A world without Slavs would be a better one

A world without Slavs would be a better one.

thats a volga german

>making fun of a kid's looks
rude

That's the photoshopped version here is the real one

That's not very nice

this

he looks very germanic

im a greek

who the fuck is sminem?

underground Eminem rival in former soviet states

best poster

completely agree. slavs are an inferior race.

the guy is finnic tho

just like estonian trash

woof woof doggos, back to your kennel

BRAVO

Estonia was Polish and Russian bitch for centuries.

your words have no weight underman. kys and rid the world of your pathetic genes

autism/10

said the mudslime

İkibey confessions vol 2
-----------
My father is dumb
My mother is even dumber

My brother became like 90% German. He can't speak Turkish either. We mostly speak German at home. We're poor.

I will never make something of myself. I took Abitur but there are no jobs here. They don't want Turks but they accept Kurds, Gypsies and Arabs. MY RACE IS INFERIOR. My father plays backgammon (?), my mother smokes tobacco, my brother drinks alcohol. My father never loved my mother. He found my mother from a small village, he got married at the age of 29. I want to explode in Diyarbakır so Kurds too are going to die with me. (?) But why am I writing? I do nothing.
I will die in an empty house without anybody (?)
Good night.

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>karelian background

Well, I have blond hair, blue eyes, fully Slavic background and I look nothing like him

>karelian background
how do you know that and blonde hair and blue eyes aren't finnic only traits. and that nose, big ears and stereotypical slav haircut doesn't really help at all

YOU! I HAVE SEEN YOU IN MY DREAMS!

You are correct

blqt

Yeah that sure doesn't look like the average Slav male. And I understand why you'd hate Slavs, given that one of their flags waved above the ruins of Berlin.

Kill yourself. A world without Germans would be a better one.

OP is a Turk.

Sadly, you haven't implemented Generalplan Ost