Please show us a pic of the famous terrorist in your country

Please show us a pic of the famous terrorist in your country.
This guy is Shoko Asahara. He was the leader of the Japanese religious terrorists responsible for the 1995 Sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Schauman
youtube.com/watch?v=3MIIgWu_5Ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't you guys idolize deranged murderers like these? Like the cannibal dude and the four guys who tortured that girl for 40 days, they weren't thrown in prison and instead became local celebrities.

Mohammed Merah
Mehdi Nemmouche
Chérif et Saïd Kouachi
Sid Ahmed Ghlam
Yassin Salhi
Bertrand Nzohabonayo
Amedy Coulibaly
Sid Ahmed Ghlam
Ayoub El Khazzani
Hadfi Bilal
Brahim Abdselsam
Omar Mostefai
Samy Amimour
Foued Aggad,
Abdelhamid Abaaoud

All are Algero-Marroco-Niggero-shitskins we tried to genocide them and preserve mankind from these pest but sadly we failed thanks to Americano-Soviet pressure, now we're paying the price for showing pity to non-humans.

>he doesn't have a domestic terrorist-sympathizer under constant surveillance
pic is local de-facto ISIS Commander

>tfw I remember this

who /oldfag/ here?

>terrorist
>a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims
describes our tony perfectly

Shamil Basayev.
1. 1991 - His group just hijacked an Aeroflot Tu-154 plane Russia-Ankara.
2. 1995 - Shamil's large band seized the Budyonnovsk hospital in southern Russia and the 1,600 people inside for a period of several days. At least 129 civilians died and 415 were wounded.
3. 2002 - Nord Ost
4. 2002 - Chechen suicide bombers rammed vehicles into the republic's government headquarters in Grozny, bringing down the four-story building and killing about 80 people.
5. 2003 - Suicide bombers rammed a truck loaded with explosives into a Russian government compound in Znamenskoye, northern Chechnya, killing 59 people.
6. 2004 - Assassination of the pro-Russian Chechen President Akhmad Kadyrov.
7. 2004 - "The June 21 raid" on Nazran in the Russian republic of Ingushetia. Around 90 people died in this attack.
8. 2004 - Moscow metro bombing.
9. 2004 - Beslan school siege in which over 350 people, most of them children, were killed and hundreds more injured.

Kim-Dae-Han
he did arson Daegu underground train, so he killed 192 people.

Puts the rest of these to shame. And then the west will say Russia is 'heavy handed' in their dealing with Chechan terrorists.

P.s Boston marathon bombers were known Chechen terrorists.

Sven Lau
He's a german islamic convert who's recruiting people into wahabi Islam and thus radicalizing young people.
It's also said that he has connections into the ISIS and recruited people into joining the fight there and funding it with donations. He's currently being prosecuted for it.

forgot to mention he is also the person stirring that "sharia police" shit up, he's literally a shitposter in real life

Caucasus region of Russia is truly a cancer.
>Drugs road
>Illegal guns traffic
>Chechen muslims.

Maybe there's a correlation between "tried to genocide them" and terrorism in France? Nah, pure coincidence.

What was his religious views? Was he some kind of Shinto extremist?

They didn't dare to touch us when we were the ones doing the progroms and the genocides, our current cuckery is to blame, since we don't fight back anymore we're an easy target.

Samuel Hyde

One of the most prolific mass murderers still on the loose in America

After the mass murder of 28 people in a Trailer Park in Tennessee by way of assault rifle, he went into hiding and was never found again, though he communicates regularly through social media.

I really hope we catch this bastard soon.

>They didn't dare to touch us when we were the ones doing the progroms and the genocides
Hmm hmm Algeria war hmm hmm

Standard batshit doomsday cult. Incoherent beliefs about the end of the world using wording from a bunch of different world religions.

No offence but he kinda looks like you

Did they ever find out what the motivation for the attacks was?

He has the eyebrows of a young Latina whore.

U wot m8?!

Just kidding I have a narrower face and lighter skin but I look similar

This is a "famous terrorist" thread. Not a thread about heroes of your country.
Joƶalla ya marşo!

Can't think of anyone.

nice try Anders

Hmm, nope. Nobody comes to mind.

Jacek S. became ISIS fighter and killed 11 infidels.

>he is expecting someone brings up breivik

No idea who you're talking about Suzuki.
Say hey to Toshihiro Nagoshi for me.

We became an easy target after the end of the WW2, when they saw our weakness, since WW2 our cuckery became more and more visible, but we didn't have this problem during our hundred of years of colonization. 1789 and 1905 are to blame, in fact 1905 is the worst which happened to our country, i bet that a priest-controled education would make us based in less than two generation.

