What is THE most hated country on Sup Forums...

What is THE most hated country on Sup Forums? I don't mean general meme tier but the one where a thread gets posted about it becomes the target of several triggered haters?

>inb4 america
I don't mean that way. We all still appreciate America for carrying on Western civ/values in a way. A country that's so despised that people only ever look at the negatives of it?

Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5MegkuHT6sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably us.

Russia is up there.

Only by cucks, russia is one of the most popular if anything.

Sweden, Germany, Turkey are all very high on the "insult you personally on sight" list.
Ukraine gets the and No such country shit but doesn't get it as bad and with as much actual disapproval behind it as those three.

sweden

This.

Not really.

I think that Sweden gets more like "dude, what the fuck are you doing with yourself" treamment than actual hate. Turkey and Russia, on the other hand...

Did you faggots even read my post? I said
>I don't mean general meme tier but the one where a thread gets posted about it becomes the target of several triggered haters?
Turkey is one imo. Germany and Sweden get hated for their policies.

.. Israel?
If an Israel makes a thread, or there's a thread about Israel, it is non-stop endless OY VEY GOYIM MY SHEKELS

NZ is probably the most hated by it's own users. Canada is the most mocked by Sup Forums but i will say probably either Sweden or Germany that is the most hated here

It's mostly memes with israel, most israeli posters are funny guys.

No way, Everyone hates Merkel but German people are brotier.

turkey probably

sweden and germany are meme countries though no one actually hates em

if you are pro russian you are cuck by definition

Wrong. If we're being serious it's
>Brazil
>India
>China
>Israel is 50 memes/50 srs (we get Sup Forumstards here a lot)
>Turkey
And lastly- Mexico and Albania.

All non-white countries if you take a good look haha.

Albania gets love because of that one Albanian who constantly shills for America.

Lol americans did the majority of the bombing which destroyed the buildings in the first place.
Crawl back into your hole bydlo scum.

>wrong it's not turkey, it's turkey

czech repulic and russia

kill all of them

Because of the contrarian mentality on Sup Forums in general, usually the most successful countries gets the most insults.

Honorary mention to India and Turkey for being the exceptions that prove the rule.

I'm not talking about insults you dumb snownigger I'm talking about h8.

Insults are just one of the results from hate. How would you describe omitting hate through an imageboard without insults? Actual attacks carried out in real life?

Well, America or France probably.

Can't speak for Turkey, but for Germany and Sweden it's more pity and ridicule than outright hatred.

Probably the kikes. I unironycally hate burgers tho, no memes just pure delicious hate

Why?

Their attitude mostly. Its ok to be confident and stuff but they really get on my nerves

It's America. You had to put a caveat in your OP because you knew deep down what everyone'd kneejerk reaction would be.

When I would post in the US there was a 10% chance anyone would respond to the content. The other 90% was people saying

>FFFFFFFFAT

Now that I have a Swissball people respond to my questions and comments seriously. It's like night and day.

Albania gets universal hate, unlike any other country.

Why's this?

>Country
The US
Turkey

Most hated group is Muslims

We like Albanians

Italians have been the most arrogant cunts on Sup Forums since the Irish fuck off back in 2013, fuck you asshole

Not really, it's our neighbors but the hate is reciprocal
can't be helped when their diaspora shits up whole threads about up and other Sup Forums idiots fall for it
mostly don't care

>Chile

Bolivia

because of the lack of our posters to shitpost back when other neighbors are being cunts

we're too cool for them

youtube.com/watch?v=5MegkuHT6sg

Russia are bros. It's China and 9/11 sympathizing Arab nations we've gotta watch out for.

Because they're subhumans, savages and terrorists.

probably the usuals: saudi arabia and israel.

Greece

Leafs

Love you too

They are asking for it. Every thread they appear in they just sperg about how their bombings of Palestinians are peaceful.

not Poland

everyone on Sup Forums secretly wishes he/she would be Polish

I call my Penis Sobieski because it impales Turks.

>Italians have been the most arrogant cunts on Sup Forums

This

Russia. It's like a Pavlovian reflex for some countries.

But Russian posters also get butthurt, too. Pic related.

I quite like the Italians. It's the fucking Greeks and Brazilians that are scum.

I am the most hated.

the only people who hate russia here its polaks, balts, hohols, sometimes fins.

polaks hate even more than ukrainians, they attack russia in every topic, what a mad people.

Brazillians are super nice

>russia
>calling anyone mad

Meme is based on facts

I'm fine with Brazilians besides the super self loathing ones.

There was a thread yesterday with a bunch of self-hating Russians in it.

Brazillians are fucking lame. They unironically roleplay as southern europeans and Romans. Plus they are obsessed with cuckhold posting. It's cancer.

>I'm fine with Brazilians besides the super self loathing ones.

I feel the same way about my own countrymen. They seem to take the memes too seriously.

1. Russia
2. Turkey
3. USA

India.

In the last 2 years or something I have never ever seen India mentioned without streetshitting either in the same post or immediately following it.

> """""Freundschaft""""" zu den USA

this is bullshit

Nah, the hate we get is legitimate.

Sweden really is shitty

poland

>can' take some healthy bantz
>always spitting buzzwords

who could be behind this post?

Portugal in europe, outside maybe turks or mexicans

Being self loathing isn't a meme here, it's part of the culture. Brazilians are alright whenever they're not talking about their country.

Russia, Brazil, India, Albania, Romania, America possibly

Africa

OP pic just convinced me to have a wank today

India and Canada

I feel bad for how India gets bullied

You guys are allright as long as you don't talk about Turanshit.

Israel, India and Brazil

>You guys are allright

Mehmet pls

Poos without a doubt. They get bullied so hard they barely even post.