Are pakis worse than iranians?

Are pakis worse than iranians?

Nothing is worse than pakis, you know well since you are one

Iranians are 100% white and have create civilization wherever they go. They've made contributions to the world that no other shitskins can ever compete with. If the stupid inferiour fucking arabs didn't spread Islam there then it would have been the U.S's best ally. They hate the shitskins in their country and 99% of Iranians despise Islam but are forced by the government.

They're much, much better than any curry nigger country don't even compare them.

*stabs you in your brown iranian face*

>There are roughly as many Muslims living in India as there are in Pakistan
Suddenly feel sympathy for poos.

What about Bangladesh?
Also Iran is not that bad.

>t. Alizadeh "Azza" Khomenejad

156 million people and I barely knew they even exist dude.

Fuck off Pajeet. You will need be Canadian.

Fuck off Ahmed. You will never be Dutch.

* never

"you have to go back"

Iranians aren't TOO bad as far as Mudshits go desu.
I hear Whites can visit there and get special treatment, and their gun laws are the loosest in the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD.
Plus their ancestors were Persians who got fucking raped by Muslims, but they still hold on to Persian history, so they're good on that note.

they aren't white you stupid faggot
you can't just pick and choose when someone is white so it makes this mythical "white race" look better

>Iranians are 100% white
>other shitskins
Fucks sake; be consistent.

What did he mean by this?

It's always hilarious when you see how strong Iranians' inferiority complex towards white people is, haha

Kek, based Greek, can I get the original pic? I feel like I'm going to use it often

>Iranians are 100% white

I might as well go ahead as say Afghans are 100% white too then by your logic

They want to be white so badly they changed the name of their country.

Of course they are, pakis are fucking disgusting.
I'm half Iranian btw

I've always wondered how people immigrate to first world nations but still defend their own shitholes like us to the death

Accept it; not everybody can be good as France, Australia, England, etc