>Gaymen Rider

Holy shit there are 3 skulls in that picture, that's terrifying.

Osama and IS has much to learn from him.

Fantastic post

Yes

underrated

Marty Bryant
The guy who managed to headshot dozens of people without ever using a gun before in his life
really makes you think

one time some druggie half-muslim shot a soldier at parliament hill

can't remember his name

What's a terrorist?

> famous
literally dont know any of them

Michael Zehaf-Bibeau

>mass murder of 28 people in a Tennessee trailer park
kek

4, actually. The most terrifying of all, hidden inside his flesh.

Who is this angry silver man?

There is too many to just give one, so I will just give you picture of where they are all kept.

We have a Chechen like place full of terrorists and other such subhumans
>pic related

>tfw you kind of look like him.

Well, I'm going to go shave.
And get different glasses.

Yeah just like it's pure coincidence every country with Muslims has problems with Muslims committing terror? No I'm sure they're just poor oppressed innocent dindus

We don't, we saw them as shitheads especially after the school and ignored Russia's response. We fucked up by letting any in this country though.

he looks like he's just bantering and taking it too far

Hey Chechen subhuman, just another friendly reminder that you aren't people and you should get the fuck out of Germany back to your mountain nigger goat raping village

He's the man who runs the Sea Shepard, norgebro. He doesn't like us hunting whales

God is trying to finish what Hitler started

>god

Nope, just your fellow pedophile following friends. Most were already caught and beaten like the animals they are and will spent life in prison. Learn2terror, can't you sand niggers do anything right?

>Fight against "evil" French colonialism
>Go to live in France and act like it's North Africa
Really stimulated my nuerons.

I knew he looked familiar...

Oh, that guy.
LMAO, I love whaling.

Sorry for the random question but did it snow yesterday in Iceland? Specially during the night.

I think they have to be from your country.

lol, quadruples confirm, japanese terurist is an ancient russian sheikh

Those doctors and scientist that recently came to your country.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Actually it is even more funny because most of them fled a civil war who happened after we left because we weren't there anymore to repress the islamists, even more funny is that they are becoming like the islamists they fled.

>Bibeau
I bet it was French ancestory that led to such violence.

The fat fucking hippy is known as Paul Watson.

this fucking jew..

People really need to assimilate to their host countries or leave.

Nope. Pretty nice winter so far. Only snowed once since early november.

As said a great man you can't mix Oil with Water.

Hows the sun my Israeli friend? Be careful that your skin doesn't burn.

>local de-facto ISIS Commander
Some towns have town rapists, others have town ISIS commanders.

Kinda like a freedom fighter, except he fights against America and Israel.

>(((pure coincidence)))

This ex Foreign Legion dude buried pigs on the land where they are supposed to build a mosque in Bucharest. He also brought a 1 ton stone cross on that land and said he's going to get a catapult to lob pig guts over there and also rent a helicopter and throw dead pigs on the land if they start building the mosque.
OH WAIT, you said terrorists, my bad, I thought you said heroes. We don't have terrorists over here because of people like this guy.

FRISIA WILL BE FREE!
WANNA KNOW WHO STOPPED THE ROMAN ADVANCE NORTH?

FRYSLÂN BOPPE

Western SJWs don't live in countries that were raped by a Muslim nation for hundreds of years.

t. former colony speaking someone else's language

FRY

He had tree nigger blood like all French Canadians.

Oh c´mon France dont blame the others for your failures.

yea,m8 wtf is wrong with some japs ?

He's gonna get our town raped either way

Why don't you give them independence then Ivan?

"terrorist"

"terrorist"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Schauman

buddhism + psychokinesis + SEX

It's always about sex in the end, isn't it. Sex and power.
So much suffering, just because one monkey wants to stick his thing in another monkey's thing.

You may be Poadaed

youtube.com/watch?v=3MIIgWu_5Ds

He is technically not a terrorist though. Denis Cuspert aka Deso Dogg would be a better example.

yea, true dat, i'm also wondering about Power these days and how it starts to corrupt people, like for example assume we (a group of people ) decide to form a Secretive society.group like illuminati,fremmsons or hackerzz and then do some weird shit,....preety soon there would surely come a time when the leader of the group/the one with most power is more concerned about his power and authority's life than the weird shit there Secret group was formed.

We got many Mal*ys terrorists

how is it even possible to have your eyes closed on a selfie

Paul Rose, leader of the FLQ's Chénier cell. Responsible for the October Crisis, and death of Vice-Premier and Québec Labour Minister Pierre Laporte.

>be jews
>get burned
>still burning

fuck Manitoba and Quebec

Abdullah Öcalan. Leader of PKK. Killer of many. He is the embodiment of marxism