is no use of cursing the dead. Should he have been like Hillary and clap and smile when they told her Gadaffi was killed?

He's a politician, not a reality-star like Trump who is still tweeting like a teenage girl.

Not a commie though, just flabbergasted as to how Trudeau's comments were taken like this.

Nothing he said was wrong.

Yes I am well aware of that.

Other than Western Europe, Japan and the US/Canada/Australia, every other country in the world is arguably poor

Why is Cuba targeted when there are African countries like Eritrea who are a million times worse?

because i literally never heard anybody go
HMM MUGABE IS A HERO ;_;7 while fidel is praised by a bunch of kids

trump tweeted nothing wrong

>praises Trudeau for his views on women and minority groups
>also praises Fidel Castro
you can't have both

If it was supposed to be obvious then you should have stated so.

I would fuck him

no gay stuff though

>trudeau preaches LGBT rights, praises women's rights
>praises Islam and other homophobic groups

This country is a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRnwK01n904

>put video
>press loop
perfect

I know they're poor, but so is 90% of the world.

Kids praise Che more than Castro, although maybe after his death some kids might be praising him.

He was good and bad just like any dictator.

All Trudeau did was say some good stuff about a dead man.

What about his tweet about China inventing global warming to steal US manufacturing?

he was absolutely right! al gore's predictions were all wrong

There was literally nothing good about him tho, trudeau shouldnt say anything good about him and then pretend to love democracy and freedom
and
>I know they're poor, but so is 90% of the world.
Dude south america and asia might be shit but only the biggest shitholes on africa dont have thootpaste for its people

>he would be pretty cool if he was right wing
He is, he's liberal.

What did Trudeau say good about him other than he was an iconic figure that improved healthcare and education(which is completely true)?

>I know they're poor, but so is 90% of the world.
Typical delusional leftist way of thinking. Do you realize how condescending and paternalistic this kind of way of thinking is?

It's almost like most leftists see brown cultures as these little exotic cultures that are beneath us. They think open immigration is the way to go because, well, brown people can't figure it out without us right?

Fuck off. These countries have just as much rights to political and economical prosperity as we do, and they could make it if the West stopped treating them like little exploitable shit holes on the right side, or hopeless little children on the left side.

he's mourning his death and intentionall left out the fact that he's a commie and a murderer

> A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro
Oh yes lets make the dumb commie kids think they are right

>Calls me a leftist
>Goes on an a-typical leftist rant about le western countries exploiting the poor brown countries

Haha, fucking hell

that's the wrong kind of liberal

Stating facts is not being leftist, it's actually the opposite

>A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro
He literally is, what's the issue?

There's only one kind butthurt americocks sucker.

ill admit that I know relatively little about leaf politics and most of what I know is from canadian /cum/ posters but hasnt he been a disaster for your economy?

he said that like its a good thing

I've said this like three or four times, there's no use of cursing an old man who just died.

He said that Castro was a dictator with human rights violations.

Don't get why you're losing your collective shits.

Leftists think brown people have to be saved from their misery by taking whoever we can on the paradise boat. I am fiercely anti-immigration, but I believe we shouldn't see them as inferiors and just let them be.

he's a leftist then, not liberal

You could say...
*dons sunglasses*
... that history absolved him.
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH

During the last bit of Harper's term, Canada was heading towards recession because of the oil prices dropping and Harper not investing into anything else other than Alberta.

Trudeau came in during that, and has been trying to boost growth by spending money (going into deficit) on infrastructure and what not.

Also securing trade deals like CETA with the EU

Not much has changed in his first year as was expected, no matter WHO took the spot of prime minsiter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_liberalism

objectively incorrect. being liberal means nothing when it comes to being right/left wing. The only issue we have in america is that people conflate liberalism with social liberalism, and therefore leftism, and little else

tu conces la historia de cuba? o cara era um merda mas eu tinha uma razão para fazer o que fez, macaco da silva

The economy would have been shit no matter what party got voted in. The Conservatives fucked up big time.

that being said I can't fucking stand Trudeau and his left wing populism. I'd rather more of Harper's neoconservatism than this embarrassing whoreshow.

His only problem is he's too far right and is continuing to cuck Canada to the US.

Trudeau in 1945:

>A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Hitler...

Of course he is.

He is literally Castro's son.

>the only people that actually complain about him are the types that are genuinely terrible people, like Sup Forumstards

You must not get out much. I honestly don't think I've ever heard anyone but women actually say something nice about him

AHAHA they actually look fucking identical

Doesn't this mean he should be next in line to the cuban dictatorship and not his uncle?

>yfw we will witness the merging to Cuba and Canada in our lifetimes

>Approximately one third of visitors to Cuba each year (in 2014) are Canadians

Nice shop, made me google/10

I don't understand Trudeau.
His words and actions make no sense.

Trudeau's first visit to Cuba was in 1976

Justin was born in 1971

how do they not

Exactly how he planned it to be

Trudeau is a mastermind. He's playing 4D chess and we're playing tic tac toe

>Trump populism is somehow more bearable though.

Objectively, yes he is. Absolutely