youtube.com/watch?v=bMDn1_x-nVA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZulwKDO-6B4
youtube.com/watch?v=nFhLKEqP__o
youtube.com/watch?v=y7-oloZ6Exk
youtu.be/6owW_Jv5ng4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budyonnovsk_hospital_hostage_crisis
mobile.lemonde.fr/afrique/article/2016/11/21/au-maroc-la-disparition-des-ecoles-publiques-accelere-la-marchandisation-de-l-education_5035293_3212.html
alaraby.co.uk/english/society/2016/11/26/moroccan-tv-shows-abused-women-how-to-cover-bruises?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sf
algerie-focus.com/2013/10/13-travailleurs-clandestins-venus-du-maroc-arretes-a-tlemcen/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=px1Ee8xBwFo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qakMdaPlP2g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tunisia
>high quality
ma' sha' allah
youtube.com/watch?v=ZulwKDO-6B4

>posting music produced by a rapist
/mena/ is a feminist board my dear friend

>high quality tunisian music edition
I dont even need to click the video to know how shit and ghetto wannabe this song is going to be

I cant stand north africans who think they had hard lives like us in the west from the bianaville, harlem, détroit or council estates

Music is average but the landscape looks great. Where are those ruins? Carthage?

Fleury-Merogis records presents: lebanese wannabee rapist

I want to desecrate tunisian boipucci

Call me when you become into manpussy

Tfw finally back home in two weeks.

I think I will be in trouble when I eventually get back to the UK. There is a totally untrue rumour going about that I went to Chechneya. There are informants everywhere

Expalin why are there so many stupid morrocan diaspora

>This great singer has - according to other professionals - .flawless morals and could be a victim of a devious schemes, like many other media people, by dubious persons looking for profit and fame
>We want you to settle this troubling issue fast
>We ask you Mr minister to liberate Saad Lajmarred because we fear that his retention get to the health of this particularly sensitive artist
>We ask you for his temporary release until he is cleared

But you did go to orthodox chechenya

And what's wrong with going to chechenya ? is it the jihadists ?

>Commite de soutien à saad

Da fuq
I don't think i can really explain it tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=nFhLKEqP__o

Listen some political protest rap of the Turks.

White women lie about rape all the time. Just lie that dubai case

Erm.. you really dont know?

where do you live? where are you?

That's not even the matter here. The matter is that he, like everyone else will have to prove his innocence in court.
you guys need to stop shilling for that guy, but maybe you're jsut too used to rape.

Bulgaria, bulgaria.

what is your address

Tunisian music sounds like Azis bulgarian singer

But Serbian music much much better >
youtube.com/watch?v=y7-oloZ6Exk

And what are you used to cracker?

Rape, genocide, torture, apathide, theft, playingthe victim.

I am happy every time there are things in paris
Im actually just over the turkish border, close to that greek city beginning with t

give me your address so i can come beat some muslim ass

In about 1h i will be in Greece, but only villages in the north. Why? Want ne to r*ape u?

>bulgarian singer
lmfao azis is a gypsy, not bulgarian

Sorry im top. I will beat your ass.. just like all the bulgars i neet here

you're confused on who will rape who little sandnigger

>azis is a gypsy, not bulgarian
This is actually what bulgars thinkthey got us to believe

then give me your adress bitch

>lmfao azis is a gypsy, not bulgarian

Azis is the symbol of bulgaria

I have money and spaeak southrn Ygoslavic (so can speak to bulgars).имaм нoвинa.. вcички ниe cмe в Бългapия. нaмepи мe.кyчкa

I thought I was in /balk/ at first tbqh

Lol are you serious would you stop this poor me act already. Youbhad a comfy life with benefits and full functioning services and state, all you guys know cry about is muh feelings.

You have no idea how maghrebi ghettoes anf you will learn to stfu

>I cant stand north africans who think they had hard lives like us in the west from the bianaville, harlem, détroit or council estates

Ok
youtu.be/6owW_Jv5ng4

Yes. For example the shit schools in Morocco have about 60 kids to one teacher. So many people cry about how bad thir education was yet didnt evn try and learn. All they did was mess about and hang outside and not so their homework.

Boo hoo I wasn't tortured by police

notice how the girl is hiding her face so she doesn't get raped and stoned

lmfao just as i thought, a pussy bitch arab

don't worry you will be added to the collection of broken sand nigger heads, it keeps growing

Beast of bulgaria, is that you?

The blind disregard to
>quality of education
>freedom of expression
>economic opportunities
>nutrition
>facilities

Is just amazing

Boo hoo we had to learn in classrooms of 20 kids

That is not my point.

A lot have shit education, however you have no right to conplain if you threw what little you got away

Tripcode nao pls

n-no

They are so fucking hardcore

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budyonnovsk_hospital_hostage_crisis

Some examples

It's me but you have the most insufferable of political opinions. Then again you are an avid daily mail reader and a brexit voter

Do you understand they have more right to complain than you who have a better system and still fail?

