youtube.com/watch?v=TGrD54Plp_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=w0UGyxn3G3s
youtube.com/watch?v=PILNG-lnNx8
youtube.com/watch?v=pOhAPTg_RFU
youtube.com/watch?v=UbPmQaBRqSU
youtube.com/watch?v=kt_3GhHkbMA
youtube.com/watch?v=k94oJDxKNCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Considering how autistic just about everybody in /brit/ is, everytime I read their posts it's automatically in a shrill, tremulous voice and they stutter a little sometimes, too.

How do you read mine?

>smoking a bowl
With a gun to the back of my head.

With a Chicano accent.

>tfw people read my posts in a kiwi accent

Aw nu

Sounds kind of like a two stroke engine.

isn't that how all poms talk though

It's hard to put into writing but I read yours with the typical disgusting flip English speaking voice. It's very distinctive and it sounds awful

people would probably read nz posts australian accents because people don't know that nz isn't a part of australia

Not really. Most of the poms I've met IRL are top people desu. But for some reason the ones I see on the internet are almost always some combination of autistic wanker.

>poo peeland talking shit about someone's accent
lol

Does it sound anything like this?
vocaroo.com/i/s1lpcxSZc4c6

I'm a pom living here :^)

>I'm a pom

The only way people know the NZ accent is through semi viral drink driving ads

>The only way people know the NZ accent is through semi viral drink driving ads
Awww nah bru.
youtube.com/watch?v=3cPs2SzShNc&list=PL0FE5724201AD3F26

>Brit accent

you mean queen's RC english? probably the least spoken dialect in the whole UK

which is the most spoken senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=Ruxg96ua1LY
youtube.com/watch?v=TGrD54Plp_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=w0UGyxn3G3s
youtube.com/watch?v=PILNG-lnNx8
youtube.com/watch?v=pOhAPTg_RFU
youtube.com/watch?v=UbPmQaBRqSU
youtube.com/watch?v=kt_3GhHkbMA

I have no idea actually, there are so many different regional dialects here considering our size

would roughly guess yorkshire or west country but even that is generalising

I like it.

/brit/ gives the UK a well-deserved bad name. Endless trap posting and autism. Anywhere on the chans where Brits congregate ends up like that.

a slightly feminine, friendly voice.

Yeah, I've noticed. Like I said earlier though: It's funny to me because nearly all the Brits I've met IRL were pretty cool people.

wish i lived in Noiy Zaylend t b h

>NYEEW ZILLAND
youtube.com/watch?v=k94oJDxKNCo

I read all posts in my voice

I unironically use Britishisms and mimic the accents/speech patterns.

People ask me if I'm British all the time.

Glad I'm not the only one. Same goes for Aussies.

>you read english in khajiit accent

>read a Brazilian post
>tribal music plays in my head with occasional monkey noises

>read a canadian post
>justin bieber plays in my head with occassional triggering, motivating me to check my privilege

>read a kiwi post
>mind goes blank

w-what do you guys hear when you read an american post?

> which is the most spoken senpai
Ignore Brits when they tell you there isn't a common British accent. There is, broadly, and it's what we Canucks and Americans call the "British accent".

It's not actually RP, since that's associated with people who come from a certain education system. It's more accurately called BBC/General British accent. It's spoken in all regions of England by the middle classes, as well as in most of Wales and Scotland.

In Scotland in particular, educated Scots have progressively less Scotch accents to the point it becomes indistinguishable from the accents from southern England.

The General British Accent can be broken down, but to non-Brits, it all sounds the same.

it's like how americans think there are more than two american accents and canadians think they have more than one

And Kiwis, when they think they aren't Australians.

exactly

Well to be fair, Us Americans an Canadians may sound extremely different to each other, but we sound Identical to Euros. It's kinda like facial recognition with other races. The argument of "they all look the same to me" is valid. While you may have a dozen bros who are black, you see the subtle differences much clearer than ever, the white trash hasn't and just sees African, not to say racism is good, it's horrible, but the minor differences and facial details are much more present to you than them.

Don't give me that face, it makes me feel bad

This.
I hear Canadian idiot with a slight Manitoban accent.
I hear budget Latino lover accent with Hue and gunfire in the background with the added noises of Rainforest Cafe.

General American or that flat Midwest one

t. Sean O'CanterburyRebuild

I do too!! Though I don't mimic the accents themselves, the speech patterns and Britishisms I catch myself using all the time

You guys forgot South African, they sound funny too.

That's pretty spooky, user

You sound like a fucking cunt to me. The Americas English accent doesn't mix with British terms at all, at least we actually do sound like them.

I rid your puusts in thes kind of eccent. Soundz heaps funny bru.

To my Texas ear, they sound like a soft spoken Aussie.