PERPETUAL

Change the channel.

We NCR now

Our first colony

laugh because it means the Democrats will never win another election

Change channel to almond watering program

Change the channel.

USA's white percentage sky-rockets

As long as it's not another American """tragedy""" that results in TV shows being cancelled that day I really don't care.

COAT OF ARMS, BANNERS FLY IN THE WIND

FOR THE GLORY OF HELLAS

celebrate because we will be 100% white

Full military invasion

Celebrate. Now we just need to get rid of Florida

t. flyover state

Pretty sure California can defend itself well if it went full war production mode

Already enough Niggers and Mexicans to use as cannon fodder. It could work.

Try it. California spics want nothing to do with you.

shrug and say "meh" because I couldn't care less about all those mexicans and faggots.

go back to sleep

Laugh
Move to Texas

They make good soldiers
t. Veteran

>go to the water border and begin the process of denying CA colorado river water forever

Same thing I do everyday, shit post on int

laugh

Do they complain about california? I assume they aren't liberals.

Life is hell

>california succeeds
>a dam is built upstream along the colorado river
>californians literally all die out
>annex and start over fresh and do it right this time
one can only hope

Ask myself what my job prospects will be like and what my salary will turn to after seceding from da USA.

izar la bandera de la Nueva República de Las Altas California

California is my country

That means no more water and we all die. God I hate this state

As if that's a bad thing

Without the support of US armed forces California doesn't last a couple of days vs the Mexican army

It wouldn't get the time in that scenario

No, we would never do that, what we would do is fully support the US government and blockade from our side of the border while the US Federal government deals with secesionists. No Mexican armed forces cross the border at any point and we capture any rebel force looking to operate in our territory.

In the real wordl the only legal way California legally separates it's specifically authorized to do so by the US congress, under a law enacted by the president of the United States and after it's cleared any legal challenges made to the US supreme court, in which case we would acknowledge their right to self determination and establish pecaeful relations AFTER the US has done so.

lol

Yeah I realise that; that's why I said they're good for dying.

>China

Each US state has their own military dude

I'm pretty sure we could round up a few hundred drunk injuns to deal with your "army" just like they did back in the early 1800s.

underrated

China would declare it under the protection of themselves to keep the pacific ocean weak and prevent America from doing anything.

>implying Mexico will ever be competent enough to invade the 6th or 7th strongest economy in the world

Yes, the other way around though

REJOICE

Wake up.

>the Mexican army
BHWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAWWAHWHHAHAW

enlist in Peoples Liberation Army

protect Californians and their way of life from imperialists scum

Economy =/= Military strength

Change the channel.

Enjoy the fallout.

Swim the channel.

Shut the TV off than go outside

The only result of such a war would be Baja California and BCS becoming the 59th and 60th counties of the independent Californian Republic.