>A lot have shit education, however you have no right to conplain if you threw what little you got away

Do you honestly think that a kid growing in a rural slum in Morocco with little food, clothes, shitty violent teachers, shitty education, with no chance of getting into uni due to costs, and even no job after getting to uni, and to graduate without the ability to even voice his outrage without being crushed by a truck lorry has it better than you because Nigel thought you are a tad browner than him, and gave you free education, social welfare, right to vote, and economical mobility inside the world biggest region in terms of concentration of wealth, and yet you shit on little Ahmed from morocco and say he has no right to feel disfranchised? wow

Corrected trip

T-trust me guys I don't have issues to sort out, it's all an act here!

>All these autists

You should lower the general level of autism by wiki warring with battle briefs screenshots.

were missing one, now it is complete. Welcome :)

He's a bit sick in the head if that's what he actually believes

Ay ay captain

:D

You are both missing the point i made in myboroginally edgy lost that clearly triggered you.

I am taking about people who had access to education but mesed aboutin class and didnt bother to learn, the they conplain. These ones have no right to conplain. Those who made the mostof the shit education thy got ca co olain. Understand?

>joking about the garbage truck

Yeah pls dont

>>joking about the garbage truck

Quite ironic coming from riotgerians and stonetinians

It's rather easy to assume motives when you haven't been in their shoes m98

>Yeah pls dont
t. one who escaped the morning route

Im coming home to morocco in about two weeks habibi i am so happy. What should I do first? What town should I stay in?

You do realise i lived in morocco many many times, and except for whe i lived in asia, i spend between 1 to 3 momths a year in morocco?

That's a strawman. Generally they are people who just can't learn in class of 60 kids with unqualified teachers and there are tezcherd teachers wo can't teach in a class of 60 kids. The instruction will be inevitably shit. And I'm not even spezking of shitty infrastructure and the distance to get to schools

They are inevitably more entitled to complain than you. You can't say "ok only those who try can complain" when inevitably you have it better.

>comparing an expat life to peasants

Sahara since it's not raining there

Not even rural anti-atlas classes are crowded anymore

it's 40-ish at most

>expat
How dare you call me white

> you're confused on who will rape who little sandnigger

I had classes of 35 to 40 in ny secondary school in the uk. Itt algerians playing the victim again

xD

Media reports on moroccan school system say otherwise.

mobile.lemonde.fr/afrique/article/2016/11/21/au-maroc-la-disparition-des-ecoles-publiques-accelere-la-marchandisation-de-l-education_5035293_3212.html

It says here that schools in Rabat and Casablanca, capitals and not remote rural places, have schools with classes that can reach 70 kids for one teachee

Worse is he not even ironic

How many were in your class

Sadly true

P.s. get a room you two

What your point? Unlike you I am not complaining and don't believe I have it better than maghebis back home

Worse*

Again you are missing my point but i think you are doing it on purpose.

Very algerian..

Also i not once said i had it better or worse tha maghrebis on here thnx

>Also i not once said i had it better or worse tha maghrebis on here thnx

mmmh

>I cant stand north africans who think they had hard lives like us in the west from the bianaville, harlem, détroit or council estates

I am referring to the rich kids who make ghetto muaic videos and pretend they had it rough like the artists from the actual ghettos.

Dont twist my words joo.

Im going out now bye

>Also i not once said i had it better or worse tha maghrebis on here thnx

>
I cant stand north africans who think they had hard lives like us in the west from the bianaville, harlem, détroit or council estates

Any maghrebi ghetto is harder to live in than a brit ghetto. Now stop the poor me act

Nowhere did you talk about rich kids. The video in op that quoted are typical lower class hood rats

>Le i don't know what i'm talking about so i just quickly google meme shit articles that are extremely outdated

>21/11/2016
>Outdated

Yet another moroccan going into a massive fit of denial whenever he is forced to face his shit

>superpower by 5050

If we're so shit then why is half of wahran here

DAS RITE

>Le monde, French NYT equivalent and respected
>Meme shit

>If we're so shit then why is half of wahran here

haha you wish

>Responds to the same post twice

Nah really i don't wish it

Oriental is already pisspoor please take your kin back

Well western algeria and Wahran are way richer and better, you can keep your "pisspoor oriental"

alaraby.co.uk/english/society/2016/11/26/moroccan-tv-shows-abused-women-how-to-cover-bruises?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sf

Wtf i love morocco now

>poorgeria

>rich

>algerie-focus.com/2013/10/13-travailleurs-clandestins-venus-du-maroc-arretes-a-tlemcen/
>13 moroccan illegal workers were deported to their country

BUILD A WALL

in Tlemcen*

important precision as it is western Algeria :)

They need to go back!

>Drives one to pondering

MAKE ALGERIA GREAT AGAIN

The sons of riffians who went to FRENCH algeria when the rif was a supressed shithole

On the other hand
m.youtube.com/watch?v=px1Ee8xBwFo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qakMdaPlP2g

>fians who went to FRENCH algeria when the rif was a supressed shithole

Haven't you heard they were all kicked out in 1975 or something. You guys are still crying about it everywhere

>Haven't you heard they were all kicked out in 1975

The men, not the culturally enriched pregnant women
You should be happy tbqh, bleaching your arap genes a bit :^)

Morocco + algeria + felestez =

dude you got this butthurt just because I shared a Le monde report that your education system is going down the shitter.

Fix your education system and stop cackling over Algeria.

>morocco - krieg + algeria + felestez=

Dis mashalah =3