Do they have any chance of winning game 7 tonight?

Do they have any chance of winning game 7 tonight?

Probably not

Yes. They just need to run the clock down when they have the damn lead this time

>If they can end the game with more points, they really have a winning strategy

I don't think they have the brain and basketball IQ to do that. Nor do they have the ability to play this kind of basketball. OKC is a "team" made for a maximum intensity, energy and pace gameplan, not a controlled and slowed down rythm.

I won't ever root for them simply because they have the worst ducking logo in all of sports. It's actually gay

Nope.

OKC has met their doomsday, now its up to them to split up or continue to lose for the rest of their NBA career in OKC.

Well?

Based billy donovan will do it

>up 3-1
>squander it
>have to play game 7 in Golden State
>Durcan't & Westbrick not choking once again
Kek, it's over

nope, they choked it away

Of course they have a chance; however, it's impossible to quantify.

No. They are still cleaning up the spaghetti Westbrick vomited up the other night.

It's over.

0,7%

xD i love that gif, ive seen it on reddit before ^.^

they had their best chance slip away
i'd say they have a 40% chance of winning tonight

Durcant and Worstbrick will still be INCREDIBLY shook from cucking themselves in game 6
They're toast

can't close out at home sure as hell won't on the road.

Nope hahaha. They deserved to choke for stealing the team from Seattle, feels good to see them punished

No chance thanks to the MVP

>Westbrook, Drurrant, Adams, or Ibaka will get into early foul trouble
>late first quarter 9-0 run by the Warriors
>the rest of the game will be thunder down 8-12 points
I'm going to watch anyways because I committed to the thunder back in 2011 because they were "too young to win" and I didn't like Lebron. Now they're older and still losers like me.

>some memers in flyover land beating the greatest basketball player of all time

Top wew

I really wanted them to win but I think it's over. They choked away their series lead and now all the pressure is off of golden state. Is hard to win in Oracle. It's not impossible but I just can't see a way for OKC to win this.

memeiors sweep in 7

No, they have no chance of winning but it doesn't matter because they shouldn't even be playing a Game 7.

Silver decided the fate of the series by not suspending Green.

GS will get about 8-10 more FTA than OKC. You can and should bet on that.

OKC is known for being the ultimate choke team so they'll get BTFO in game 7 and it is such a fucking shame too

im glad everyone is redpilled on apehoop now

im glad you still enjoy it regardless, as well

we are witness to what plantation owners felt watching their stock pick and field whilst they sat on a porch shotgun in and drinking a cold sweet tea on a hot georgia day

About as much of a chance as I have with that beautiful native looking mestizo Mexican girl I used to work with

So like 00.000000035 percent

What a beautiful black baby steff has

>GS will get about 8-10 more FTA than OKC. You can and should bet on that
Based on what precedence? Remember how OKC had like 10 more than GS in game 6? Not to mention most of the Warriors' were from Bogut top kek.

There is no rational argument for tinfoilers who think the series is rigged.

If Durant loses tonight, this game will haunt him for the rest of his life knowing that he had a legitimate shot at the NBA Finals, had the warriors SHOOK, the Thunder were up 3-1, and then they let it all burn to the ground.

While OKC is sprinting back and forth putting their blood, sweat, and tears into this game, Steph and Klay will be having a friendly match against eachother to see who can score more 3's, unaware that OKC is even there. Steph will win with 15 3's, Klay will have 13. Final score GSW 130 - OKC 89

>Silverball is real

the only real rigging was in the semifinals between OKC and the Spurs.

OKC got 30 more FTAs than SA. That was more than the difference in scoring in three of the games that OKC won. OKC also dodged two key travelling violations.

The WCF should be GS vs the Spurs. Period.

>Durant last game in OKC was a massive choker and chucker

He'll do just what LeChoke did: get the fuck out to some stacked franchise to get a ring or two, then will come back to OKC 4 years later with 2 overrated guys with him, and give them false hopes of winning a title, while squeezing them out of a 4 years max contract.

LMAO